• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hi all.

Got a funny story for you all. I went to the loo this morning and horror ran through me when I saw coloured discharge. Shouted DF and he came in as I hysterically cried "what colour is that, what colour is that?" shoving the loo paper under his nose!! " that" he replied, "is ............... pee coloured " :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That made me laugh! The dog just woke up and looked at me like I'm crazy!

Thanks pip, just checking in while I'm in that "just puked so feel slightly better momentarily" phase... I'm literally exhausted still not keeping anything down :( had to get Patricia to come look after saraya today, I'm not a good sick person :(

:hug:

Just got back from work so I am knackered. Celebration of achievement evening where we give prizes to the kids, thankfully it wasn't as long as it has been in the past but still boring.....Zzzzzzz :sleep:

Just got back from work so I am knackered. Celebration of achievement evening where we give prizes to the kids, thankfully it wasn't as long as it has been in the past but still boring.....Zzzzzzz :sleep:

Don't ya just love it!!!

I'm so glad I gave up on the 'proper' job bit. I just do freelance in various schools now so don't often get ropped in for all the other stuff and of course I can say no :happydance:

Hope everyone's ok this morning xxx

Good morning everyone.

I'm absolutely petrified. Rang epau and they've booked me in 2 weeks tomorrow for my scan. I'm trying to breathe but I keep feeling like I'm gonna have a panic attack. Please stick little bean x

Awww that is good news Em. I'm sure it'll all be fine and you'll see beany in there jumping around. You'll be the same gestation that I was when I went in. Wish my epu would have given me one rather than having to pay.

Wish my midwife would ring./........ getting really worried now.

I just can't stop worrying. I'm in such a mess today. I'm even considering leaving work. I just don't know whether I've got the strength to deal with bad news.
Help me girls!

Em! Why the panic? What is wrong?

Hope you are ok

There's nothing physically wrong. It's just my head!! Booking my scan has made me re live the nightmare. It just keeps going round and round my head. I'm doing my own head in!! Been crying at work. I'm just hating it there at the moment. I'm doing the work of two people cos the other receptionist I work with is a lazy BITCH!!!! I had stomach pains at one point cos the manager had me running all over the hospital. I'm having a terrible day :(

Thanks Pip.

I'm a lot better now. Got home in a right state. Gav had my pj's and fluffy pink blanky ready for me BLESS !! Fire on, drink of fizzy water and bowl of celebrations hehe!! God I love him !! He's making tea now cos he's putting his foot down apparently and I need to rest lol !!

How's everyone else? Hope Eve's feeling a bit better today. Emmea, are you keeping calm bout the wedding?
Pip, can't believe midwife still hasn't called. Maybe you should call them.

Hope all you other lovely ladies are all good :hugs:

Awww that is good news Em. I'm sure it'll all be fine and you'll see beany in there jumping around. You'll be the same gestation that I was when I went in. Wish my epu would have given me one rather than having to pay.

Wish my midwife would ring./........ getting really worried now.

I didn't know you wasn't offered a scan by the epau. When I went in for my ERPC, the nurse said "when you get pregnant again just give us a call and we'll book you in for an early scan" I just thought that's what happened every where. It must have something to do with where you live etc.

I'm glad we haven't had to pay for a private scan, we're skint cos of Christmas lol !!

Glad you feel better em. Just think when you tell the lazy cow you are pregnant, she will have to do twice the work. You really shouldn't get stressed at work if someone isn't pulling their weight, then you don't need to do it for them. There has to be a way you can outsmart her into looking a fool!

I am now relaxed about the wedding! I paid all the big bills today, and picked up my dress. I am very pleased with it! I feel like a fairy princess lol. And in those killer heels, I look talk enough to not look so plump! AND my boobs shrunk back down so I won't be walking down the isle after my monstrous ff's busting out.

Don't be too worried pip about the mw. They at not supposed to call you until 10 weeks if you have had a child before without complications. It probably just means they are busy in your area.

I am due my 12 week scan in two weeks, but nothing is booked yet! I bet it late because of Christmas:(

Sorry I haven't read, really bad Internet, rushed to hospital this morning. So dehydrated from puking and keeping nothing down I couldn't even give a urine sample. I'm nearly finished my 2nd iv and they've said they're running them 24hrs. Dr said shed try and get me a scan before I go once I'm a bit better. Ketones +4 at last check :s
PRAY!!!

HOly crap Eve, you're really suffering. I'm so sorry you're going through all this sweetie.

Hope the scan goes well. Keep us updated. Sending big :hug:

It's sucking majorly, I can get 1bar of 3G on occasion so if I don't reply it's because of that. I'm in a side room because of the risk of swine flu although I think it's regular flu. I'm just glad I'm not as sick today. I was so weak this morning and I'm just worried about Noodle. They're putting the fluids in really fast, monitoring input output. So far I've given them a dribble so they could check the ketones plus with chris being OCD I've been looking after myself, cleaning my own sick bucket etc he wouldn't even touch me and slept in the living room last night so been really lonely but glad to have someone looking after me now!! Hopefully get home tomorrow and hopefully Noodle fights this out!
Miss you all!!

Oh chicken that sounds awful. Can't believe you're in hospital alone. Oh no, you're not alone.... you have noodle !!

Atleast you get to see your lil noodle :hug:

I hope so!! It'd make me feel better to know he's alive after all this! I'm less alone here than at home!
X

I think he'll be just fine and dandy, especially now you're getting fluids in. Thinking bout you.

Awww Eve honey you really are in the wars. It's probably flu and morning sickness combined as I felt worse when this cold hit me, now it's going I feel much better most of the time. Hope you feel better soon lovely, thinking of you. Can't wait for you to get a scan though, that has to be one good thing coming out of it. Rest up honey and you aren't lonely you have us :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->