PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Pip he'll let you know when he wants to. Saraya already uses the toilet but she'll only tell you when SHE wants to!!

The great thing about cloth is you buy what suits your child, there are nappies more suitable for heavy wetters and light wetters! Saraya is pretty light so I can use heavier nappies for her through the night - like an Issy or a WN AI2 which aren't really meant for nighttime

He is super skinny but tall so needs high risers. I found custom ones but they are £25 each! I need ten:( I couldn't live without cloth nappies - I feel awful using normal ones but then tom has always been dry apart from a few drips. I will use cloth with my girl but I am dredding the wetting! I will have to do my homework for those.

Eve, Sorry didn't reply earlier, sudden IBS cramps came over me, it was one of the most painful bouts I've had in a long time. A few hours laid in bed and double dosage of tablets has worked but its left my tummy sore! Think it might have been cabbage, its not something we have that often, can't eat cauliflower neither :nope:

I love the nappies Saraya looks so cute.

Emma only one more day to go to V day, wow :happydance:

Pip all of my boys were almost three when they finally potty trained, but they pretty much did it in one day, I think because I left them till they were really ready. I tried a few times before but we had quite a few wet pants so went back to nappies, its loads easier when they're ready.

I did the cloth thing 19 years ago- just can't bring myself to do it again. It may be more economical especially with twins, but my sanity comes first!
My son took longer to toilet train- he was about 3 before it was done with- but my daughter climbed up on the potty herself when she was not quite 2 and never wore a diaper after that!
Emma- :happydance:
Sassy-yellow Daffodils are my favorite flower <3

Thanks for the toilet training comments girls :thumbup: I'm pretty sure he'll let me know when he is ready, he seems to with everything else.

Happy Viability Day Emmea :yipee: must feel nice to reach that mile stone. 2 more weeks for me but I'm right behind you :happydance:

Sassy sorry IBS got you bad. Must be horrible, no more cabbage for you lady!!!! :hug: meant to say as well I LOVE the flowers I think the are spring like and as it's now official spring that's lovely. :thumbup:

Sequeena hope all is well at your scan today :hug: fingers crossed that fluid is back to normal.

Happy V day Emma

Heyyady I like daffodils too, the ones in the picture have been there for ages. When we took the tulips I was amazed how good the daffodils looked. So put some back in and then put the rest in the memorial in the cemetery for all lost babies.

Sequeena good luck with the scan.

Happy V-Day Emma!

Hope you're feeling better this morning Sarah. I used to get agonising IBS until I got pregnant with Saraya.. which is weird because normally pregnancy makes it worse but mine cleared up! Oh buscapan days gone by lol

HAPPY 23 WEEKS TO ME ONLY 1 WEEK UNTIL V-DAY!!!!!!!!

Happy V-Day Emma!

Hope you're feeling better this morning Sarah. I used to get agonising IBS until I got pregnant with Saraya.. which is weird because normally pregnancy makes it worse but mine cleared up! Oh buscapan days gone by lol

HAPPY 23 WEEKS TO ME ONLY 1 WEEK UNTIL V-DAY!!!!!!!!

Happy 23 weeks Eve :happydance: xxx

My IBS got a little better when I was pregnant. TBH I find with mine the more rubbish my diet the less I get it. Buscopan doesn't work for me at all, I take a prescription only med called merbentyl, even then it doesn't always work. The pain this time has been terrible. I presume its stress related. Rob's just come back from school run and said he's canceling the women from womens services for tomorrow, doesn't think I'm in any fit state to dealing with going over it all, I think he's probably right. Obviously we'll rearrange because its really important that we deal with this.

On a brighter note the weather here is beautiful, washing out for first time in months :hangwashing:

Sarah I swear I'm so jealous of how amazing Rob is!!!! That's so sweet and he's probably right because you want to do it to the best of your ability and I know how debilitating IBS is. I've only had about 2 bouts of it since having Saraya so I think mine is dealt with. A lot of mine was probably made worse by the anorexia too.

