• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Well I've just got back from the hospital.

Had really really bad pains in work, so bad I cried my eyes out. They sent me to urgent care and was seen 2 hours later, doc was concerned about ectopic so sent me to the EPAU which has now moved about a half hr drive away pah!! So glad Gav came home from work to be with me. Anyway, I was scanned and all was seen was the sac (possibly, the nurse said) What do you all think about that? I thought I would've seen a yolk and small fetal pole. I wasn't expecting a heartbeat so early but I'm upset there was only a sac. Couldn't totally rule out ectopic but she said it's looking good. They've taken my bloods and they're to be repeated on Saturday and I'll get the results Saturday night. I"m feeling so emotional right now. So down hearted. I have that horrible sinking feeling that things are going to go wrong for us again.

Honest opinions girls, I'm struggling with this.

I'm sure everything is fine, I think it is still too early to see anything at the mo, you could've implanted later than thought, I think you'll be fine, I know it's so so so hard not to worry but stress will not help at all. I have faith it will all be ok and I'm thinking of you Em. x

Had really really bad pains in work, so bad I cried my eyes out. They sent me to urgent care and was seen 2 hours later, doc was concerned about ectopic so sent me to the EPAU which has now moved about a half hr drive away pah!! So glad Gav came home from work to be with me. Anyway, I was scanned and all was seen was the sac (possibly, the nurse said) What do you all think about that? I thought I would've seen a yolk and small fetal pole. I wasn't expecting a heartbeat so early but I'm upset there was only a sac. Couldn't totally rule out ectopic but she said it's looking good. They've taken my bloods and they're to be repeated on Saturday and I'll get the results Saturday night. I"m feeling so emotional right now. So down hearted. I have that horrible sinking feeling that things are going to go wrong for us again.

Oh bless you, there's a woman in first trimester who had the same thing a 5 weekish scan, been re-scanned and everythings ok. I think her posts still there if you want to read it xxx

Thanks girls. I'm seriously considering taking down my tickers. I'm so mad at myself for letting myself get excited about this. Nothing is ever straight forward in my world. I know I'm feeling sorry for myself but I just don't care. I keep trying to be positive but I just can't. If I'm proved wrong I'll be so over the moon. I'll know on Saturday night anyway after I get my results :(

Not a mistake Emmea, remember being pregnant is so different to how we feel normally and you've been in first tri for almost two trimesters so it's bound to feel hard right now. First tri is the worst remember for weird emotions and physical differences. Stay strong you'll be fine. Off days will be hard but they don't last forever. :hug:

The wedding has to have you on edge too so hang tight. Are you going on a honeymoon?

I have short patience at the best of time, but I am just worn out. He continued to be naughty all day but thankfully went to sleep at 5! He is normally as good as gold.

I think everything is getting on top of me. I am not having a honeymoon:( can't afford it.

Calm down - the exact same thing happened to me with Tom, at five weeks they couldn't even find him on scan or laparoscopy, but at 6 they found the sac just like that.

I ain't over. Stop stressing, you will make it all so much worse.

Embo keep the faith hun, you are still only 5 weeks :hugs:

Ditto what others have said, so many posts in first tri say nothing was seen at 5 weeks and then two weeks later there is a baby and a HB. In fact there is one I remember from yesterday and all is well. Of course there is a small chance but then if you were slow for your numbers to rise then the sack would be slower to grow which means you won't see anything just yet as it's too early. I wish you hadn't gone you are just going to worry yourself now. The sonograph sounds like she thought it was all fine and you have to hold onto that hon :hugs: When are you going back?

Not a mistake Emmea, remember being pregnant is so different to how we feel normally and you've been in first tri for almost two trimesters so it's bound to feel hard right now. First tri is the worst remember for weird emotions and physical differences. Stay strong you'll be fine. Off days will be hard but they don't last forever. :hug:

The wedding has to have you on edge too so hang tight. Are you going on a honeymoon?

I have short patience at the best of time, but I am just worn out. He continued to be naughty all day but thankfully went to sleep at 5! He is normally as good as gold.

I think everything is getting on top of me. I am not having a honeymoon:( can't afford it.

We are going to have bad days that's for sure but tomorrow is another day and hold onto that :hugs: Like you said he's normally good as gold so it'll be a while till her has another off day :hug:

We couldn't afford a HM straight away either. We went away the following year which was amazing as it spread it out over a long time.

Hopefully tomorrow before I go home!! Unless were snowed in!!!

Sorry for that random post, I refreshed the page but hospital reception is still not playing ball!!
Em listen to what everyone has said - you only have to look at a page of posts in first tri to see 10 posts saying they couldn't see anything and I know saying this probably males no difference because in your mind you're doing replays but look at the support you have given the rest of us over the last few weeks and you've told us to keep our chin up and it'll all be okay. It's time to give yourself advice and trust it, allow yourself to be happy for this pregnancy and enjoy every second
X

Hi ladies....
I'm quite excited today....going to OH's xmas party later and get dressed up for the first time since we found out i was pregnant. Trying to figure out what to wear though, normally i'm a size 8 but my belly is so bloated i have had to buy some size 10 leggings already!!!! All my dresses etc are 8's though and i have got to somehow not let anybody catch on!!!! It will be weird not having a drink for the first time while out also....better get used to it though eh?!?

