PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hey pip! I usually enjoy staying in bed til at least 10 on a Saturday but got up half an hr ago cos I fell asleep so early!
Got quite a busy weekend. Going shopping today and me n oli are making a start on his project.
Then tomorrow, my mums for tea, picking my sister up and going to see Sally Morgan. It's not really my thing but my sis absolutely loves her so I got her a ticket for Christmas!

What are you up to?

Nice busy weekend. I went to the allotment with dh and Sam this morning now watching football FA cup final as husband supports Man City and is there. Sam happily playing with cars. Tomorrow I have a girl coming for an art lesson (must plan that) and not much else to be honest.

Food shopping (hopefully) and that's about it for me. Apart from cleaning. Grr.

By something yummy :pizza:

I'm dying... didn't go to sleep until gone 2 and then HG woke me at 5... been sitting with my head in a bowl since :[

Ohhh grrrrr, that's poo hon! Hope you feel better later. x

No food shopping because OHs dad is ignoring our calls. Nevermind :cry:

Love the pram x

Oh bum, thought about doing it on line hon? xx

Ketones are at +4 :[ I should have rung at +3 but I don't want to go :[

Oh Aaisrie you need to call them love. I know you don't want to but you need to :hugs: hope they get fluid in you quickly and all is well :hugs:

I don't want to because I'll be stuck in there for 2 days and even when I said to Chris he's just like "do you want dinner" and ignoring the fact I'm crazy ketonic right now... I can hardly stand and he just wants to fill his face :[

You know you need to for you and the baby hon, have you been able to keep any fluids down???

It's a catch 22 really... it's bad for baby but I'm so dyhydrated which makes me more sick... I'm sipping fluids but the acid is all up my throat and the fluids moving in my tummy makes me more sick....

It sounds like you need to go sweetie. Never mind Chris it's important that you get this sorted :hugs:

LilGriff i LOVE your pram! I wish things like that were available here in the US. I find the strollers here so boring and plain.!

I had my LAP surgery on tuesday... recovering well.. have a cut in my belly button and at the spot they do c sections. They are small but really sore and my tummy is bruised. The best part is the Dr said that i have NO visible infertility problems in my uterus or on my ovaries or anything and i am a candidate for fertility shots! Hopefully i'll get to bring up the rear of PAL with a sticky baby in the next few months!

LilGriff i LOVE your pram! I wish things like that were available here in the US. I find the strollers here so boring and plain.!

I had my LAP surgery on tuesday... recovering well.. have a cut in my belly button and at the spot they do c sections. They are small but really sore and my tummy is bruised. The best part is the Dr said that i have NO visible infertility problems in my uterus or on my ovaries or anything and i am a candidate for fertility shots! Hopefully i'll get to bring up the rear of PAL with a sticky baby in the next few months!

Ohhh sounds painful hon but glad it went as well as can be expected. When will you start the fertility treatment? xxx

Hopefully get out tomorrow, in the meantime

30 +6
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/b1418838.jpg

Awww Eve, I hope your feeling better soon.
Thanks everyone for your nice comments on the pram, we LOVE it!!
Luvmysoilder - It's lovely to hear from you. I will keep my fingers crossed!

Xx

Ohhh sounds painful hon but glad it went as well as can be expected. When will you start the fertility treatment? xxx

I have my post op appt on tuesday morning so i'm hoping to have some more information then :)

Luv- great news that you're a good candidate for the shots! Fingers crossed!
Eve- :hug: hope you feel better- Love the bump <3

114.jpg
Great grandma with the girls

119.jpg
Rochelle with big sister Bethy (JUST released from the hospital- we were in the waiting room)

128.jpg
Mommy and Charlotte on BnB :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"