• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Yes sorry didn't say before hope he recovers well and you get a good night sleep soon. Poor sausage must be hating it.

Welcome, sorry your son is going through that my dad just had his 2nd cataract done and he found it hard so it must be really traumatic for such a young child

Aimee prune is 9 w I think, I don't have the ticker so I'm watching everyone elses! Raspberry is 8 w so im looking forward to being a prune tomorrow!! And the constipation seriously I am a recovering anorectic, after 14 yrs of not eaten I never had constipation this bad!!!!

Prunes did help me when it was bad, you can get the juice too which is nice. Do I/Can I say well done for doing so well? I had one of my staff that also went through 20 years of anorexia and she has now been healthy for over 4 years so everyone is super pleased for her. We had a few bumpy years getting there but thankfully she is working really well with her plan.

I believe you never really recover, it's an everyday struggle. I've been in recovery for about 2 yrs, I went into recovery about 6mo before we fell pregnant with saraya. It stole a lot of my life and the few pictures I have of myself scare me now because I look sooo old! I had a bmi of 12 at my worst and have come out the other side :) appreciate it Aimee, thank you

This is me not even near my thinnest, I was more than a stone lighter than this at my lowest
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v689/lady_bug/guin3.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v689/lady_bug/dress2.jpg

Oh my god eve. I'm so proud of you for tackling your illness. You are AMAZING!

How did you do it? One day at a time?

You look so poorly on those pics. Total opposite to the one with you and Saraya. X

Awww thank you Em :) I still do it one day at a time. Most days I'm grand but I still have little habits like the only spoon I can use is a teaspoon, even in restaurants to eat my soup, but hey I can eat in a restaurant now!!!! Positivity all the way. My biggest fear was being sterile so being able to be pregnant is obviously a huge deal for me. The biggest difference jn the photos - I smile now, happiness :)

You're an inspiration.

You must be so relieved to be able to have babies. I know that fertility is one if the many things affected by anorexia.

And you have such a GORGE smile too lol !!

Im telling you This pregnancy malarky is turning me into such a soppy cow!! I'm usually hard as nails :rofl:

Lol Em, it's been hard but I don't see myself as going through more than anyone else just different stuff really :) the fertility was the scary thing because I was so light for so long and have such a maternal instinct! I hate my smile LOL but it's nice to be able to!

Aimee I was wrong!! Olive is 9w, prune is 10w and lime is 11w :)

Aww hon, thanks for sharing the pictures and well done you look so much healthier and happier now, in contrast I've always been the complete opposite, very big! I was a size 26 but have managed to lose weight and stay at a size 20/22 since just before Sam. I really want to lose more but I got pregnant with Sam and it's stopped for a few years. After this one I'm going to get down to a 16 and then I'll be healthy. I'll never be really small as I'm 6 foot almost but I'm tired of being the Amazon women and won'y be I hope.

I don't feel sick or pregnant today and I'm worrying. Please tell I'm being stupid. I tell so many women symptoms can come and go but I'm panicking!

Pip, I'm the same. I'm a big momma !! Was a size 24, went down to 16 before my last bfp now I'm up to 18. I used food to "fix" myself after my mc so packed a few lbs back on!! After bubs is born, I want to go down to a size 14. I'm only 5 ft 4 tho. I don't wanna be a skinny minnie. I had that when I was younger. I was a size 8-10 when I got pregnant with Ella !!

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR SYMPTOMS GOING FOR A WHILE!!!! They'll be back before you know it !! Just close your eyes and think about your lil bubs. You were put forward chick. If there was something wrong I'm sure you'd have been put back. Sending big squidgy :hugs:

Exactly what Em said Aimee!!! You were put forward, my nausea tailed off a week ago!!! In saying that I'm feeling a bit icky today but not sick sick. But when mine tailed off I kept telling myself it's the placenta taking over!!!

Thanks ladies I'm hoping it is the placenta. I'm sure it is as I'm sure it happened with Sam then it sorta came back in waves. Few days off and a few days on. Just worried as that's how the MMC started.

Em I put on a stone again after the mms but managed to lose 6lb just not the other 7 :dohh:

I feel like a new Avatar picture I'm going to find one on the net...

Aimee who cares about a few lbs, trust me it ain't worth it!!! I went from 7.5 stone prepregnancy with saraya to 11.5 while pregnant to 10.5 after I had her!!! I'm now about 8.5 but not because I tried to lose, your body will sort itself naturally

Sorry guys, I haven't been around much. This wedding has been super stressing me out!

Just a little update - my nausia has been gone for a week! But I still randomly throw up. I am still tired and my tummy is massive! There is a constant heavy pressure in my pelvis and baby must be getting ready to pop out of there! I feel so pregnant now and really look it, I must have so much fluid.

I got my 16 week anomaly scan through for the 28 jan, together with my gestational diabetes test. That is going to be one hell of a stressful scan, even though I know they won't really be able to tell much. I should have another dating scan in a few weeks too.

So how is everyone else doing?

Emmea your scan is on my 29th birthday so I think that'll make it lucky!!!!!

My nausea had gone for a week too except it returned today, hoping it's not here tomorrow!!

Good Morning Ladies!!!!
Our first midwife appointment is today @ 10am.....think i told you all it was tomorrow, the 14th?
I'm up early and excited....
Wish us luck!!!!
xx

My nausea had gone for a week too except it returned today, hoping it's not here tomorrow!!
It is my 29th in feb:( it is a horrible age lol!

I really don't want my nausia back!!

Good Morning Ladies!!!!
Our first midwife appointment is today @ 10am.....think i told you all it was tomorrow, the 14th?
I'm up early and excited....
Wish us luck!!!!
xx

Good luck today!

Morning. No more nausea for me either so far today, well a tinge but nothing drastic, fingers crossed it stays that way. I've had a word with myself and until proven otherwise everything is fine!!!!! :rofl:

Trousers are very tight I might have to take the back out. My bum is way bigger than my waist so I normally take a triangle shape in at the back. Eeeek and these are my old 'bigger' trousers. Oh boy

Emmea are you getting excited yet or just super stressed about the wedding?

By the way ladies I think someone at work has cottoned on I use this site can you call me Pip again just in case she sees this. I really don't want her finding me here just yet if you know what I mean. This is our little space I want to feel safe saying stuff. Thanks girs :hugs: At least you know who I am :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->