PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I like to think that they're just having loads of fun in there! x

morning all well i'm 3/4 way through this pregnancy today 30 wks :) x

hope everyone is ok x

aww- Means you'll be about 33 weeks at the wedding? It'll be the perfect size bump :) I LOVE pregnant brides!

I've spent most of the day in the hospital. Went down for my routine mental health midwife appt and happened to mentioned about my bloods being done last week and she wanted all the ins and outs. Explained that I'd phoned maternity and they'd told me it wasn't pregnancy related and to go to my GP [which I'd done] and she was furious. She said they should've brought me in and confirmed that it wasn't a pregnancy problem first!! She said it could be a problem with my placenta or anything. So she sent me round the the DOU to get checked, that was at 11am... the Drs were in a section so we waited.. at 12:30 the nurse came out and said they'd been rushed into an emergency section right after and asked if we could go get lunch and come back in an hr. So we did that, got back and still had to wait another couple of hrs before the Drs were available!!! But I did get scanned and Atticus is fine and still measuring 5 days big, as is my placenta. The dr checked to see if they could access my bloods but they still weren't ready so then she realised that they'd missed doing one of the bloods and so did MORE! But at least I feel like they're looking after me now!!!

What a faff Eve! Glad you got to see Atticus and they're looking after you properly now!

AFM I had another scan today and Thomas is doing great. There is the pic in my avatar. I've got another scan for 28 weeks x

Awww gorgeous pic sequeena!! I didn't get any pics but did get to see him for a while as he was lying awkwardly when she was trying to measure him! She said he was a total acrobat as when she first scanned me he was head down and then 5 mins later when she scanned me for growth he was transverse LOL No-one can believe I'm only 27w though. My auntie saw me yesterday [the first time this pregnancy] and said she thought I looked big in the pictures but IRL I look HUGE lol

I've reached double figures...... Only 99 days til due date! x

Think I managed to say Happy Birthday on FB hun, hope you had a good day yesterday :hugs:

Sorry I was missing in action yesterday it would have been my due date yesterday for the baby I lost :0( I'm ok though as I think that all things happen for a reason and I have to remember that. Still a bit sad though. It helps thinking about my little lady so that feels positive, maybe she was meant to be born instead for a specific reason, she's going to bring about world peace or something lol :dohh: I can dream. I don't believe in God but I do have this feeling things are mapped out for us in some strange way even though we make our own choices if you know what I mean. Just had to keep busy so I built a new set of draws, sorted out my clothes and started to unpack some of A's things into the new draws. Felt good and very positive. I was working in the day doing Easter revision at school and played with Sam too oh and cleaned the house top to bottom so I kept it full and was so tired last night I went straight to sleep. Hope you are all ok. x

LittleGriffin

Sorry Baby Griff wasn't behaving herself for the scan, but pleased you get to see her again. I'm sure the scan was still amazing.

Heyyady

ok ladies- ready to die from cute??? We got to put them together for a bit yesterday- the first time since they've been born! Immediately both of their heart rates jumped and they both stopped

They really are incredibly cute and beautiful, I've looked at the pics on FB, so gorgeous.

Heva

Pleased the wedding plans are going well, fingers crossed for no surprise deliveries on the day.

Happy 30 weeks

Emma

How's the GD and SPD? Have you decided on whether to have your baby at home or not? I was booked to have a homebirth with George, but was 2 weeks overdue so ended up going in to be induced!

Eve

Pleased you're being looked after, what a long day at the hospital though.

Sequeena

Fantastic scan picture.

Happy Birthday :cake:

Barbiebaby

Congratulations on the double figures.

Pip

It's hard isn't it on the due date of the baby you lost. Mine was the 4th of April, I found it sad!

AFM CD48 and still no ovulation. Temps up and down like a yoyo. Lots of CM (TMI). Very sore boobs!!!

Having a nice holiday with the boys and Rob, went to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park yesterday and saw the lions they'd rescued as well as lots of other animals, George absolutely loves animals.

Went to see Marti Pellow in Jekyll and Hyde on Monday with some friends who I used to work with at my last school. It was really good. I have a secret (well not so secret now) love for Marti Pellow :blush: Luckily my friend Katharine shares the love! When he was in Witches of Eastwick we followed him around the country, can't believe I've just admitted that!!!

Going to go and spend some time with my special little man this morning. George has got an obsession with buying 'tat' (as I call it) for him. Tried to put him off, but finally had to give in as its obviously really important to him. We've got a cute frog on the end of a stick which sort of wobbles to take today :dohh:. If you saw some of the stuff he wanted to buy it could be much worse!!!

xxx

Oh girls I'm dreading the due date of the baby I lost - 31st of may. I'm not ungrateful for Thomas at all but I can't help but wonder at times what if :nope: it's an awful feeling.

Happy 99 days to me!!!!!

Pip - sorry yesterday was so hard, big love to you. Xx

How are we all ladies? Very quiet in here again. I had a lovely afternoon at a pub in the sun with friends I haven't seen for ages and I'm so excited as my good friend who's done 2 rounds of ivf announced she's 14 weeks pregnant and hoping to move up closer to us. So chuffed for her it's been 4 years coming! :happydance:

Ohhh and I'm now officially in third tri :happydance:

I'm not allowed to tell anyone yet because we're having a big family Easter dinner tomorrow and Chris wants to tell all his family then... but I just can't help myself...

WE GOT ENGAGED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to come home and post it on FB [lol the world we live in!] but he wouldn't let me until he's told his family tomorrow!!! His mum gave me her engagement ring a few yrs ago which I always wore on my right hand [her engagement ring that she'd had with his dad which she'd designed and paid for LOL] and he moved it onto my other finger and informed me that we're now engaged, so I ribbed him about not even getting down on one knee - but that's just him, he likes to do things differently!!!

It was really nice because we'd had SUCH a nice day. We went to Zen [a Japanese restaurant I used to work in and it's the one all the celebs go to when they come to Belfast! lol] and I had a really nice lunch, which didn't make me feel sick after [MIRACLE!!]. And we wandered through town, and I was feeling relatively well and it was sunny!! It was just... nice!!!

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/d12fb15d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"