PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Love that last bit Sarah - Rob was obviously on the ball!!

Love that last bit Sarah - Rob was obviously on the ball!!

Also turns out, the bitch was very eager to tell us, that they're so good they now need consent from parents to take pictures. (years ago they used to take them for parents who didn't want to see their babies in case they changed their mind when it was too late). So my dear husband, on the ball again, pointed out that they need consent to take a photograph but not to do that to our baby. You should have seen her face.

Also when we found out about Archie and I was upset the woman now referred to as 'the bitch' tried quoting the human tissue act to me, what she said is a load of bull, anyway you should have seen her face when I started quoting the human tissue act as well as the royal college of nursing code of practice and also SANDS guide for professional practice :happydance:. I know I shouldn't get a kick out of it but I've had very little to get a kick out of these last few months.

xxx

Sarah you totally deserved to get a kick out of it!! I mean it's pissing in the face of her "knowledge"... personally I think my snake would have more brains than she apparently does!!!
And so true about the photos!! LOL what a ****** she is!!

Sassy you sound liked you rocked hon :thumbup: in what must have been a very difficult meeting. I'm proud of you both hon :hugs:

:hug: :hug:

Embo said it a million times but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Would you like me to add you to the front page again? :happydance:

Hi ladies!!! I have been on my holidays and signal was poor poor poor!

Everything with me is good - nothing to report!

Yay embo!! I am over the m

Hi ladies!!! I have been on my holidays and signal was poor poor poor!

Everything with me is good - nothing to report! My bump is mahooosive! I am bigger now that I was when I was 40 weeks last time! But she is posterior permanently too which my son wasn't. I hope she moves soon or I won't do so well at home!

Yay embo!! I am over the moon for you!

I'm a bit scared bout being on the front page!!! It's weird but can I go on when Ive got past 6+3?

I'm not really fitting in anywhere on Bnb at the mo. First tri just seems so alien to me. Here I'm many many weeks behind you all. There's only so many tests I can take hehe.
But you guys were so supportive of me so I'd like to hang out here. I defo feel "safe" here!

Quick question - eve you might know this. I remember an incident with your electric blanket ages ago.
I've just woken up burning hot and sweating and now I'm worried my body temp got to high? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I really don't wanna get the googling bug!!
Oh and I also dreamt I was having twins!! Twin boys!! Eeek!!

Oh apparently it's very unlikely the blanket can cause harm because your body sweating causes your temp to regulate... or something like that but yes it totally freaked me out but as you can see by my huge size, Atticus is fine!! And as for the twin dreams I had the constantly this pregnancy until about 20w!!!

:rofl: eve !!!

That has put my mind at ease and made me smile too!!

Em I'm so happy you're back :]

Oh and Chris calls me behemoth constantly I'm so massive!!

I thought that might be the case Embo so I didn't just assume. I can totally understand :hugs: will you be able to go for early scans like last time? Don't worry about the temp thing your body is very good at protecting that egg. Only thing they say no to is saunas and if your blanket gets that hot you need to get your money back lol :haha: Everyone is safe in here no matter what are position is :hugs:

Emmea welcome back from holiday hope you had a fab time. Xxx

Eve you are rather large !! I was looking at your new pic on fb :)

Thanks for your kind words pip you have a great way of putting peeps at ease, you too eve.

The Epu told me that I can have a scan every week from week 6 to week 20 if that's what I want. Sooo reassuring and now I know I won't have to wait two weeks between scans. I've decided I want my first scan at 7 weeks. I'm hoping to save myself some worry x

Em that's a really good idea. I had mine at 7+2 and I'm glad I didn't have it earlier when you see all the threads on here about not seeing a hb etc I'm so glad they're gonna look after you better!!!

And yes I'm a huge beast!!! LOL It makes my boobs look small - ummm 32G is not small!!

Miss Rochelle is home! hoping to have her sister here by Tuesday as well <3
224707_1772027739547_1204863376_31546895_1047243_n.jpg

congrats Em!

Eve- you look great- My suggestion is to smack Chris whenever he calls you names! :rofl:

H I do frequently! He's only messing though, it's endearing!!

Embo that's fab news they'll give you scans weekly. Nicer than my blooming epu when I asked with this one they said no definitely no :( Good plan starting at 7 weeks. I paid for a private one each time then although this little lady measured 8 weeks 4 days ahead :haha: glad you have your pills to start popping :winkwink:

Heyyady so excited for you love. Soon you'll be complete. Means you can get a routine before she arrives so it's not all at once if you know what I mean :hugs:

I'm jealous of your bump Aaisrie it's gorgeous.

As for me I had a bit of an emotional meltdown this weekend. My brother is over from America and my folks are up to see him so it's all a bit much as I don't get to see him often. I've slept so badly last few nights lack of sleeps seriously to blame. Only got him today and 2 hours tomorrow :( but he's over for the birth (not to see it lol) so not long again I'm being spoilt seeing him so soon. Hard when he's so far away and we've always been so close. Anyway I waffle sorry.

Hope your all ok. X

Congrats Embo!!

Congrats on bringing Rochelle home Heyyady! Can't wait to see the pic of her sister at home too!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"