PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

You know what, they've done studies which show that you've forgotten the pain in 5mo!! I think that accounts for the age difference between children because once you've forgotten the pain then you start trying again LOL

Emma and Sarah the consultant today said he should be no problem and that lighter babies are harder to get out, she said the heavy ones were easier because of gravity... all I could think was "It's not your vajayjay your talking about" lol TBH I'm not that worried, people give birth every day, he'll be whatever size - if my 5ft nana can push out breech twins [weighing 7lb and 7lb 5oz] then I can manage anything!

Your nan is my hero !

Sequeena - babies never take after there fathers before birth. Birth weight runs on the female side.

I had full thickness tears and was a right mess. But saying that he was out in two pushes with forcepts:( I was in agony for months but had instilligel to numb the pain a little. Stitching was a major operation and I was on massive strength pain killers for a long while. I hope my scar holds up this time!

Nice to know Emma! :)

My sister was 5lb and I'm sure she was fullterm. I was 6 weeks early and a fatty at 5lb 1oz :rofl:

Sequeena - babies never take after there fathers before birth. Birth weight runs on the female side.

I had full thickness tears and was a right mess. But saying that he was out in two pushes with forcepts:( I was in agony for months but had instilligel to numb the pain a little. Stitching was a major operation and I was on massive strength pain killers for a long while. I hope my scar holds up this time!

Didn't work like that for us, I was only a 6lber, Rob and his brother were both 9lbs+ and our boys were 8lb 5oz and 9lb 13 1/2oz. Daniel (21yr old) was 4lb 8oz but was 6 weeks early, so would have been a decent weight if I'd gone to term. We always like to break the rules :dohh:

One of my friends from on here [who I know IRL now] her partner was 12lb something and held the record in the hospital I go to for like 10yrs or something for heaviest birth weight - so imagine how much she was freaking out going into labour... Ruby ended up being 6lb 2oz I think [it was def 6lb something] and she was full term!

my girls hit their due date today- and I'm sure are weighing close to 8 lbs :shock: I'm suddenly glad they were early! :haha:

Happy 32 weeks to Me, Jimmy and Summer!

I'm so excited!!!!

Also i'm not commenting on the cuts/grazes etc ....... i'm in denial and i like it!! :)

Xx

Happy EDD girls & H!!

Happy 32w Caroline!!!

I'm just getting ready to go and get my first iron injection... it'll be great to no longer sound like a smoking advert. Patricia told me I sound worse than her when she has a bad asthma attack *rolls eyes* and Chris has starting making choo choo noises at me as apparently I sound like a steam train!!

Good luck today eve!

My baby's daddy was a 10lber! I feel like isobelle is small though. She is head down with only her shoulders above my public bone and her legs are kicking so low. No ribs kicks! Although I look enormous it feel like my uterus is no where near as high as it was with Tom! Is that silly?

I had more contractions yesterday where she moved down again and it feel like I need to hold her in now in case she falls out. My doula thinks I am dilating. Really ought to get more rest.

Hope everyone is ok!

Good luck today eve!

My baby's daddy was a 10lber! I feel like isobelle is small though. She is head down with only her shoulders above my public bone and her legs are kicking so low. No ribs kicks! Although I look enormous it feel like my uterus is no where near as high as it was with Tom! Is that silly?

I had more contractions yesterday where she moved down again and it feel like I need to hold her in now in case she falls out. My doula thinks I am dilating. Really ought to get more rest.

Hope everyone is ok!

I remember going for a scan with George a couple of weeks before I had him, I too felt he was smaller, I remember saying to the woman I think he's going to be smaller than my last one, she asked how big Harry was (8lb 5oz) I remember her looking at me really puzzled and amazed and said 'really?' obviously she could tell he was going to be much bigger, lol.

xxx

I am secretly worried about a biggun - I am tiny, and I will be at home.

I am secretly worried about a biggun - I am tiny, and I will be at home.

How tall are you Emma?

George was meant to be a home birth (Daniel C-section, Harry induced VBAC) but went overdue, went in for induction but breaking my waters got me going in labour. My community midwife still came in and delivered George, she tried to make it as near to and as relaxed as a homebirth.

xxxxx

Well today the Dr weighed him at 6lb 1oz!!! LOL yea right... like he's gained a lb in a few days...

6lbs! Woo!

I just worked out Thomas' estimated fetal weight at 28 weeks using measurements from my scan, almost 3lbs :thumbup: will be interesting to see how much that changes at my next scan!

No!! Not Woo!!! There's NO WAY he can have gained that much... Chris kept saying "I think the 2 drs the other day got it wrong and the Dr today got it right" and I'm thinking omg this baby is gonna be like 15lbs LOLOLOL

No!! Not Woo!!! There's NO WAY he can have gained that much... Chris kept saying "I think the 2 drs the other day got it wrong and the Dr today got it right" and I'm thinking omg this baby is gonna be like 15lbs LOLOLOL

LMAO you know it's only an estimate so don't worry too much!! :lol:

Oh I know Sequeena but they UNDERESTIMATED Saraya LOLOL

And Sarah you better sleep with your eyes open!!! I'm so gonna come and kick your ass!!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->