PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

7 weeks heyady!! That is so soon! How exciting!

Good luck at your scan tomorrow littlegrif! I can't just guess - give us some clues! How are you carrying?

Good luck sequeena!

Pip - if you get gd, your weight will only be a tiny factor. I was fit and healthy with Tom and I am not bad now. It is all horemones which interfer with your body's natural signals. Do you have a routine gtt? Try not to worry about it you much! Was your last heavy at birth?

Afm - I am shattered! I don't know why I decided to cook a moussaka today but omg it took 2 hours to get it in the oven, after I went shopping. I never was to see another obegine again! Other than that I am good. I am in a good mood as hubby cOmes home today for three days.

Our scan is 8:40am but i am going out straight after so will update as soon as i'm home!

Eve - No pics of my bump now, i only have a 16 week one from when we are in New York but my bump has gotten much more bump like since then. At the moment i'm carrying on the front and low.

Jimmy and i both think Girl, although everyone in Jimmy's family think's boy as his dad is one of 6 boys, Jimmy is one of 4 boys and each of his brother's have had boys!

Emmea it's what the midwives keep telling me and the doc :( I have my gtt in April. Sam was 8lb 8oz so big but not massive. I'm rubbish at losing weight I do well then give up but I really want to be healthy for the kids now so after the birth I'm going to hit it hard (somehow :wacko:) Replied to you fb message but Simon always wonders why he cooks that it takes so long but at least it does us two days and a lunch :thumbup:

Heyyady forgot to say how exciting 7 weeks will go before you know it eeeekkkkk :
:happydance:

Little Grif I always start low and then rise, can't wait to hear your result. Xxx

Thanks guys! I'm really starting to feel the panic set in, as I haven't organized any of their things or gotten their crib together, hung shelves, bought a mattress, finished their blankets from me... :lol: And this staying down crap is for the birds!

LittleGriff- I say boy

Sequeena- Good luck tomorrow!

Pippin- Now I want pancakes...

Caroline, I think girl!

Pip - the midwives and docs are obsessed with weight right now. If you were going to have gd, it would already be there by now, whether you know or not. :hugs: those mw are so mean. I got it in the neck last time as my bmi was 1 point over the limit (the one who didn't make it)

Talking of which - the flower I planted over the lost baby is growing again! Yay I thought it was dead.

Thanks guys! I'm really starting to feel the panic set in, as I haven't organized any of their things or gotten their crib together, hung shelves, bought a mattress, finished their blankets from me... :lol: And this staying down crap is for the birds!

LittleGriff- I say boy

Sequeena- Good luck tomorrow!

Pippin- Now I want pancakes...

Hey will you sleep the twins? Will they share? I always shared with my twin sis

I've thankfully not had any problems with any of the midwives. I was over 100kg when I got pregnant and had a BMI of 34. At 16 weeks I went down to 96.6kg and dropped 2 BMI points. Was very pleased. I'm not vain about my weight but I put a lot on when I was being abused and found it so hard to lose :blush:

Emmea - I had no idea you were a twin!
They will share until they go into toddler beds, then it will be side-by-sides. I am all for co-sleeping with your little ones and honestly am a little heartbroken that I can't with the twins- my husband is such a sound sleeper that he rolls on ME and doesn't know it! But I definitely want them together- I even have an order with all my hospital paperwork that they're to be cribbed together in the hospital, and even in the NICU if possible.

Awww if I has twins they would share. I still find it odd sleeping alone now! I never slept alone until I was 23! After my sister left for uni I moved in with a bf then got married. It wasn't until I got divorced that I was alone for the first time. I envy mums of twins - they always have someone.

I really really found it hard not to cosleep with my son as the urge to was strong. I was too frightened. I had so many nightmares as I knew two babies that died co-sharing. I wish I had one of those cots you put on the side of the bed. But to be honest my son was an excellent sleeper and I always put it down to me being very strict with him.

The ladies in my family ovulate two eggs at a time - so we nearly always end up with twins. I am sad I didn't as I won't be getting pregnant again on purpose as I don't want four!

This is my last baby too. Not sure I could cope with three let alone four if it was twins :wacko: we don't have any twins in our family, just a fertile bunch :rofl:

Thanks for the reassurance Emmea :hugs:

Fraternal twins (two eggs) are the hereditary kind- that's what runs in both sides of my family- The set of twins I lost last summer were fraternal. Identicals (One egg split), like the girls, are a fluke of nature that they still don't fully know WHY they occur. I think it's amazing and am really hoping for a mirror set :)

Good luck with your scan today little griff! I say girl!

Got our 20 week scan tomorrow at 11.05am.

x

You have identicals?! Wow! Super duper jealous!!!

Good luck tomorrow barbie

I'm going to steal Caroline's thunder whilst she is out shopping with her Mom. Had the scan this morning, I'll let her fill you in with all the details later tonight.

Oh forgot to mention - GIRL!

Hahaha she's gonna kick your ass!!! You're not sharing the scan pics this time???

Congrats Caroline!! :hugs: :dance:

Not long until my scan, argh!! I attempted to shave 'down there'. hahahaha yeah didn't go well.

I'm going to steal Caroline's thunder whilst she is out shopping with her Mom. Had the scan this morning, I'll let her fill you in with all the details later tonight.

Oh forgot to mention - GIRL!

You're in so much trouble :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congratulations to you both xxx

Sequeena - good luck with the scan x

Will thread catch up later xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member