Sarah I swear I'm so jealous of how amazing Rob is!!!! That's so sweet and he's probably right because you want to do it to the best of your ability and I know how debilitating IBS is. I've only had about 2 bouts of it since having Saraya so I think mine is dealt with. A lot of mine was probably made worse by the anorexia too.

He is really good, I do know I'm lucky :friends:.

I don't know if I ever told you all, but I met him at work, he was a staff nurse and I was a student nurse. I was doing one of my placements on his ward. We worked opposited shifts over one weekend and kept meeting briefly at handover. The Tuesday after that weekend I changed shifts to work with him and he came in early (not knowing I'd changed shifts) to see me. He asked me to go out the following night and thats been it ever since. He asked me to marry him 13 days after the shift we worked together and we got married 3 months after that :wedding:. We've both said we'd never felt the way we do about each other with anyone else (Rob's been married before and I'd had servious relationships :blush:).

Its almost 15 years since we got together :happydance: and I love him more each day, he's amazing and is always there for me :hugs:

That is the sweetest most loveliest story Sarah! Chris had never been in a proper serious relationship before me, whereas I've been married so I think we're kinda unbalanced in that respect. Also I think I'm more clear about what I want whereas he's afraid to commit [not to me but generally] to anything because he's never quite sure it's what he wants etc which I can find frustrating. It's like I knew he loved me before HE knew he loved me!

He is really good, I do know I'm lucky :friends:.

I don't know if I ever told you all, but I met him at work, he was a staff nurse and I was a student nurse. I was doing one of my placements on his ward. We worked opposited shifts over one weekend and kept meeting briefly at handover. The Tuesday after that weekend I changed shifts to work with him and he came in early (not knowing I'd changed shifts) to see me. He asked me to go out the following night and thats been it ever since. He asked me to marry him 13 days after the shift we worked together and we got married 3 months after that :wedding:. We've both said we'd never felt the way we do about each other with anyone else (Rob's been married before and I'd had servious relationships :blush:).

Its almost 15 years since we got together :happydance: and I love him more each day, he's amazing and is always there for me :hugs:

Awwwwwwwwweewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is amazing! I am IMMENSLY jealous!!

My fairytail went wrong after 9 months and turned into three years of fighting and therapy! I want one of those like you got!!!

I am grumpy today girls. I am starving to death because of this stupid gd and had to make the call to my gd midwife re not coping today:( every day it seems I cant eat as much as the day before and it is killing me! I think I am going to have to start insulin which I don't want as it complicates birth. I will be induced early and baby will need to be in nicu. I am gutted:(

Oh Emma, I know it's not what you wanted but the main aim is for both you and baby to be healthy <3

Emma- Sorry to hear that- hopefully your mw has some answers for you soon- being hungry all the time is no good!

Sarah= OMG that's the sweetest story! <3

Sassy so guys are so cute!!! :haha: Our meeting was let than romantic..... we worked together but met in the smoking room. We had both serious relationships that ended at the same time. We started hanging out as we didn't know what else to do then I distinctly remember saying don't let me ever get together with him then I found myself staying over more and more (as friends at first) then realised I was totally in love with him. Then he one night at home he said "I could be married to you" so that was his proposal! :dohh: Now I find I love him more than I ever have six years on, made strong by having children. I was the opposite to you guys and our love was a slow grower but I can honestly say it's the best thing I have ever done. He's 19 years older than me but acts 19 years younger (hence my original feelings). Weirdest thing was his Mum was evacuated to my great-grandmother in the second world war so our families had met even before we were even thought of. Small world........

Anyway Emmea sorry you are having a crappy food day, even if you have to have insulin it'll be best for you and the bubs and they won't induce you too early (my friend is type1 and has three kids) it'll just be a bit before :hugs: Least you can have some proper food then hon :hugs:

Sequeena so pleased to hear it all went well today :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->