Does anyone else feel uncomfortable in your normal clothes...i get pain when something is over my stomach like leggings etc????

Hope your feeling a little better today Em....keep your chin up, i'm thinking of you.
xx

P.S -

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!
7 weeks today!!!!!!!!! xx

P.S -

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!
7 weeks today!!!!!!!!! xx

:yipee: :wohoo: have fun at the party!

As for me
My last day of work at school for Christmas, yayyyyyy! 12:30 mince pies and goodbyes. Yes!

Bad news is it's Sam's childminders (one of them) last day today as she has cervical cancer, :cry: I'm so sad for her she's going back home for an operation. She is so lovely we will all miss her expecially Sam. How I'm not going to cry tonight I don't know. I also have to go the hospital on the 29th to have a look at my cervix. I had borderline results of my smear and they found a spot but could biopsy it at the time as I was pregnant with the one I lost. Then I rearranged the appointment to have the biopsy but now I'm pregnant again. They want to have another look anyway just to see what's happening. She said she'd sdo a smear as I'd be 11 weeks but I'm worried about the risk. She mentioned there was some but I need to talk to her more in detail on the day. I'm worrying as the baby stopped growing a few days after I went last time so I'm nervous it was the colcoscopy that killed the last one. They say there isn't any harm in having a look but you do wonder.

I'm freeee, well kinda! I've my discharge papers, some anti emetics and my beautiful tearworthy scan pic!!!! Noodle is measuring bang on dates at 9 +5 today, will upload a pic later because the reception here is too crap and it's failing!

Sitting crying tears of happiness after seeing that wee heartbeat, bless him :) girls I am so damn happy right now!!!!!
Thanks again for the support through this week
X

Baby Noodle measuring bang on date at 9 +5!!!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/e2e9ab00.jpg

Oh Eve that is so awesome. Such a cutie already !!

I'm ok today. Woke up in a really positive mood, slept 8 hours which was bliss as I've only been sleeping for a max of five each night. The nurse told me yesterday not to go in work today if I wasn't up to it but I felt ok, no more pains thank god. I'm glad I went into work. Everyone was in a really good mood and my mind has been occupied all day.

Did a digi this am and it said 3+ so that's helped put my mind at rest. I've got to go and get my 2nd hcg test done tomorrow at 2 and I'll get the results tomorrow night. I'm very calm and optimistic and know that I'll be ok whatever the outcome.

thanks for all your support girls, it's hard here as only Gav and my mum know I'm pregnant and Gav's not very good at all the preg talk and my mum just seems to talk about other stuff when I phone her. I don't think she wants to get attached either. She was so gutted when we lost our LO last time.

Anyway I'm home now and off for nine glorious days. Christmas annual leave is ACE hehe!!

What a lovely scan picture Aaisrie, glad you've escaped hospital.

Pippin, I think its a personal decision on what to do with your cervix, but maybe as they were only borderline changes you could ask if its safe to leave the examination until after the baby.

Embo78, glad you're feeling better today.

Well I think I've just made a huge mistake, had a really crap week what with George's eye op, he's still not very well. Stupidly left in laws babysitting on Wed while we went and finished xmas shopping, and of course they didn't take into account my poor boy can't close his eyes or blink and let him do really stupid dangerous stuff, luckily he was ok, but I was really stressed. Anyway just popped into work (I teach music at Georges primary school), to collect his school photo and some xmas cards he'd designed. Everyone was so nice asking about George, and commenting how tired I looked (well anyone would being pregnant and having to do 2 hourly eye drops on their son even at night), anyway I ended up sharing my news with most people. So much for waiting till we'd had the scan, now I'm worried that everything will go wrong and I'll have to tell everyone. I keep switching between trying to convince myself that I've had no bleeding, got really bad nausea and sickness. Last time I started spotting at 6/7 weeks and my sickness disappeared overnight at about 5 weeks, so surely everythings ok?!!! And then I keep thinking everythings got to go wrong. (sorry if this is a bit rambling) Then as DH just pointed out, why shouldn't you tell people, if you do loose the baby why should you be embarrassed or keep it a secret. Now I just wish I hadn't said anything, me and my big mouth!

Aaisrie I'm so pleased everything is ok with baby noodle, it's a great picture. x

SassyLou don't worry I have to agree with your DH. I ended up telling everyone I had a miscarriage as I felt women don't talk about it enough. I've told quite a few people now as well, if something goes wrong I'm going to be upset anyway it means I have to tell more people but they were so supportive last time I'd do the same again if it happens again so don't worry. You'll be progressing fine I'm sure, after all you know how your body responds now to a MC and I think we just 'know'. I know I knew all was ok before my scan were as last time I felt edgy and had dreams of bleeding and had massive loss of symptoms. :hugs:

Embo so glad you got your 3+ honey. I have a feeling all will be ok :hugs:

As for me I have a friend to stay this weekend so popping on while she has a bath. Might not get on much but I'll check up on you all when I can.

MASSIVE :hug: to you all. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->