PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

So so so so pleased scan went ok, gorgeous pic. Really happy for you. xx

Contests Aimee!! So happy for you!!!!!

Okay so I posted this in my journal but I just wanna vent because my journal doesn't get much action.

Really super angry with my mum. She works so she likes to have saraya for the weekend, I don't love the arrangement but given that I was a single mum to saraya for nearly her whole life it gave me a helping hand. so Chris and I went to take her to see Santa and she freaked out, didn't want near him. So today I drop her off and mention to mum oh she hated Santa etc etc and mum turns around and said oh I know we took her last weekend, we got a photo but she doesn't look impressed. So at this point there are 3 things going through my head: 1 you fucking took her to Santa without even asking me?? Hello I'm her fucking mother and it's MY job to take her 2 you fucking sneaky cow you took her and KNEW it'd piss me off so you've kept it a secret (I mean if I'd taken her I'd have got photos to send to her and told her as soon as I saw her 3 she must have FORCED her to sit on santas knee fir the photo and thats why she freaked so much when we took her....

I'm so angry right now.

Awww hon I'd be angry too as that seems very odd. :hugs: Vent away you are allowed. It's an experience you should have or at least discuss so yep I'd be angry too.

I'm tired so off to sleep now :sleep:

Al sinking in this is really real now :yipee: Changed my ticker too, might as well enjoy being ahead of dates and 8 weeks already.

Hell yea enjoy it!!!

I just can't believe she stole my thing with my child!!

Whoooooooop!! :happydance: so pleased for you pip!!! Great picture too!

Eve, that's bang out of order. I would've been fuming too.

Pip, your pic is absolutely gorgeous :happydance:

Pip, it's so great to hear your scan went well!!! And that picture is awesome!

Aaisrie, I would be annoyed too. Did she feel bad at least?

AFM: 4 weeks today. :happydance: I know it's a very small milestone to be so happy over. :haha: But I'll take what I can get these days. And no AF makes it all seem a bit more real, although I still don't let myself believe that we'll end up with a baby in 8 months time.

I'm the same Amy. I think it's to try to protect ourselves. But with each little milestone and with each other's support, our hope will grow. HAPPY 4 WEEKS WHOOP !!

I had a little one myself today. Got 2-3 on digi :happydance:

Added you Amy sorry for the delay, forgot. Had to guess you due date so I hope it's right????? Check for me.

Hey Pippin. How you feeling today?? Still on cloud 9 :)

Thanks Em and Amy, no she wasn't sheepish or apologetic. I couldnt even say anything to her because we were at her office with loads of people around...

So happy about your milestone Amy! Congrats!

Yay for the digi Em!!!

Thanks Eve.

How are you today? HOpe you had a good sleep !!

I'm absolutely fuming. Waited in all day long for a delivery from Boots. I paid extra for the "named day" service. It got to 5 o clock so I went on DHL website and on the notes it said "left with neighbour at 12:41" I was in, there was no knock at my door, no card posted through my door!!! I phoned Boots and they said the neighbours name is Parr. I've only lived here three months, I don't know any of my neighbours. I've checked with my next door neighbour and he assures me nothing was delivered there and the house on the other side is completely empty. I'm waiting for a call back from DHL. BAH GRRRRR PAH !!!

Sorry for venting but I feel so pissed right now. That's three Christmas presents not here.

Pip, thanks for adding me! My due date by when I think I ovulated is the 19th but it's close enough. :haha:

Embo, I would be so annoyed too. I've actually sat in my flat watching a "you weren't in" card come through the door. Very irritating. Well I hope you get your presents anyway and if not that Boots send out a replacement asap and free. I don't get how they can just leave your stuff with random neighbours anyway.

Sob sob ... I don't know if I am being completely silly but I had my wedding dress fitting today. Two days ago the nausia went and the bloat hit me like a blimp. My wedding dress was tight and worse than that, the underwear I bought just over a week ago is stupidly too small now. I felt like a blimp;( I literally looked 7 months pregnant and very fat. If this is how much I can gain in two days, how big am I going to be on the day? Maybe I won't even be able to fit in to the dress!

I am so upset... Please tell my I am being silly:(

Oh emmea. What a day eh?!

Just try to stay away from too many carbs til the big day. I only say this cos carbs are my enemy!! We're not supposed to diet but we can still watch what we eat and you only have to for a couple of weeks. I'm not sure this'll help but it's worth a try. As for your underwear, is there any chance of a replacement, maybe you could explain to the shop.

Sending big :hugs:

Oh emmea. What a day eh?!

Just try to stay away from too many carbs til the big day. I only say this cos carbs are my enemy!! We're not supposed to diet but we can still watch what we eat and you only have to for a couple of weeks. I'm not sure this'll help but it's worth a try. As for your underwear, is there any chance of a replacement, maybe you could explain to the shop.

Sending big :hugs:

Thank you. I am going to munch out on fruit, fish and red meat for the next two weeks and wash it down with decaff coffee as a directic. I am not going to let it beat me!!

The underwear is a corset thing. I am sure they will take it back and swap it for a bra but, the next size up won't fit on the cups. Maybe I will deflate a little before the day.

On a mission to make myself wee even more!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->