PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I'm going to steal Caroline's thunder whilst she is out shopping with her Mom. Had the scan this morning, I'll let her fill you in with all the details later tonight.

Oh forgot to mention - GIRL!

Jimmy!:gun:

Yes it's true, Baby Griff is a girl! How exciting!!! :wohoo:
:baby::baby::baby::baby::pink::pink::pink::pink::baby::baby::baby::baby:

The scan took a while as she was all curled up and wasn't too keen on getting measured but after some prodding, wiggling and a toilet break she flipped over and everything is great!

Jimmy will put the scan pic on later!

I have just come back from shopping with my mom, let's just say her Mastercard was a little hot by the end!!!!! :thumbup:

Thank you for all the congratulations!

Good luck tomorrow Barbiebaby!! :baby:

Ah thankyou little griff, Congrats on the little girl, so pleased everything is ok. I have no idea what our baby will be, have no feelings at all. Possibly a boy as pregnancy is exactly the same as it was when I was pregnant with our Son. x

Had my scan. Amniotic Fluid Indix - 10cm. Normal!!!! Up yours medical world I am superwoman at growing babies!! :dance: :happydance: :yipee: :headspin: :smug: :coolio: :ninja: :wohoo: :finger:

Sequeena that's awesome news!! So happy for you!

Thanks all, I'm so shocked. What a jump :D

The sonographer didn't have to dig in with the wand thing today, he's right at the surface :dance: I'm really showing now, caught sight of myself in a mirror and nearly passed out :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS LITTLE and BIGGER GRIF Really chuffed for you both and even more chuffed I was right again :haha: :pink: PINK BUMP!!!!!! Must add to front.

CONGRATULATIONS SEQUEENA Officially the Queen of making amniotic fluid!! :rofl: That is your new title.

BarbieBaby good luck with yours, lovely to hear from you again and be sure to update us :thumbup:. I'm actually guessing pink for you even though your gut says boy. Just one of my feelings again :haha:

Just counted 6 girls and 3 boys!!! Come on blue team the ladies are winning :haha:

:lol: I love that new title it's going in my sig :rofl:

We counld shorten it to Queen Fluid (or fluid Queen :haha:) or Queena Amni :rofl:

It's crazy how the pink team is winning in here, on the august threads the boys are whooping arse :rofl:

Hahahaha You have changed your signature I love it Queen Fluid :rofl: :haha: It'll give others hope too so it's nice to know you can be helping others :thumbup:

There are always more boys than girls so really weird the pink out way the blue but heyyady is counted twice :haha:

If it gives hope to other women, awesome!!

I finally got Sean to do a bump pic for me. This is what I actually look like. 19+4 but measuring 19+6

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/188977_1938809075092_1388356992_2240843_6957806_n.jpg

Thanks Pip, have all your gender predictions been right so far? Be interesting to see.....

So so so nervous.

x

Thanks Pip, have all your gender predictions been right so far? Be interesting to see.....

So so so nervous.

x

Yep :thumbup: I was nervous too before mine more for the health part. Hope it all goes well hon. My little lady was curled up in a ball for ages so we got plenty of time too look at her so enjoy it.

Sequeena lovely bump hon.

Sequeena, congratulations on the scan, lovely bump

Barbie, good luck with tomorrow.

Hope you're all ok? I haven't been on quite so much, spending hours going through policies from other hospitals. Its taken weeks of asking but we've finally got the policy from the hospital regarding how they look after fetuses (hate that word) after they've died, I think they only gave it us as Rob started quoting Freedom of information act and threatening solicitors. They have begun an investigation into the way they dealt with Archie after we left him, according to a friend that works there all hells broke loose. It should all seem really good but each time the head of womens services phones it brings it all back and really upsets me (although shes being incredibly nice!). But I know we have to keep going as I don't want anyone else to go through what we went through.

xxx

Congrats to the Griffs! :dance"

Way to go Sequeena!!!! :happydance:

Sassy- I know this can't be easy, but you're doing the right thing for other families in the future :hug:

And Damn straight I count for two! If I get any bigger I may have you bump that up to four! :rofl:

I had my second NST today and everything looked great, we all passed with flying colors- got to go by my grandma's hospital room and blow kisses at her through the window (They have the stomach flu going around and I'm not allowed in) My mom then treated me to lunch for yummy Mediterranean food :) - then she came came home with me and cleaned my kitchen!:thumbup:

Hello everyone! Back from our scan and everything is just as it should be..... Luckily it had it's legs open and we are on team....... PINK!

Looks like you were right Pip, goes to show you how much I know!

You should start your own thread for predicting gender.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->