PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Thank you Pip :)

Eve I really need your help again. Can you help me to change my journal link to a link that says My PAL's Journal. Cheers hunny. I'm useless :(

Hi ladies, hope you are all well!

Good luck with the scan Embo, i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

As for me, i have been to my usual 4 weekly hospital check-up. Baby Griff is growing well and i love to see her plots on the growth chart. Also, i am having Braxton Hicks!!!!! I started feeling a tightening in my stomach yesterday and then started to feel sick and it was the same today. When the Midwife was feeling my stomach to do the growth chart she said 'oh, can you feel that?' and i said 'yeah it been happening since yesterday and it hurts!' She said 'that's because your having Braxton Hicks!'
She says it's all normal though and will just come and go. Weird eh?

Caroline. Xx

Not the braxten hicks. They're weird and actually hurt sometimes!! x

BH second time round are WAY worse than 1st time!!

Em you want the code to say:

Code:
[url="*https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/493999-embos-pal-journal-im-baaaack-oh-help-new-journey-pg-28-a-28.html#post10450307"]Embo's PAL's Journal or whatever you want it to say here!![*/url]

Take out the * in the code!! Plus that link should take you straight to the starting post on pg 28 too

AFM I'm just back from the hospital after suffering really bad pain/pressure behind the eyes that wouldn't go away.. fortunately it's not pre-eclampsia she thinks it's just a severe tension headache. I did get a wee scan though and Atticus is still measuring ahead at 31 +4 when I'm only 30 +3! lol

Thanks eve!

Great news on the scan, not good to know you're eyes are bad. You certainly haven't had an easy time of it. But atticus will be totally worth it x

He's already worth it... he'll just be grounded until he's 107 to pay for all of this!!!

Oh that is where you wanted that link to go right... or did you want it to go to the first page of your journal?

No that page is brill, if peeps wanna go back and read they can but this is a brand new pregnancy, brand new journey. It just didn't seem right starting another journal.

Do your braxton hicks make you want the loo?? I get this feeling like I really need to go like I've got an upset tummy and then stops after a minute or so. I had BH with Sam near the end but can't remember what they felt like to be honest. This is much earlier.

Happy 29 weeks Caroline!

Pip I've not had bh for a while and if I have I've not noticed :lol:

I had my GTT yesterday and it went really well. I'm not sure what the nurse expected but when she asked me how I was after the 2 hours and I said I was fine she was shocked. Fingers crossed it's good news xx my test finished at 10:45am and my midwife tested my urine at 2pm. She expected a lot of glucose to still be in my system but there wasn't anything :happydance:

I've been quite busy cleaning today but am very happy to have fur free floors!!

Do your braxton hicks make you want the loo?? I get this feeling like I really need to go like I've got an upset tummy and then stops after a minute or so. I had BH with Sam near the end but can't remember what they felt like to be honest. This is much earlier.
Yeah, that's what happens to me too!!

Thanks LG. Hoping it'll be a good sign things are easier and quicker this time :dohh:

How's everyone? Anything nice planned for the weekend?

Hey pip! I usually enjoy staying in bed til at least 10 on a Saturday but got up half an hr ago cos I fell asleep so early!
Got quite a busy weekend. Going shopping today and me n oli are making a start on his project.
Then tomorrow, my mums for tea, picking my sister up and going to see Sally Morgan. It's not really my thing but my sis absolutely loves her so I got her a ticket for Christmas!

What are you up to?

I'm dying... didn't go to sleep until gone 2 and then HG woke me at 5... been sitting with my head in a bowl since :[

Food shopping (hopefully) and that's about it for me. Apart from cleaning. Grr.

It's finally here!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Limited Edition Pink - Stokke Xplory
One hot set of wheels for Baby Girl Griff! :baby:

Attachments

• IMG_0716.jpg
    IMG_0716.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads