• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Aww em and emmea you've both had days of it!!! Emmea I'm with you on the bloat thing!!! Em I hate it when delivery men are lazy, I had one stop at my house only to gi d out he wanted my landlord (about 30sec walk up the lane) and he asked me if I would deliver it to save him driving up there!!!

AFM I've been really crampy, feel that downward heaviness before AF and really feel like I'm about to start bleeding.... Don't know what to do. Tried to keep myself busy and got 4 more pressies so now just 2 more and Chris left to do!

Good morning ladies,
The 'sickness' part of 'morning sickness' has started today.....I smelt the curry we had had for tea last night and that was it......BLURGHHHHH,!
Feel rubbish but oddly happy!
I'm back in bed now with a cup of tea the OH has just brought me...
Hope everyone is well.Xx

Bllleeuurrgghhhh! My nausea is driving me mad. I'm in work and feel soooo icky!! Just keep thinking " I'll see how I feel in an hour!!" but I'm the same Caroline, secretly so happy!! Got symptoms galore today. Nausea, exhaustion, excess saliva, extremely sore boobs, I could kiss everyone cos my symptoms are so much more severe than last time. I just know my bean is a little fighter.

:hi: ladies. Had my Christas party ast night so I have no voice on top of my sore throat and cold and I'm totally knackered :rofl: but we had a nice time and I might have a nap now Sam has fallen asleep.

Updated the front page including my own new due date so we should all be correct now.

Aaisrie how are you feeling today? Any more cramps? I get them occasionally. When is your next scan?

Emmea hon I think you'll be fine if you stay away from the foods that make you bloat, I bet you look a million dollars in the dress so stop panicking. How are all the other arrangements going? Bet you are getting excited now. :thumbup:

Just done the last of the Christmas shopping. All I need to do is make my secret santa present for work and I'm done I think.

Nausea has been much better last two days too. I think the nerves of the scan didn't help it and coming down with the cold/sore throat. Still have my bands on and I refuse to take them off. My friend bought me two packets of ginger nuts bless her so they help as well. I have lovely friends.

So sorry Eve, I missed where you said you were cramping. Hope you're feeling better today xx

Hi girls, met some mamas off natural mamas forum for a sling meet. Had an awesome day, one of the girls lent me one of her spare wraps until mine arrived so I happily pranced round ikea wearing saraya :)
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/cf74254e.jpg

Oh and my cramps have eased off too, thanks for the concern!!!

Ey Eve!! That is an adorable pic ! Saraya is such a cutie pie.
So glad you're feeling better :)

Awww thanks Em, it's not often I get one of us because I'm normally the one taking the pictures!

Lol !! It's the same here. I'm always takin the pics too! :)

Fab Eve, I have a Mia Tai Hawk which I adore. I plan on using it when this one comes along too and hopefully get away with not having to get a double buggy. I did however go to John Lewis today and fell in love with the iCandy Peach Blossom. It's nice but the price tag is like £1000!!! :shock: not sure we can stretch to that. Mum said she'd help with 'A' buggy but not sure she meant quite that much!!! lol

I've attached a very old picture, look how tired and different I look with longer hair lol.

edit: That's annoying the picture is portrait on my computer but this turns it sideways, hmmmm

Attachments

• sling.jpg
    sling.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
Anyone else crying at X Factor ?? I'm such a soft arse!!!!

Love the pic pip! We want the iCandy too. Not sure we'll be getting it tho! X

Aimee that's so cute. I always wore a stretchy wrap with saraya until she got too big so it's great to be wearing her again and how content she was, I was nearly in tears when she fell asleep!!

Em I'm a raspberry but tomorrow I'll be a prune!!! (could do with prunes, the dulcoease are not stopping the horrendous constipation!!) not crying at xfactor just want to punch cher!

Lol!! Cher is rather annoying but I'm not allowed to say that outloud here. My DD Abi LOVES her!!

I only got as far as a raspberry last time so I'll be over the moon if I'm saying I'm a prune in a few weeks!!!

Hahahah do you know it took me a while to work out what you guys were talking about. it's the ticker, I had one with the one I lost and felt if I did again it might jinx it. Now I know I'm passed where I was I might go the full hog and get both.

Re X factor I've been crying at daft things all day but yes I want to punch Cher too in a virtual kinda way. She is very very annoying I have to say grrrrrrr so Eve I'm with you. Glad she is out now. I suppose Rebecca should win but I find her a bit samey after a while.

I'm a raspberry too :yipee: when do we turn to a prune? I'm the other way at the moment, when I gotta go I gotta go. Was like that with Sam for a while too, then it changes late on. Still so chuffed I got put forward, I so expected to be put back :yipee:

Oh and I phoned my gp he's chasing the midwife as I still haven't heard. :growlmad:

Thanks Pippin for the link to join you all, sorry its taken a while. My 9 year old has been in hospital for surgery to both eyes, he's having to have eye drops and eye ointment every two hours even through the night so as you can imagine along with the normal pregnancy tiredness I'm absolutely shattered, although DH has been fantastic and has done a hell of a lot.

Anyway here I am 8 weeks and a bit pregnant, I'm due on the 20th July(ish) and I had a MMC in August. I'm sure everyone is the same, but, I'm worried about everything!!! They don't offer reassurance scans here, but I do have my first midwife appointment on Sunday the 19th December.

Good luck to everyone on here.

Thanks Pippin for the link to join you all, sorry its taken a while. My 9 year old has been in hospital for surgery to both eyes, he's having to have eye drops and eye ointment every two hours even through the night so as you can imagine along with the normal pregnancy tiredness I'm absolutely shattered, although DH has been fantastic and has done a hell of a lot.

Anyway here I am 8 weeks and a bit pregnant, I'm due on the 20th July(ish) and I had a MMC in August. I'm sure everyone is the same, but, I'm worried about everything!!! They don't offer reassurance scans here, but I do have my first midwife appointment on Sunday the 19th December.

Good luck to everyone on here.

Yay so glad you could come over and join us We are all very friendly in here and in exactly the same boat which is more than comforting I can say. I shall add you to the front page now. We are due one day apart how exciting. Wonder which one of us will go into labour first :yipee: (thinking ahead and being positive). I had a very successful scan btw on Thursday so very excited.

Welcome SassyLou.

So sorry your boy is having to go through all that. It sounds horrendous.

Congrats on ur bfp. I too suffered a mmc at end of august :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"