PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hi everyone!

As you know yesterday we found out our baby is a girl!

We like some names such as ,

Summer, Poppy and Felicity but i would like some suggestions for other names.

We like all types of names it needs to go with our surname, 'Griffin'

Thanks for your help!!

I can't help at all I'm afraid, we never even discussed girls names, I have no idea where to begin!! I like Poppy though.

x

A friend of mine has a little girl called Poppy and she gets the cutest nicknames - popstar, poptart etc!!! Plus she's been able to buy things with poppys on them for her too.

There's not much point asking me as I tend to pick weird names... Saraya is my suggestion LOL You could just steal Pip's girl's name, it's beautiful!!!! LOL

I don't know Pip's girl name, i must have missed the post!!!!

I do really like Poppy though and summer cos obviously she would be born in the summer!

Eve - Do me some unusual names please :)

P.s -

We have just pre-ordered a Limited Edition Stokke Xplory Pink pram for Baby Girl Griff!
It's amazing!
I'm as giddy as a gumdrop!!

Xx

Okay well on my girls list I had [oh and bear in mind some of them might not actually exist because I have a habit of making names up!!]

Nouvelle
Inari
Macy
Leilani
Maelle
Xanthe
Amaya [obviously this came off the list when we named Saraya because we weren't going to have Saraya AND Amaya!! LOL]
Saraya
Sharaya
Kezia
Rayne

There's probably more! I know most people wouldn't choose them but I love unusual names, people are always commenting on Saraya's name and it so suits her!

I've recovered from my beating's yesterday...here's the link!

https://gallery.me.com/jimmy.griffin#100050/IMG_0649&bgcolor=black

CONGRATULATIONS BARBIEBABY :wohoo: on your PINK bump man I should be called the Queen of Gender guess lol. When pregnant with Sam I got everyones wrong but this time maybe the girl in me has a better gender radar :rofl: got all the work ones right as well.

LittleGriffin I LOVE Poppy, definitely my favourite but I do like Felicity as well. Both on my list but DH wasn't keen :( .

I treated myself a new change bag from Okiedog and it arrived today OMG it's amazing!!!! This is it......

https://www.mothercare.com/Okiedog-...dp/B003MVQ2C4?extid=google_product_extensions

I got it from ebay as I sold a few bits so only had to pay like £5 so pleased with myself and enough room for bits for both babies.

I've recovered from my beating's yesterday...here's the link!

https://gallery.me.com/jimmy.griffin#100050/IMG_0649&bgcolor=black

:rofl: you deserved it for spilling the beans :haha: lovely to see the scan pic though and interesting to see how the baby has grown. Fabulous. Hope you've been out buying too, it's a lot of fun even my DH enjoys it.

Thanks for sharing.

Barbie congratulations on your baby girl.

Little and bigger Griff lovely scan picture, my friends daughters are called Meabh and Caoimhe (pronounced Mave and Queever) I love them both, they're Irish names!

Pip, lovely changing bag.

AFM, we've been to Meadowhall shopping, came back with a rug, a new photo frame for a picture of Archie, a diary for September and a book about Angel babies (lots of stories of people who's angels have visited them).

We hopefully got the bullying sorted that Harry was suffering, I don't know what the year head said but two of the boys have apologised.

xxx

a lot of time my name is mistake for Niamh [pronouced Neeve] which means radience or beauty, popular Irish name. Orla is quite popular here too I'm just not a fan of Irish names at all

LittleGriff- I like Poppy, Felicity and Macy from the other list

Pip- Great bag! (are those little ninjas on the changing wallet, etc?!?)

I think they are stick men with form Heyyady lol they make me laugh.

Sassy hon big hugs for doing all the hospital stuff. It'll be worth it in the end. You'll get better closure. Glad the school have sorted out the bullying. Make sure they keep on top of it so it doesn't start again. Xxxx

Just looked at them on ZOOM and they are soooo little ninjas! :rofl: I love it!

:rofl: from now on they are and when I look at the from now on I'll think of tiny orange and green men doing ninja moves :haha:

Hydrotherapy starting today :yipee: lazy morning at home first :happydance: (Sam's even gone to CM)

Did you pone them hon??? What did they say, so sorry you are leaking again such a bugger :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->