PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

heyyady baby is a boy xx he's got 2 kidneys too which is a relief xx I deff broke my waters at 14 weeks and the fluid hasn't increased which sucks :( but my cervix is long and closed so the fetal medicine consultant has told me she doesn't think there's a chance of infection so sent me home for bedrest and I'm to see my own consultant next week then back in fetal medicine the week after for a follow up and my 20 week scan.

I'm to drink water but not too much as that can cause damage... not sure if she said to me or the baby, I forgot so aiming for about 1.5 litres a day which is hard!!

If I start feeling very wet (and feels different to normal discharge/accidental wee) I'm to go straight to hospital x

Sequeena that means its lying along your back, mine is along my tummy so when he's kicking I can't feel it unless he kicks below it etc.. does that make sense?

Aww Eve that sucks hun!! :(

A friend in another thread said waters smell rather like sperm- not like wee- so there's a sign to look for- Bed rest sucks, but you can do it- SO glad to hear about the second kidney!

Morning all hope u don't mind me comin on for a down moment today ISA yr since I had scan that showed both my angels hearts stopped beating I'm a mix of emotions sad but then trying to remain positive for little man I'm carrying don't really know what to do with myself today sort of feel I should b doing something to remember them x

Will read all later but just to say we're home.

48 mile round trip, but he's ok. However we had to come back past RSPCA rescue sanctuary, just nipped in for a quick look. We are now the proud owners of a cat called Ritchie. We couldn't resist when we saw he'd been there for months and was there because his owner had died. He also came in with a friend who sadly died. The friends name was Lionel. Lionel and Ritchie :rofl::rofl: Harry is so pleased, he was really close to the cat I'd had for 17 years that we had to have put to sleep last year. xxx

Yay and awwwwwwwwwee!!!! I love moggies! And what fab names! Sorry I am behind again!

Ohh happy birthday saraya! Sorry I missed it!

Pip I can't believe sam are the mix! That is gross! We love pancakes here and have them all the time! Yum yum. I have to have the diabetic version now:(

That mog is beautiful! I want one now:( Tom cried today because he wants a rabbit, but I killed the last one:/

Good to see you back reversal! Congrats on the girl! Welcome to team pink!

heyyady baby is a boy xx he's got 2 kidneys too which is a relief xx I deff broke my waters at 14 weeks and the fluid hasn't increased which sucks :( but my cervix is long and closed so the fetal medicine consultant has told me she doesn't think there's a chance of infection so sent me home for bedrest and I'm to see my own consultant next week then back in fetal medicine the week after for a follow up and my 20 week scan.

I'm to drink water but not too much as that can cause damage... not sure if she said to me or the baby, I forgot so aiming for about 1.5 litres a day which is hard!!

If I start feeling very wet (and feels different to normal discharge/accidental wee) I'm to go straight to hospital x

oh I am sorry about your waters:( have they said what that will mean for him? Congrats on being team blue! We needed some boys in here!

oh I am sorry about your waters:( have they said what that will mean for him? Congrats on being team blue! We needed some boys in here!

Not much yet but they have said he's fine in there right now, did an internal and my cervix is long and closed so the consultant is happy that there's no risk of infection right now. I wish I had all the answers right now but I have to wait :(

Morning all hope u don't mind me comin on for a down moment today ISA yr since I had scan that showed both my angels hearts stopped beating I'm a mix of emotions sad but then trying to remain positive for little man I'm carrying don't really know what to do with myself today sort of feel I should b doing something to remember them x

:hugs: heva

Afm, all is good! This little girl has a strong set of limbs on her! Tom has weak legs and I can sure feel the difference. She is even waking me up at night with whatever she is doing in there! My uterous feel like a sack full of puppies - 10 week old ones lol. It is so nice to feel.

My hubby has a job interview on monday. It is with a local Ferry company and involves a 9-5 job! When they rang they asked how soon he could start and whether he could visit on his days off during his notice period to train in order to start straight away. They are very keen then. I am not used to having him around - I wonder what it will be like! The deadline for the oz job hasn't passed yet so I don't know about that one.

I have just about had enough of hospitals right now! I have been in three times this week, four times last week and nothing to show for these appointments. Just lots of paranoid doctors ticking off paper work:(

When is v day? I have another scan on 8 April - three weeks to go!

Aw I'm so glad she's got a good set of legs on her :D

V day is 24 weeks hun x

Morning! Wow I'm so tired we had options evening at school last night I worked from 7:30-8:30pm . I'm too tired today to even think!!! I have my consultants appointment today for my asthma (the very rare occasion I need my inhaler :dohh:) so at least I can go slow for a while. You know when you are so tired you can't sleep? That was me last night :(

:hi: to all

Oh look I'm a banana!!!!

Hugs Heva ....

Pip - Congrats on the banana!
Emmea - Not long now until your V day!

Happy 20 weeks to me!!!!!!!!! Roll on 8:40am Monday, we can't wait!!!! x

Need to ask a question -

When i got pregnant i weighed 8 and a half stone, today i am 20 weeks and just got weighed for the first time. I am now 9 and a half stone, so i have put on 1 stone (14lb for the americans!) in 20 weeks. I am 5 foot 4 inches in height. I don't really know what is normal for weight gain, plus i have a panic about weight as before the doctor's diagnosed my under-active thyroid in 2008 and i got my medication i was getting heavier and heavier and ended up at 10 stone 8 lb. I know this may not seem heavy for some people but i felt horrible and looked horrible, i had no confidence and i'm very scared this is going to happen again. Prior to getting pregnant i was quite active but i have been feeling so ill and tired that i have pretty much been doing nothing.
Does anybody have any advice on what is considered normal? I don't want to put on too much weight and it be bad for the baby, nor do i want to put on too less and that be just as bad!
Sorry for the long post, i'm just a little confused.

Xx

Morning! Wow I'm so tired we had options evening at school last night I worked from 7:30-8:30pm . I'm too tired today to even think!!! I have my consultants appointment today for my asthma (the very rare occasion I need my inhaler :dohh:) so at least I can go slow for a while. You know when you are so tired you can't sleep? That was me last night :(

:hi: to all

Oh look I'm a banana!!!!

Oh pips I know just how you feel! I am so beyond sleeping right now. I am the walking dead and the painful bh are back too:( I must get some rest soon and so must you!

I have no weight advice little griff - I am a heffa compared to my pre preg weight. I gained three kilos in 16 weeks. I hate to think what I am now.

Congrats on being 20 weeks!

Congrats on the new weeks girls xxx

Sorry got no weight advice :( I was 15 1/2 stone pre pregnancy :blush: and had dropped 8lbs by 16 weeks :wacko:

In a really bad mood today. Bad back/headache etcetera etcetera.

Baby is going crazy with hiccups and kicks and whatever - tom keeps getting kicked in the head when he hugs me and even the dog looked shocked when she rested her chin on my tummy and got a boot! I love this stage of pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->