PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Sarah it's been there for a couple of months but getting more frequent and more painful, it woke me the night before last the pain was so sharp. I mean it's not "omg I'm gonna die" agony, it's just very sharp and sore. It's okay this morning but I know it'll return. When it first started a few months ago I thought it was trapped wind caused by pregnancy but as it's gotten worse and the pain is in the same place all the time I worried in case it was something to do with the pregnancy but fortunately they think it's not! So now I just have to wait until Tues afternoon to get my blood results. Even if it is gallstones or something they won't do anything but give me paracetamol anyway because I'm pregnant but I just wanted to know what it was!!

BFP/AF HURRY UP FOR SARAH!!!!!!

Sounds awful, hope it eases up soon.

I just wish I'd ovulate never mind BFP or AF :dohh:

Eve- gotta tell you I thought of you today at the oddest moment- when I was getting an enema! The nurse says, "Oh! your hemorrhoid is better! Not so much of a grape as it is a raisin!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

H thanks!!! LOL I wasn't sure what the link was for... thought you were posting a pic of the pile LOLOLOLOL

LMAO!!!! :dohh::wacko::haha:

Hi everyone!
Heyyady - your girls are beautiful, congratulations!!

It's our 4D scan today at 12pm.
I'm so excited, I could throw up ! :)

Xx

[facepalm] sorry Sarah I must have totally missed the part about not O'ing!! Duh... sorry!

Ohh lots to catch up on sorry if I miss anything.

Heyyady gorgeous pictures hon I think you've added more since I saw them, keep um coming. My fav are the ones where you can see their gorgeous little faces, love it.

BB my little girl is so active too at the moment, makes me feel funny sometimes. I think she's moved as she been quite quiet recently. Sorry you are in pain too, must be so hard :hugs:

Aaisrie yay for the new purchases, I got a few really cool things recently I LOVE shopping. But Boooooo for the pain hope it's nothing too serious.

Sassy A sprinkling of ovulation :dust: for you :hug: hope it works soon, I understand the frustration. xxxx

Little Grif so excited for you, you must be out now post pictures hon as soon as you can. Wish I was seeing my little lady again soon. I miss seeing her.

Emmea how is your pains hon?

Heva how's the wedding planning going hun, how long now?

As for me I had my GTT on Friay so wish me luck for the result. I'm naively thinking everything will be fine and I won't have GD but these can sneak up on you as we know. My Mum is here which is why I've been a bit quiet. She's off tomorrow so back to normal again then. Tired as normal but what is new hey :haha:

ok ladies- ready to die from cute??? We got to put them together for a bit yesterday- the first time since they've been born! Immediately both of their heart rates jumped and they both stopped squirming and fussing!107.jpg

Baby Girl Griff loves her home so much she wouldn't let us see her face!
We tried orange juice, cold water, hot chocolate, a sugary cereal bar, walking around, full bladder, empty bladder and turning on my side but she was having none of it!
She has tucked her head in the corner of my pelvis and likes it!!!!
We saw her face for about 1 min and she was opening and closing her mouth but then she hid again so we go back in 2 weeks for another try!!
I was a little sad we didn't get photo's and the dvd this time but in 2 weeks she will be bigger so will probably get to see clearer images anyway.

.......................................................................................................................
Hope your ok Sarah and ovulate soon.
The girls are just too cute Heyyady.
Eve - Can't believe you have to go through that pain too!
Emmea - SPD = OUCH!!
Heva - Good luck with the wedding plans.

