PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Me too, you should be home soon heyyady :yipee: :wohoo:

Embo have you phoned epu yet honey? xxx

I've phoned them. I put the phone down the first three attempts :dohh:

I didn't tell her my name. It was the bitch nurse who answered so there was NO way I was even talking to her. I just said "I've suffered 2 recent losses and I was told to take baby aspirin with my next bfp. Is baby aspirin the 75mg you can buy" She confirmed and I said I'll phone back in a week cos it's still very early!

I'll phone back at some point this week and ask for the lovely, wonderful, compassionate nurse who I ADORE !!!!

Oh and I feel like AF is gonna show. Been having mega mega cramping :( AF is due tomorrow :shrug:

Deep breaths Em - remember those are also normal early pregnancy symptoms!!

Oh and I feel like AF is gonna show. Been having mega mega cramping :( AF is due tomorrow :shrug:

:hugs: I remember the week I was meant to get my af I had loads of cramps, that's why I didn't twig until I was a week late.

Thanks eve and sequena. I'm hoping that my lil baba is bedding furiously into my uterus!! Nice and comfy!

I still get that awful deep ache now whenever Thomas is growing :flower: it's scary but normal :hugs:

I didn't even know I was pregnant until AF was nearly 2w late because I was so convinced I wasn't!!!

Hi girls,

I had my Anti-D injection yesterday as i'm Rhesus negative. It hurt! It took so long for all the fluid to get in my arm and it stung like hell, but hey it's done now! I may have to have another at 34 weeks ish but they don't know yet.

Hope everyone is ok. Xx

Well AF day is here and after all the cramping/pulling/twitching!! She isn't here :yipee: :yipee:
I've even plucked up the courage to actually give my name to the EPU!! Melissa's phoning me back at some point today :yipee:

Hope everyone else is good :)

I did type that all in caps and it made it small again!!

Thanks Eve! Yea it doesn't let you post with caps locks!!

The cramping has died down a little today. Not having many symptoms but I'm still sooo early and I'm not at work lol !! When I'm just sat around it's easy not to notice!

Exactly!! I'm loving your positive attitude :] You can have my hyperemesis if it'll make you feel better!! :p

Erm.... I don't think I could handle it Eve!!!! I'm such a wimp!!!

Just been to visit my grandma and her little westie Harry was knocking me sick!! He didn't smell bad, just like a normal dog but to me it was bleeuurrrgghhh!! My grandma asked me if I was pregnant!!!!!!! I just joked and said, " blumming 'eck I can't have any thing without being pregnant!!" and that was that, I didn't lie :rofl:

Then I went food shopping and the nausea was awful, every time the car went over a bump I was gipping!!!!!

Well done Embo hope she doesn't take too long to phone back and remember all your symptoms are perfectly normal. I felt like AF was coming so badly both times (not so much with the one I lost). Very good sign baby is making him/herself comfy :yipee:

Embo I hope you feel better soon! I couldn't go round a supermarket properly until about 20 weeks :sick:

Thought you'd like to see a bump picture, think she's grown :haha: Giving Eve a run for her money :haha: Think the kids at school have finally twigged today, got some 'looks'. Still to scared to actually ask me :dohh: Top shows it off well.

Attachments

• 29+4 cropped.jpg
    29+4 cropped.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 5
Lol Pip according to my mum I've grown a lot this week... both her and my sister were shocked when they saw me. My auntie said I look big in my FB profile pic but IRL I'm massive!!!

Em I still can't stand the smell of the tumbledryer it makes me heave every time it's on.... it's the one smell that REALLY gets me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->