PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Little Grif this website tells you. I've only gained 6lb but the heavier you are the less you gain as your body knows you have fat stores. You're a little thing so you're bound to put on weight so you can breastfeed after and survive (our bodies still haven't got used to the idea we can actually eat when ever as we are intelligent enough to store food now :dohh:)

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-weight-gain-estimator

My appointment was rubbish as you probably saw on FB. Cancelled the appointment because 'I'm normal' but failed to tell me! He saw me anyway to tell me I'm low risk and he'll see me again at 38 weeks to be sure (I guess to make sure I'm big enough).

21 week bumpage for those not on FB!

Little grif- you are in the stage now where you gain the most- it tapers off soon, and in the third trimester you'll really only put on maybe 5 more pounds and it ALL goes to the baby- I think 14 at 20 weeks is perfectly healthy especially when you consider where all the weight is coming from- baby, amniotic fluid, placenta, extra maternal blood flow, maternal breast tissue... it all adds up quickly :)

Little Grif this website tells you. I've only gained 6lb but the heavier you are the less you gain as your body knows you have fat stores. You're a little thing so you're bound to put on weight so you can breastfeed after and survive (our bodies still haven't got used to the idea we can actually eat when ever as we are intelligent enough to store food now :dohh:)

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-weight-gain-estimator

My appointment was rubbish as you probably saw on FB. Cancelled the appointment because 'I'm normal' but failed to tell me! He saw me anyway to tell me I'm low risk and he'll see me again at 38 weeks to be sure (I guess to make sure I'm big enough).

21 week bumpage for those not on FB!

Thanks Pip, that's really helpful! xx :thumbup:

Apparently for my weight I'm only allowed to gain 11-20lbs. Good thing at 16 weeks I'd lost 8lbs :wacko:

Yer I can only gain 11-20 I think. It's what the doctor told me too. I managed it last time so hoping to do it again.

Hello all,

Hope you don't think I'm being rude and intrusive but I just wanted to say that I've read the whole thread and you have given me the hope and strength to try again.

Sassy...you're so strong and :hugs:

Saisre (sp??)..I don't know how you're managing with your sickness thingy:hugs:

Sequeena...Stay strong and positive

Pippin, Emmea, LittleGriffin and heyydayy...All inspire me too.

May you continue to have healthy pregnancies and babies

Thoughts are also with the ladies that have angels

A XxX

Hello all,

Hope you don't think I'm being rude and intrusive but I just wanted to say that I've read the whole thread and you have given me the hope and strength to try again.

A XxX

I can't believe you read the entire thread! :hugs: Good luck and loys of sticky :dust:!! X

Hello all,

A XxX

Sending you lots of :hugs: and :baby: wishes!

Xx

Well i did the weight link that Pip gave me,
I have put on 3lbs more than i should have at 20 weeks to be 'average' but i'm thinking thats not too bad, must be all them Cadbury's Double Deckers i have eaten! (Oops!)
My weight gain should be between 25 - 35 lbs over the pregnancy it says so i'm gonna try and be as healthy as i can and not go over that. It still scares me a little to think what i would feel like if i did weigh 35lbs more than usual but i'm doing it for Baby Griff and that's all that matters.

Thanks for all the answers ladies!

Oh, and for those of you who have not had a Double Decker recently, my god have one, they are immense!!!!!

Xx

I should have been in the 11-20 categor- dr said 15ish... but then we found out it was twins and she said 25-30... so far I've only gained 10. which I really don't know how that's possible, I'm HUGE! :lol: but at this rate if I keep them in another 7 weeks ish as planned I will be about 15 up. As long as I'm eating ok (I crave fruit and veg so all good :) ) and I know they are gaining appropriately then 15 works for me! I had actually gained a tremendous amount of weight BEFORE I got pregnant, so the less to loose the better!

I know! It's coming up so fast! and that's IF I make it that far! I'm so not ready though- my house is a disaster zone- gotta start cracking the whip a bit to get things done and in shape :)

Sorry girls I really can't join in this weight thread - whatever I come out as after baby is born I don't care. As long as I did my best to make sure she has everything she needs I couldn't give a toss. I know what to do once she is born but weight watching in pregnancy annoys me. As far as I am concerned if I eat right and exercise enough and I end up fatter than I should be, then I will get on my walking boots after baby is born.

After all my baby is tiny and I can't afford her to miss out on anything. I hope that doesn't offend anyone.

Heyyady - 7 weeks! How exciting, i bet you both can't wait!!!! :)

Emmea - Everyone has different worries during pregnancy, mine are because i have not done this before, i don't know what to expect or what is considered healthy for me or Baby Griff - No need to worry about offending.

.......................................................................................................................

Scan tomorrow ladies! Keep your fingers crossed!!

P.S - Who thinks boy and who thinks girl????

Good luck with your scan Little Grif :yipee: I'm going girl :thumbup: just a gut feel like I had with Sequeena. What time is it again?

Sequeena good luck with your scan too, what are they checking this time hun?

Emmea I need to watch my weight as I'm so over weight already and the risk of GD which I really don't want as it can sometimes not rectify itself after birth if you are as heavy as me (I'm sure you know al this already sorry) but saying that I haven't really made any massive sacrifices just say no to the odd pudding etc. My body is thankfully doing most of it for me and just not gaining the weight :thumbup:. I don't think any of us are that careful are we?? I know I'm still partial to the odd chocolate or two :blush: :haha: (or five pancakes like I had yesterday :blush:)

Caroline do you have a bump pic so I can get a vibe??

Emmea that's the right attitude, with Saraya I went from 7.5 to 11.5 stone but she was totally healthy and thats all that matters!!!

They're checking the fluid again and doing a doppler scan which I think shows the blood going in and out of the heart xxx mine is at 2:30pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->