PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

oh, 1 more thing - On Saturday we have our Anti-Natal class where we will see the labour suites and talk about birth plans and pain relief etc etc. Everything is just getting so close! I can't wait until July!!!!

Caroline I didn't do a PM and still didn't tear or need cut but then I had a water birth which reduces the chance of it too. I'm really funny about bum stuff - until this pregnancy I couldn't have even talked about poo or piles!!!
And about my bellybutton, with Saraya it didn't pop until near the end but with Atticus it popped at 11 weeks!!!!

I hope this works .......

Summer Grace Griffin :baby:

Attachments

• BABYBOND.jpg
    BABYBOND.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
Awww Caroline she's gorgeous!! I'm so jealous I wish I could afford a 3d scan but they're like £200 at the cheapest here!!

Awww Caroline she's gorgeous!! I'm so jealous I wish I could afford a 3d scan but they're like £200 at the cheapest here!!

Yeah it cost £189 :wacko: but it was worth it so i'm glad we had the opportunity. Xx

lol I'm -£200 in my account... so I don't think it would be a good idea considering I've bought nothing for Atticus yet! I don't even have crib sheets yet...

Awwww fabulous LG!!! What a gorgeous little princess.

Aaisrie I went to the theatre last night to watch To Kill a Mocking Bird and it made me smile lots to hear the name Atticus every time. Sounded great with a deep south American accent :thumbup: just though I'd tell you.

MW today al fine with hb so she's not worried. Trace of protein hough which I never had with Sam. Passed gtt too with flying colours :yipee: another thing not to worry about.

Eeeeek check out the pregnancy test gallery. :winkwink:

Hey girlies I'm in absolute shock but utterly delighted to be expecting again. We only decided 11 days ago to start trying again and here I am with a :bfp:

I think I actually am in shock. Still haven't got my head around it but I'm very happy.

Congratulations Embo so pleased for you.

Sequeena definitely not me, having the period from hell, 8 week cycle never looked like I ovulated from temps and OPK. Really heavy bleeding and lots of clots, wondering if not everything cleared out completely from having Archie??? Is that possible???

Have been reading everyone's posts as they've come up on my emails, just been so busy sorting out everything for hospital meeting yesterday. All went very well and everyone was on board with changing policy. Well all except one woman who was very rude, non-verbally aggressive, and didn't agree with anything. One of the changes is to change terminology from products/fetus etc to baby and this woman started talking about products. You'll never guess who she was........the bereavement support midwife. And yes she's the one who shouted at me saying she didn't know why I was upset when I found out what they'd done to Archie!!!

Anyway girls will try and be more studious with our thread :rofl:

Love ya all xxxxx

Oh and just while I'm on here and can moan to you all my backs killing me, I've got dragging pains in my legs and the bottom feels like its gonna fall out of my lady-bits :blush:

And this has been going on like this since Tuesday, was spotting and cramping from Saturday before!!!

She is the bereavement midwife??? Wtf!!! Also boo to af from hell :(

She is the bereavement midwife??? Wtf!!! Also boo to af from hell :(

Yep the bereavement midwife, don't think she went down right well with some of the other people there. Will PM you xxx

Oh Em, so so so happy for you!!!

Sarah what a stupid bitch... you want me to come hit her a slap??

AFM - I've been having crazy sore sharp/stabbing pains in my cervix since yesterday... so exhausted from both the pain and not sleeping well because of the pain. I think Atticus' head is pushing on my cervix but it's so freakin' sore... never had it with Saraya?

Oh Em, so so so happy for you!!!

Sarah what a stupid bitch... you want me to come hit her a slap??

AFM - I've been having crazy sore sharp/stabbing pains in my cervix since yesterday... so exhausted from both the pain and not sleeping well because of the pain. I think Atticus' head is pushing on my cervix but it's so freakin' sore... never had it with Saraya?

You're more than welcome to come and slap her that's if I don't first. Honestly she was such a bitch, came late, was really chavvy, god help anyone who needs bereavement counselling from her!!! The hospitals policy is appauling, the head of womens services has been fantastic with us and is so upset that its gone un-noticed. However, turns out that in theory if you followed the policy 23+6 week stillborn babies could be treated in the same way they treated Archie iykwim? This bitch was aware of that!!!??? At least no one else realised that, and were as disgusted as I was.

Sorry you're suffering, I think all these things get worse with each pregnancy. George used to feel like he was trying to dig his way out down there. Not long to go now though, its so exciting, I can't wait to see everyone's pics.

xxx

That's so ridiculous Sarah... I'm glad that you are doing something to get it all changed - maybe they should offer YOU that silly bitch's job!!!

That's so ridiculous Sarah... I'm glad that you are doing something to get it all changed - maybe they should offer YOU that silly bitch's job!!!

Rob said on the way home, maybe we should offer to do that bitches job for free, he thinks the only thing we should ask for in payment is expenses and the bitch sacking :haha:

Have a meeting week after next with histopathology to discuss the alternative ways to store babies. We still can't get to the bottom of what should have happened to Archie the policy is so contradictory!!! I've said at best the way they stored Archie should be stopped for all gestations (referred to it in meeting as a barbaric practice and said they weren't my words but the words of a friend who used to be a nurse) if that can't happen for logistical reasons then I won't be happy but will settle for parents being informed and consent being needed.

One of the midwives said that they find it very difficult to discuss things like this with grieving parents. My fantastic husband thinking on his feet pointed out that if something that you do in your working practice makes you feel uncomfortable to discuss then maybe that tells you that you shouldn't be doing it.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->