PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Oh Sequeena poor you. Look after yourself and little Thomas xxx

Oh Sequeena poor you. Look after yourself and little Thomas xxx

Thanks hun he's happy in there, wish I was happy too though! Only 5 days until my scan though x

I cannot keep affording these trips to Cardiff :cry: my poor doggie has got fluid in her ear too so need to take her to the vet. My blood insurance ran out last month and dopey me forgot to renew :dohh: hope it's only going to cost about £40 at the most as I need to pay £52 to have my cat neutered. Actually, it's probably gone up a bit now the VAT has increased.

Poor baby with a sore ear (Sean has a new toy, the iphone 4)
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/199324_1943165944011_1388356992_2244918_7943149_n.jpg

Luna needs her photo taken too :lol:
https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/188265_1943165463999_1388356992_2244917_1490105_n.jpg

Ignore me looking shite! It's not been long since my funny turn and I was trying to figure out why my cat litter had not been delivered. :growlmad:

Love the snacks on the sofa Sequeena - makes me feel more normal!! I have everything within arms reach too, phone, remote, drink, boke bowl, laptop etc etc!!

Love the snacks on the sofa Sequeena - makes me feel more normal!! I have everything within arms reach too, phone, remote, drink, boke bowl, laptop etc etc!!

I have it all brought to me now :rofl: The cherry lucozade was to up my glucose levels though, promise! :lol:

Oh I'm so freaking jealous!!! I have to do a run every so often and then it kills me for the rest of the day!!

Sequeena I am so sorry you are leaking!! Poor you. :hugs: your doggies are so cute!

Thanks girls x

To top it off my head is killing me and my sinuses and blocked :growlmad:

awww- that sucks! Keep those feet up- and teach one of your poochies to fetch your crisps!

Sequeena I want to kiss Luna she's so gorge!! My head and sinus' are sore too!! Must be all the lying on the sofa we do! I think hayfever season is kicking in...

She's quite happily give you a drooly kiss back!! I wonder if I can get this vid to show up on here...

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150453119355118&comments

Hope you can see it girls x

So freakin cute!! She's a bull mastiff right? I showed Chris and he said something about a boxer and I was like huh?? She looks like a mastiff to me!

So freakin cute!! She's a bull mastiff right? I showed Chris and he said something about a boxer and I was like huh?? She looks like a mastiff to me!

Well you're close but not quite right :lol: She's an English Mastiff/Dogue De Bordeaux xx

Close enough!!! Plus much flippin closer than saying boxer?!
I would love a boston terrier, I love big dogs but would never have the time or inclination to walk them everyday

She only needs one walk usually, about an hour. She's too lazy for anything else :lol:

Okay my longest walk is the sofa to the kitchen, which is about 4 steps!!!!

Me too now!! I used to walk for miles, would be out for about 8 hours some days!

BOLLOCKS!! Why did none of my consultants tell me no intercourse when I have PROM?? I had sex the other night for the first time in 2 months and this is probably what's kick started the leakage again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->