Xx

Wedding plans going to smoothly for my liking god I'm so pessimistic it's 3 wks tomoz and I'm getting nervous as hell everything nearly sorted how organized just hoping little man doesn't try to make appearance on the day lol we are placing bets cos someone will go into labour there's me and best mate a day a part and another friend who 38 wks I'm actually having nightmares over him comin early x

Hope everyone else is ok x

Heyyady they are beautiful x

ok ladies- ready to die from cute??? We got to put them together for a bit yesterday- the first time since they've been born! Immediately both of their heart rates jumped and they both stopped squirming and fussing!View attachment 193566

I added u as friend Hun on fb it's heather Goodwin x

Rochelle and Charlotte were delivered by c-section at 11:55 am and 11:56 am on Sunday morning (4/10/2011)!!!!!
Rochelle Lorianne weighs 4 lbs and is 17 inches long and Charlotte Marie weighs 4 lbs 8 oz and is 18 1/2 inches long! They are SOOOOO beautiful! they are both in the NICU and on C-Paps. I'll add pictures either later tonight or tomorrow.
I am recouping- sore as hell and doped to the gills- so I'll try to catch up later-

Oh my!!!! I am so sorry I missed this! I am away from home right now!

But yay!! That isn't bad weight for twins is it? Hugemongous congratulations!

ok ladies- ready to die from cute??? We got to put them together for a bit yesterday- the first time since they've been born! Immediately both of their heart rates jumped and they both stopped squirming and fussing!View attachment 193566

Awwwwwwwww I could die from cute! I am a twin so I the first thing I always think of is twins missing each other. Bless them so much!

Baby Girl Griff loves her home so much she wouldn't let us see her face!
We tried orange juice, cold water, hot chocolate, a sugary cereal bar, walking around, full bladder, empty bladder and turning on my side but she was having none of it!
She has tucked her head in the corner of my pelvis and likes it!!!!
We saw her face for about 1 min and she was opening and closing her mouth but then she hid again so we go back in 2 weeks for another try!!
I was a little sad we didn't get photo's and the dvd this time but in 2 weeks she will be bigger so will probably get to see clearer images anyway.

.......................................................................................................................
Hope your ok Sarah and ovulate soon.
The girls are just too cute Heyyady.
Eve - Can't believe you have to go through that pain too!
Emmea - SPD = OUCH!!
Heva - Good luck with the wedding plans.

Xx

Oh what a shame! I wish Isabelle would stay still for five seconds!

Wedding plans going to smoothly for my liking god I'm so pessimistic it's 3 wks tomoz and I'm getting nervous as hell everything nearly sorted how organized just hoping little man doesn't try to make appearance on the day lol we are placing bets cos someone will go into labour there's me and best mate a day a part and another friend who 38 wks I'm actually having nightmares over him comin early x

Awww best of luck. How are you staying calm?!

I hope you are feeling better eve - any more news?

Sorry your o isn't playing ball this month Sarah. Nature will deliver as soon as she is ready for it. Fingers crossed next month.

How are you doing pip?

I am doing alright at the moment. Gd is still lurking in the background but not making things difficult. Same as spd really - as long as I dont do stupid things I am ok. Isabelle is going to be a handful, I can tell. She never stops moving and boy she can wiggle/kick so much harder than Tom. She goes on all night too.

Last week was a fab week week apart from the spd. My consultant referred to us as a normal pregnancy and said I can give birth where I like! So I am going to try and do a homebirth with a doula - or if I chicken out at the last min, the birth centre up the road. I am over the moon. I am going to try and forget all the crap labels, consultants appointments and stress of the pregnancy so far.

Really not long to go now. My bump is huge and totally out front. I look like I could drop her any minute! She was 2lb 2oz last Friday and is predicted to be 7lb. Heaven knows she must have a big pool! She is well head down and her lanky legs are sticking my ribs already. I don't know why but I feel like she may be a little early - watch this space!

Who else is getting excited about birthing?

Awww best of luck. How are you staying calm?!

I'm not believe me trying but stress level peaking to max x

I'm excited Emma but then I'm also excited about not feeling sick!! Having a really sicky day today... was woken at 3:30 feeling really gross... My blood results re: liver/gall are back Tues afternoon

Updated the front page with arrivals :haha: can't believe we are adding more in the next few months eeeek. Love it!!! I'm excited about all our labours :happydance: I'm intrigued to see if this one will be quicker!!! I hope so :shock:

You know when the baby is really active, like massive kicks and jumps more than usual, do you think that she/he is just having loads and loads of fun or trying to get us into a better position because we are squashing them or something?? I never know whether it's a good or bad sign. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->