• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Of course pip! Love the new avatar, I have a tee similar from when I was pregnant with saraya, it says "Geek Inside" inside the pentium logo :) I'm totally proud of my geekness!!
Good luck for your appt Caroline!
Emmea glad your nausea is still gone

AFM not as bad as I was yesterday but still not great... Supposed to be going to get new tyres on my car... Eugh

No worries pip. I've been back n edited my other posts too! Think I got em all.

I'm feeling so horrible today. Exhausted and nauseous. I've been in the toilet wretching, but nothing comes up but loads of saliva.
People are being really horrible to me at work as well. Usually wouldn't bother me but I've almost been in tears 4 times today!!!

Hope everyone else is good xx

Em you want me to come beat them?? I'm lying on the sofa trying to top the world from spinning

Morning. No more nausea for me either so far today, well a tinge but nothing drastic, fingers crossed it stays that way. I've had a word with myself and until proven otherwise everything is fine!!!!! :rofl:

Trousers are very tight I might have to take the back out. My bum is way bigger than my waist so I normally take a triangle shape in at the back. Eeeek and these are my old 'bigger' trousers. Oh boy

Emmea are you getting excited yet or just super stressed about the wedding?

By the way ladies I think someone at work has cottoned on I use this site can you call me Pip again just in case she sees this. I really don't want her finding me here just yet if you know what I mean. This is our little space I want to feel safe saying stuff. Thanks girs :hugs: At least you know who I am :winkwink:

Haha - I eyed up my maternity combats from last time this morning, and the belly band. I wear a lot of hipsters and the ones which were a good fit a month ago won't do up any more. I am pleased though - just not about looking fat at the wedding.

I am through super stressing now. I had a major panic Saturday night and my parents had to come and stay the night as they were so worried. My oh stuffed up the finances and I nearly had to call it all off.

I am calmer now and sleep us getting disturbed by excitement, from me and Tom. It dawned on me today that the house needs to be done ready for family staying!

Was wearing in my shoes today and my god they are going to hurt on the day - they are mega high!

9 sleeps!!

Hi all,
midwife went well, gave us loads of info and coupons for free stuff etc.
Went through all our details and made up my maternity notes. She says she is going to book our scan for ASAP but seeing as its xmas in 2 weeks she presumes it will be sometime early January.
On the bad side though i have had an upset stomach this afternoon....not pregnancy, i mean the other end!!! (oh, the shame!) so now i have a hot water bottle and feel like crap!
The midwife tells me i am leaving it too long in between meals, so my blood sugar is dropping too low and thats why i feel horrid and sick all day.
Waiting for the OH to come home from work now so i can have a cuddle...
Hope everyone else is ok...
Caroline. x

Oh.....
And i have been put back 2 days so i wont be 7 weeks until friday, instead of wednesday!!
Oh well, at least i will be 8 weeks on xmas eve....how cute!!!! x

Glad it went well littlegriffin

I go too long between meals too and I get really weak and sick because of it. It isn't easy when food is the last thing you want! I hope you feel better soon x

Just updating....
Had my hug plus some chips and beans and feel a lot better!
Still VERY sheepish though as I knew I wasn't eating often enough...God, I felt so awful but at least it means I'll never let it happen again!!!

Ahhh am I the only one that hasn't heard from the midwife. I'll be 9 weeks Thursday and I'm starting to worry. Have already phone the doctor but I bet I end up missing my 12 week scan like last time and have to go private again!!!! AHHHHHH rant over.

Thanks for understanding about the name ladies, I'm glad you know it though as I want you too :winkwink: Work was crap today, sickness was back and I shouted at my year 11's. I feel bad but they have an exam after Christmas and today was their last lesson I could help them and they were rubbish. They cam in joking and then were really silly half way through so I let rip. Think I shocked them a bit as I never normally shout and don't normally have too. I just walked out at the end of the lesson and I regret it now, I should have made a mends but I sank to their level, bahhhhh

My god I am ranting tonight aen't I. Maybe I'll feel better after.

Glad you like the avatar I thought it was funny, I'd like a Mac one as I use mac's mainly but this will do. Maybe I'll make one myself.

Emmea 9 sleeps how exciting, I'm excited for you :yipee:

LG glad it went well hon, she's right about the blood sugar I'm the same too although now I have to be careful what I eat as unhealthy is worse than healthy. Hard when you are on the run and need something quick.

