PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Thanks Sarah!! I want to shout it from the rooftops atm and I'm all restricted.. I know he's not on here so what he doesn't know won't hurt him!!! LOL

Sequeena We're all here for you if you have a bad day.

LittleGriff Happy 99 days

Pip Congratulations on third tri.

Congrats eve!

I don't think ive felt Thomas move today. He did this to me last week then went mental mid afternoon so hope that's what he'll do.

Sequeena did you try a glass of ice water [or coke!] or laying really still or having a walk?

CONGRATULATIONS EVE WOOOHOOOOO

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :thumbup: :thumbup: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Ohh I love a good wedding, can't wait to hear about it all. xxx

Just as I predicted thomas kicked off at about 4pm whilst I was watching Michael sheen in my town centre xx

This link should explain the play etc it's great!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-13175605

I'm worried :(

I've just been listening to little A on the doppler and I noticed her heart skips a beat. It's not at regular intervals and it's definitely not her going out of range but it's quite often approx every 10 secs. My husband listened too and he confirms my suspicions. Is this normal or should I do something? I'm really worried now? Just made a thread in third tri too.

Just as I predicted thomas kicked off at about 4pm whilst I was watching Michael sheen in my town centre xx

This link should explain the play etc it's great!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-13175605

That's good hon they like keeping us on our toes :dohh:

Aw Hun. I'm not sure xx get hold of your midwife or labour ward xxx :hugs:

I will after the weekend. I've done some research and it's quite common and they just monitor you closely. Most grow out of it during third tri or after birth but it's another thing to worry about. Wish I hadn't used the bloody thing now although I do becuase now at least I can flag it up with the MW. It's been weeks since I've used it as I feel her so much and never noticed it before now.

Congrats Eve, that's wonderful news!!!!

Pip - Try not to let yourself get all stressed out over what you heard on the doppler, only a doctor can diagnose a condition like that and fingers crossed A will have just been doing some dancing to keep busy and freaking you out :)

As for me, i have been ill since Saturday. Didn't get much sleep Friday night, woke up at 8am Sat morn, went back to bed at 10am, got up at 12:30pm with headache, pain behind my eyes, stiff neck, feeling sick and dizzy and one swollen foot! Spent most of the day sleeping it off and thought i felt better Sunday so we got up and went to church. As it was Easter Sunday, church was packed. I managed to find a seat but Jimmy and about 30 other people had to stand up and after half an hour i had to get out as i thought i was going to faint. We came home and the Midwife came to see me, she checked my foot but it was not swollen anymore and i also have no protein in my wee or high blood pressure so not pre-eclampsia thank god! I just have a virus or something so am resting and Jimmy is being a great nurse!! On the plus side we got to hear Baby Girl Griff's heartbeat and boy is it strong and loud! :)

I'm up again now though as i can't sleep and feel sick, it's doing my head in!!

Hope everyone is well, big love to you all.

Xx

Thanks little Griffin didn't think anyone else was going to answer been talking to a few people and babies can grow out of it before birth and can be quite common. Would like to get it checked out though as I'm quite worried.

Sorry you have been sick, it's always a worry. Glad you got checked out though. As I was reading I thought you must and you did so that's good. Lots going round at the moment I've been feeling like I've had flu without the sickness but thankfully it's passed now and I feel normal again today. Hopefully now summer is here we'll see less and less of bugs. Take care of yourself and remember to rest up. Xx

Morning all hope everyone had a good Easter well as of yesterday into single figures 9 wks to go yikes !!! Got growth scan tomoz morning and see consultant to discuss birth plan omg it's all becoming real now x

Congrats Eve, that's wonderful news!!!!

Pip - Try not to let yourself get all stressed out over what you heard on the doppler, only a doctor can diagnose a condition like that and fingers crossed A will have just been doing some dancing to keep busy and freaking you out :)

As for me, i have been ill since Saturday. Didn't get much sleep Friday night, woke up at 8am Sat morn, went back to bed at 10am, got up at 12:30pm with headache, pain behind my eyes, stiff neck, feeling sick and dizzy and one swollen foot! Spent most of the day sleeping it off and thought i felt better Sunday so we got up and went to church. As it was Easter Sunday, church was packed. I managed to find a seat but Jimmy and about 30 other people had to stand up and after half an hour i had to get out as i thought i was going to faint. We came home and the Midwife came to see me, she checked my foot but it was not swollen anymore and i also have no protein in my wee or high blood pressure so not pre-eclampsia thank god! I just have a virus or something so am resting and Jimmy is being a great nurse!! On the plus side we got to hear Baby Girl Griff's heartbeat and boy is it strong and loud! :)

I'm up again now though as i can't sleep and feel sick, it's doing my head in!!

Hope everyone is well, big love to you all.

Xx

Sorry you have feeling bad. I hope you feel better today. I have had swollen hands and feet too and felt really sick and dehydrated despite not being dehydrated. I am putting it down to this hot weather. I know a lot of the uk has rain now but we have clear blue skies since the beginning of march and it is going above 25oC.

Glad you got to hear baby! I love hearing Isabelle :) I was monitored for reduced movements this week and saw her fall asleep. It was so cute!

I'm worried :(

I've just been listening to little A on the doppler and I noticed her heart skips a beat. It's not at regular intervals and it's definitely not her going out of range but it's quite often approx every 10 secs. My husband listened too and he confirms my suspicions. Is this normal or should I do something? I'm really worried now? Just made a thread in third tri too.

Can you ask your mw or labour ward to listen? It isn't normal. I hope she is ok xxx

Morning all hope everyone had a good Easter well as of yesterday into single figures 9 wks to go yikes !!! Got growth scan tomoz morning and see consultant to discuss birth plan omg it's all becoming real now x

Wow yay!! Have you decided on your birth plan? Have you packed your bags? So exciting!! You could safely have baby in your arms in just five weeks!!!

I am looking at birth pools:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->