• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Emmea you sound like you are getting really excited, we are for you. Hope you can post us a few pictures afterwards. So exciting, I love weddings especially since I got married myself I realise what they mean now. How many sleeps now????

As for me no sea bands today and no nausea apart from a little bit but boobs defo changing, more deep aching over lunchtime so ordered a few bras and keeping my fingers crossed I get to use them.

Thanks pip, I don't even think ms is doin it!! The dr had said anyone else with the same thing would probably have a bad cold but because pregnancy supresses your immune system it affects us a million tines worse!! On my third bag now and managed to eat a piece of toast and tea!!! Forcefed by the nurses lol

Sorry I haven't read, really bad Internet, rushed to hospital this morning. So dehydrated from puking and keeping nothing down I couldn't even give a urine sample. I'm nearly finished my 2nd iv and they've said they're running them 24hrs. Dr said shed try and get me a scan before I go once I'm a bit better. Ketones +4 at last check :s
PRAY!!!

Really hope you are ok!!

Emmea you sound like you are getting really excited, we are for you. Hope you can post us a few pictures afterwards. So exciting, I love weddings especially since I got married myself I realise what they mean now. How many sleeps now????

As for me no sea bands today and no nausea apart from a little bit but boobs defo changing, more deep aching over lunchtime so ordered a few bras and keeping my fingers crossed I get to use them.

Excited !! Only 6 sleeps left. Nothing left to do really apart from find new underwear and do the favours!

Tom is in for a general anaesthetic and ct tomorrow, and a few ultrasounds and clinics next week and we are done! Yay!

Sorry I haven't read, really bad Internet, rushed to hospital this morning. So dehydrated from puking and keeping nothing down I couldn't even give a urine sample. I'm nearly finished my 2nd iv and they've said they're running them 24hrs. Dr said shed try and get me a scan before I go once I'm a bit better. Ketones +4 at last check :s
PRAY!!!

Really hope you are ok!!

Me too, get better soon :hugs:

Emmea HotMilk underwear is amazing. It's maternity/nursing which is sexy. I have a few pairs from when I wad pregnant with saraya and already have them on theyre so comfortable and although not the cheapest I recommend them 100% the pants are cut low for your bump too!!

I have a set too! I only discovered them this time round. I will def be getting more. They are so cute!

Thank you

I need to get more, practically lived in them until saraya was 7 mo lol

4th iv still going through, slower than the first 3 so I'm thinking that's a good sign!

Hope everyone is well
X

4th!? Crikey - you are going to wee for England!

I'm not so good today girls. Did my last digi this am and it's still saying 2-3 at 5+5. Surely it should say 3+. I'm so scared cos my symptoms are clearing up. Not looking good is it??

Glad you're feeling a tiny bit better Eve :)

Embo -
i think in theory the digi should say 3+ but when i saw my MW on Monday she told me a story of 1 of her women who had 2-3 on her digi and when she was assessed she was 16 weeks pregnant!!!! My MW said the digi's are good but can be very inaccurate at times....i wouldn't worry....keep positive for the bean!!!
Sending you much love. xx

Stop peeing on sticks Em!!!! You'll drive yourself crazy, if you look at how hormones rise the level differ so much between person to person. The only thing you can do is wait for the scan hon. You're not bleeding or cramping are you and they are the first signs normally. :hug:

Look week 5 you can still only noramlly have a small amount of the hormone. You might be right hon but then again you might be wrong. Try not to guess what you can't know. xxxxxxxx

Week since last menstrual period began
Amount of hC in mIU/ml

5 - 50 (less than 5 means you are not pregnant)

5 - 426

19 - 7,340

1,080 - 56,500

7-8
7,650 - 229,000

9-12*
25,700 - 288,000

Ohhhhh I'm an Olive now :happydance:9 Weeks. Sickness is going too for me. I haven't got bands on again today and only felt slightly sick after dinner last night. Maybe this is a boy after all. :haha:

Thanks Caroline and pip.

Those numbers have made me feel so much better pip.
Im gonna hold onto that. My gut is telling me everythings ok but my loss forces me to try to protect myself.

PAL is sooooo hard :(

I'm not so good today girls. Did my last digi this am and it's still saying 2-3 at 5+5. Surely it should say 3+. I'm so scared cos my symptoms are clearing up. Not looking good is it??

Glad you're feeling a tiny bit better Eve :)

Thought 2-3 actually meant 5-6?

Oh guys, I am having a bad day:( i have to get up in the night to do tom's ness and things and then I had to get up 2 hours early to take him to hospital for his anaesthetic. After 13:00 we came home and I couldn't keep my eyes open. I needed to just pass out. Tom was tired too but he refused to nap and we have been at war for hour. I am so angry and tired and sick and ge is just being unbelievably naughty... I need to pass out. How am I going to cope with two on top of tom's extra needs and on my own? Maybe this was a mistake

Not a mistake Emmea, remember being pregnant is so different to how we feel normally and you've been in first tri for almost two trimesters so it's bound to feel hard right now. First tri is the worst remember for weird emotions and physical differences. Stay strong you'll be fine. Off days will be hard but they don't last forever. :hug:

The wedding has to have you on edge too so hang tight. Are you going on a honeymoon?

Oh emmea so sorry you're having such a hard day. You know when these days come round we all think that, we all feel beaten but everything you have said proves what an amazing mother you are and how you cope with things so well!!! I know how hard it is but you can do it
<3
well I'm hoping to get home tomorrow, my ketones were still +4 this morning so I worked really hard trying to drink (after the wonderful nurse gave me an anti sickness tablet!) and got my ketones down to 0 still not 100% but sooooo much better! They were meant to put bag 6 up but he dr was so impressed he said he'd monitor me on oral fluids so I've still got the venflon in my arm but I'm not hooked up to anything AND I even ate dinner!!!!
Love all you girls for the support and Em I'm gonna come over there and kick your butt for poas!!!!!

GLAD to hear you are getting better hon, when are they scanning you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->