Embo I'll come with Eve and beat them up too :growlmad: Sorry you are getting sick but it must feel reasurring:hugs:

........And breath Pip *sigh*....... :rofl:

Just updating....
Had my hug plus some chips and beans and feel a lot better!
Still VERY sheepish though as I knew I wasn't eating often enough...God, I felt so awful but at least it means I'll never let it happen again!!!

Glad you feel better hon, men are good sometimes aren't they. Specially after Chips and Beans, yummy, I fancy that now!

Aww pip - sorry you had a rubbish day. I don't know how you stay so calm. I keep shouting at Tom and poppy and then having to apologise. I have a very short fuse at the moment.

Hey girls. Do any of you remember having bad cramps at my stage. I've not felt anything for about a week now but tonight it's come back. It's not so bad it's taking my breath away but v v noticeable.

9 Sleeps Emmea how exciting!

Caroline, I really want chips and beans now!! So glad your appt went well.

Pip and Eve thanks for your offers !!lol!! might take you up on that hehe!

Pip, don't worry too much about shouting at the kids. If they're anything like my sullen teenagers, they prob deserved it lol. My girls are 14 and 13 and just turning into those teenagers. The younger one is actually worse, Ella will still have a cuddle with me. When her friends aren't over of course !!

Hello all! Glad we are all getting on ok, littlegriffin glad the midwife went well.

Pip, I have my first Doctor appointment on thurs, she will then refer me to the midwife. I'm 7 weeks today, don't think I'll have any chance of an early scan.

I'm panicking a bit at the mo, other than fatigue, sore cha chas when I take my bra off and bloating I have no symptoms, I didn't have any with my son either, had ms with the last pregnancy and that ended badly so I just don't know, it's so hard to stay calm! I wish I had an ultrasound machine at home!

x

Hi Barbiebaby.

I was reading up on my old posts yesterday from when I was pregnant last time and I was soooo ill. Had really bad nausea and I still had a mc. I'm trying so hard to just stay positive and think what will be will be. There's nothing I can do to stop it so I just need to relax. My oh said I'm MUCH calmer and relaxed with this pregnancy and I agree. I think it's because I just didn't know what to expect with a mc last time. It was fear of the unknown, coupled with the fact that we wanted our child so much and we had tried for 11 months to conceive. I really was a walking wreck. Plus I took a LOT of time off work and had 3 weeks annual leave. I know now this was not good for my state of mind. I'd just sit at home all day on my own, on bnb or googling, doing my own head in!!
Now I'm distracted at work, I'm exhausted and the smells on the ward make me heave (sprouts today on the lunch trolleys ewwww!) but my days are going so much quicker.

Sprouts! Eurghhh! They make me want to heave at the best of times!

Trying to be positive as I can, we don't talk about blip much at home, I think for fear of it going wrong. Isn't it awful, I don't want to have any doubt in my mind that my baby is anything but ok in there.

My name's Carly by the way.

x

Do you know what Carly, I think I remember you were called Carly from the March Mummies thread ! My names Emily but everyone calls me Em or Emi.

My n my OH don't speak much about my lil sprout. One of the reasons is cos we haven't told anyone, including the children, we don't want them getting their hopes up. Although, DF nearly slipped up last night, caught himself just in time, DD didn't cotton on tho. He txt me minutes later saying "DOH!!!!" and he thought I'd be the one to let it slip. I'm a TERRIBLE secret keeper heehhe!

I think I'm coming down with something. Have a bit of a temperature, running hot and cold, sore throat and feeling totally sick and stuffy :(

Sorry for being a moaning minnie I just ache from one end to the other :( how's everyone else today?

I'm a terrible secret keeper too, and incredibly impatient! Think that's an Aries trait though. I've only told my Mum, and my best friend guessed as she asked me a couple of times if I had any 'news' and I just ignored the question! Well, I didn't want to lie. x

Oh yes, of course I told my mum.

I poas, came down stairs and stood at the back door. It'd been snowing so it was really bright outside, I watched as the pink line slowly appeared on my FRER and was in absolute SHOCK. What's the first thing I did:??? Rang my mummy hehehe!!

Hope you're ok Eve. It's horrible being poorly whilst pregnant, can't even have a hot toddy lol xx sending :hugs:

Embo - I was in a lot of pain with this and Tom up to 7 weeks. The cramps were really really bad and made me cry! I hope yours go soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->