PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Thanks Em. I have to admit I've been a little worried tonight about how strong they are but they've eased off a little now.

Oh yes and I wanted to thank you. Without your siggy I would never have known how important folic acid was before pregnancy. I know it's advised but I didn't realise that damage can be done so early on in a pregnancy

Thank you for the thank you! Not enough people know. This country is too busy telling everyone to stop drinking and smoking to warn them of folic acid. Every other country sticks it in the bread!

I am looking forward to stopping mine in 12 weeks! I take a massive dose with two other horse pill vitamins designed to prevent ntds. Fingers crossed they do the trick. I have to admit I am very nervous.

Just noticed my ticker!! 10 weeks tomorrow!! Yay!

You're bound to be nervous, totally natural hunny.

YAY Happy ten weeks :)

AF style aching has returned as has the mega bloat. Uterus must be growing again :)

Hey everyone!
Sorry for the radio silence on my part. I seem to spend most of my time either completely shattered or trying not to be sick. I'm not complaining though, I'll take all the symptoms I can get.

Emmea, I was wondering: Are you going to stop FA completely at 12 weeks? Or are you just going down to a lower dose? I'm on (a self-prescribed) 5mg at the moment, on the basis of better safe than sorry, as we don't know what was wrong with our first little bean. I'm a bit nervous about stopping FA although I know that in 3rd tri it can do more damage than good... Currently I'm thinking I might phase it out in 2nd tri.

Embo, glad to hear your cramps have eased off. I was told last time that pains are usually nothing to worry about, as long as they're not accompanied by blood. So try not to worry too much.

I take 5mg of folic acid too....although this has been prescribed by the doctor as I have coeliac disease and therefore my body doesn't absorb vitamins etc properly.
The doctor said to stop them at 12 weeks though...

I am on a clinical trial and they cut me off at 12 weeks. I will continue with a prenatal though, containing a tiny dose.

Why is has my ticker gone down?!? It should be 10 weeks.

Ugh... Today is a bad day. I am so sick and my head is pounding - I took painkillers and they came back, so now I have to live with the pain:(

Just a moan. I want to go to bed:(

:hi: ladies.

Can't remember what I've just read from you all. :hi: anyway :dohh: my memory is shocking. I had strong cramps too Embo so try not to worry.

Emmea 10 weeks congratulations on another week gone by. Isn't time flying! It's crazy I'll be 9 weeks thursday eeeek!

Amy glad you are sick :haha: always a good sign. Mine comes and goes during the day now rather than just constant and nasty.

Hope the cramps ease Em and the pain emmea

Trying to type this before my next vomiting session... Not pregnancy related... Think I have flu. Chills, achey bones, temperature, vomiting diarrhoea ( at the same time which was horrendous), can't keep anything down, not even water :(

Hi ladies,
does anyone feel a little down in the dumps?
I feel like all i do is eat, sleep and go to the toilet!!!
I feel sick in the morning, so don't do anything, tired in the afternoon, so don't do anything, perk up for a bit and get some jobs done and by the time my OH gets home from work i'm knackered again!!!
Cant be much fun for him coming home to me constantly saying 'i feel sick!'
I'm kind of wondering where all the fun has gone????

Hi all.

Got a funny story for you all. I went to the loo this morning and horror ran through me when I saw coloured discharge. Shouted DF and he came in as I hysterically cried "what colour is that, what colour is that?" shoving the loo paper under his nose!! " that" he replied, "is ............... pee coloured " :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi everyone, sorry for the silence. I'm so tired from dealing with George and his eyes (thanks for the messages about him), we're still on two hourly drops and ointment even at night, so completely exhausted.

I've had a particularly sicky two days, I've had to play the piano for an infant school nativity this afternoon, I don't know how I got through it, almost asked for a bucket to put at the side of the piano. I feel so bad, I hit so many wrong notes. I've got to go back and do second performance in a while :sick:

I've just been catching up on everyones posts, its lovely reading everything you all write xxx

Hope the cramps ease Em and the pain emmea

Trying to type this before my next vomiting session... Not pregnancy related... Think I have flu. Chills, achey bones, temperature, vomiting diarrhoea ( at the same time which was horrendous), can't keep anything down, not even water :(

Hope you feel better soon love :hugs:

Thanks pip, just checking in while I'm in that "just puked so feel slightly better momentarily" phase... I'm literally exhausted still not keeping anything down :( had to get Patricia to come look after saraya today, I'm not a good sick person :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->