PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

:hi:

Happy 22 weeks to me :yipee: two weeks till V day.

Sequeena how is the leaking today?

I'm knackered, Sam was up from 2:20-4:30 this morning then threw up at the childminders so I had to turn around and come and get him. I was hoping he'd have his 2 hour sleep this morning but no luck, only got half an hour and I feel worse now :( least I'm not at work I guess.

Hi ladies, I ended up on labour ward last night. I'm not leaking amnio anymore woo! but because of the cells on my cervix (nothing to worry about apparently) I am leaking some sort of fluid mixed with discharge. Thomas is fine, was trying to kick the doppler off :lol: I need to go for a GTT in May and they think I have a viral infection, won't find out until next week though.

Hoping for a quiet day!!!

Sorry to hear you ended up in LW but wohoo :wohoo: for not leaking that's good news. I have my gtt in April. Glad Thomas is fine A is kicking up a storm too. She likes me resting :dohh:

Thomas! Great name!! So pleased you are not leaking!

Yay pip for 22 weeks!

Premature rupture of membranes hun xx :D

Bacon is my thing at the mo! Wish I could eat more of it!

Pip - happy 22 weeks :happydance: its so tiring being pregant and having a little one isn't it. I remember whenever the inlaws visited Harry didn't sleep and they insisted on turning up every tea time :growlmad: It was really bad when I was pregnant with George and at the time Rob used to stay away for work for 3 days at a time, it didn't matter how much we told them, their need to see Harry was greater than their need to let me have sleep!

Sequeena - glad you're ok :thumbup:

Emmea - did you have a restful day? xxx

Badddd day today - it's my own fault though. I couldn't work out why I was feeling so so sick mid-morning... duh stupid girl I forgot to take my tablet... Felt like shit the whole day because of it!!!
On the plus side BIL came round and fixed my tumble dryer. On the downside I'm freezing because our oil ran out a few days ago :[

Badddd day today - it's my own fault though. I couldn't work out why I was feeling so so sick mid-morning... duh stupid girl I forgot to take my tablet... Felt like shit the whole day because of it!!!
On the plus side BIL came round and fixed my tumble dryer. On the downside I'm freezing because our oil ran out a few days ago :[

You obviously can't forget to take that tablet :dohh: Don't forget it in the morning :wacko::nope:

We don't have any gas here so everyone is either oil, lpg or solid fuel, we're solid fuel but I know that a lot of the people who are on oil have it done through a direct debit. They pay same every month but don't end up running out of oil, not sure how much it works but would it be worth you looking in to. Otherwise I know a lot of them look on boiler juice.com for the best prices. Don't know if that info will help but you never know xxx

I know I'm a donkey!! It's the first time I've forgotten it, and I was feeling ill this morning so I don't know HOW I forgot by getting a drink?!

Sarah I already checked on cheapestoil.co.uk but the cheapest is £299 for 500ltr and I haven't paid my overdraft back from the oil we got in January... I really can't afford another bill a month.. I get what you mean about not running out but it's like so far I've managed to find the money just because I've been so sick I've been going all the groceries online so I'm probably missing out on going for cheaper offers in other stores etc... eugh Just totally skint right now!

Blimey I can't believe you girls don't have gas, how is that possible??

Also wooo take that!!

I know I'm a donkey!! It's the first time I've forgotten it, and I was feeling ill this morning so I don't know HOW I forgot by getting a drink?!

Sarah I already checked on cheapestoil.co.uk but the cheapest is £299 for 500ltr and I haven't paid my overdraft back from the oil we got in January... I really can't afford another bill a month.. I get what you mean about not running out but it's like so far I've managed to find the money just because I've been so sick I've been going all the groceries online so I'm probably missing out on going for cheaper offers in other stores etc... eugh Just totally skint right now!

What a nightmare for you, wish I had better ideas but can't think of anything else, sorry. xxx

That's okay Sarah I'm just wrapping up warm!!

Sequeena I live in the middle of a bunch of fields!!! Literally fields!! And cows! And sheep! And a peacock... yea my landlord has one lol

Blimey I can't believe you girls don't have gas, how is that possible??

Also wooo take that!!

We live on the Nottinghamshire/Lincolnshire border there's a lot of areas here that don't have gas. We're quite rural too, we live in a little estate that surrounds a top security mental health hospital. We too are surrounded by lots of fields. Its very rural!

That is so mental, I live on a mountain so its rural but I'm close to the town so that must be why we're ok. Gosh I can't imagine not being able to flick the boiler on when I want :(

Sequeena I can use my water heater [elec] to get hot water but it's freezing because the cottage isn't protected at all, it's got 360 views but it also means the winds [as we're on a hill] get 360 access too!! And it's not double glazed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->