PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I'M HOME!!! YAY!! I'm so making pancakes for Saraya when I pick her up!! I can't wait to see her!! I can't believe she's 2 today!! I met a girl on the ward who had her little girl in the early hrs of this morning so she now shares Saraya's birthday :]

grrr just had to drive 24 miles to collect Harry from school, he phoned up in a right state, same boy picking on him again, even put him on a different bus this morning to avoid there little shits. Haven't my kids been through enough these last few weeks. Bought him lunch in a lovely pub, then driving another 24 miles back!

Oh that is awful:( kids are so cruel.

I'M HOME!!! YAY!! I'm so making pancakes for Saraya when I pick her up!! I can't wait to see her!! I can't believe she's 2 today!! I met a girl on the ward who had her little girl in the early hrs of this morning so she now shares Saraya's birthday :]

Hey! Happy birthday to saraya!! I think 2 is my favorite birthday ad they get it and their learning and development from then on is amazing!

Will read all later but just to say we're home.

48 mile round trip, but he's ok. However we had to come back past RSPCA rescue sanctuary, just nipped in for a quick look. We are now the proud owners of a cat called Ritchie. We couldn't resist when we saw he'd been there for months and was there because his owner had died. He also came in with a friend who sadly died. The friends name was Lionel. Lionel and Ritchie :rofl::rofl: Harry is so pleased, he was really close to the cat I'd had for 17 years that we had to have put to sleep last year. xxx

Yay for Saraya's birthday!! :dance:

Also, yay for Ritchie, he's landed a good home there :thumbup: PICTURES!

Happy Birthday Saraya :cake: I just made pancakes with Sam, he loved licking the raw batter but didn't like them cook, go figure that one out :wacko: tried stopping him but he's a little money! Glad you are home Aaisrie.

Oh goodness baby brain I can't remember what I was going to reply too :dohh:

Erm... well as for me I'm good busy at work and she is one rolling baby. Really distracting when you are trying to talk to a student.

Sassy good news about the free lawers :yipee: that is fantastic news.

Sorry can't remember anything else :blush:..... oh yes Little Griffin your the last out of the regular posters. Not sure what to do about the ones that never post :shrug: I could stalk them to see if they have posted else where???

Sequeena I see on facebook you announced it was a little boy :happydance: does that feel good or what :haha: I love saying she now. Still feels weird.

Oh yes Sassy congrats on the cat, dangerous places those rescue centres, always come back with something under your arm. :haha:

Yes! I was still in 2 minds whether to or not but glad I did :D

Ritchie (not very good pictures I'm afraid)

Attachments

• 08032011157.jpg
    08032011157.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 08032011158.jpg
    08032011158.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
Happy Birthday Saraya :cake: I just made pancakes with Sam, he loved licking the raw batter but didn't like them cook, go figure that one out :wacko: tried stopping him but he's a little money! Glad you are home Aaisrie.

Oh goodness baby brain I can't remember what I was going to reply too :dohh:

Erm... well as for me I'm good busy at work and she is one rolling baby. Really distracting when you are trying to talk to a student.

Sassy good news about the free lawers :yipee: that is fantastic news.

Sorry can't remember anything else :blush:..... oh yes Little Griffin your the last out of the regular posters. Not sure what to do about the ones that never post :shrug: I could stalk them to see if they have posted else where???

Sequeena I see on facebook you announced it was a little boy :happydance: does that feel good or what :haha: I love saying she now. Still feels weird.

Sorry i've not posted for a while as my lap top has a virus and my phone is so slow but I have been reading, we had our gender scan on saturday and we are having a girl we are in total shock as we were so sure it was a boy, I hope all you ladies are well, sorry about your son harry sassy my son gets bullied at school they call him goofy alot and the school dont seem to be able to do much its so hard x

Hey reversal lovely to hear from you hon. Not to worry about posting I know people often only log in once in a while or like you only have phones to go on (damn viruses they are a pain aren't they) :hugs: CONGRATULATIONS on team :pink: we seem to have a load of girls in this group and it's normally boys that dominate :dohh: :thumbup: Hope you are well and glad you popped by nice to know you are reading :hug: Keep us updated on how your scans go etc so we know you are both chugging along nicely :friends:

Hi Reversal!

Man alive! You are 3 weeks behind me and i'm still damn last to have the gender scan!!!! ;-)

Happy Birthday to Saraya for yesterday!!

As for me, i am looking after my Niece this morning so we are going to feed the horse's at the bottom of the road, got a bag of carrot's as big as a football!

Xx

When is your gender scan Caroline? My official one isn't until March 21st :rofl:

ritchie is gorgeous I love black and whites!!

Hiya Reversal! Congrats on team :pink: xxx

I just realised I have under 150 days to go :dance: oh and I started feeling kicks yesterday! So light though and feels like my stomach has a twitch :lol:

When is your gender scan Caroline? My official one isn't until March 21st :rofl:

ritchie is gorgeous I love black and whites!!

Hiya Reversal! Congrats on team :pink: xxx

I just realised I have under 150 days to go :dance: oh and I started feeling kicks yesterday! So light though and feels like my stomach has a twitch :lol:

It's on Monday - March 14th @ 8:40am! :baby:

I can feel Baby Griff too. For about 2 weeks i have been feeling flutters and for about a week i have been feeling movement, like thumping but it's still not strong enough for Jimmy to feel it on the outside yet. :dohh:

Aw yay! I'm off to see my consultant on that day so it's good news all round!

Now I'm not sure if I'm having a scan that day so will drink water in advance just in case... will need to do a sample anyway.

I get great big kicks but only low down or to the side because my placenta is anterior!

I'm getting lots of kicks now sometimes they make me feel a bit sick she's so active but she's been a bit quiet last two days so she must have moved. I have a fundus placenta which means I feel it everywhere, especially on my cervix :dohh: Always reassuring when you feel them even when it is quiet, haven't needed the doppler really at all.

I have a posterier placenta... not quite sure what that means.

Sequeena that means its lying along your back, mine is along my tummy so when he's kicking I can't feel it unless he kicks below it etc.. does that make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->