PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

How did you know I have a phobia of birds *runs away and hides*

LOL do you really?!?! I did NOT know that!!! I just thought it was a funny psycho gif!!!

I am secretly worried about a biggun - I am tiny, and I will be at home.

How tall are you Emma?

George was meant to be a home birth (Daniel C-section, Harry induced VBAC) but went overdue, went in for induction but breaking my waters got me going in labour. My community midwife still came in and delivered George, she tried to make it as near to and as relaxed as a homebirth.

xxxxx

5ft2

Eve! How can baby be that big with hg? Is that a thick question?

I am off to labour ward tomorrow - why do I always find I have a uti at weekends? Sigh.

Emma from what I read wayyy back at the start of my pregnancy [because I was worried he wasn't getting nutrition etc] HG babies tend to be BIGGER... I don't know how or why but as we all know babies take from us not from our intake so I really don't know... I don't know if they intake more from us when we're puking our guts up in like a feast/famine way or what!

LOL do you really?!?! I did NOT know that!!! I just thought it was a funny psycho gif!!!

Yep!!! Worse with birds with pointy beaks and beady eyes though!! I'll walk miles to miss a pigeon :blush:

It was funny though xxx

5ft 2's not that short is it? I'm about 5ft 5ish/5ft 6ish. I'm sure you'll be fine. What shoe size are you? Does that sound like a daft question? How big was Tom?

xxx

Sarah my sister is like that, and she lived in London!! She would cross the road so as not to go near them. I'm a major animal person and have kept budgies and cockatiels myself... and of course I love owls they're amazingggggg

Maybe Atticus will be this big!!!!!

giant_baby.jpg

It'll be a doddle x

Sarah my sister is like that, and she lived in London!! She would cross the road so as not to go near them. I'm a major animal person and have kept budgies and cockatiels myself... and of course I love owls they're amazingggggg

I don't have any problems with other animals, we had a parrot which I managed to handle, but I'm not so bad if they're not pointy beaked and beady eyed. So parrots, owls, ducks etc not so bad. Pigeons, and common garden birds not so good, not great when you live in the country!!!

Did you see our latest pet on FB, George now has Alvin the Axolotl!

LOL @ giant baby!!!

omg axolotls are freakin amazing!! I love that they look like they're smiling!! I totally didn't see you say anything about it!! I'm gonna go have a duke now - tell me there're pictures?!?!?!

There is a picture just not a very good one, its very cute. Need to sort out a better environment for it but have to be careful as by all accounts they'll try and eat anything!!

Bit like the newts we used to keep then... they're practically blind and smell for food so sometimes they used to eat each others legs and arms accidentally!!! LOL

Oh and Chris nearly wet himself at that baby picture!!

I think thats how big Atticus will be :winkwink:

As for the Axolotl, he's in the kitchen at the minute although he's going in George's room. He comes to the front of the tank when you go in the kitchen!!!

sarah- I'm the same way with birds- they weird me out! I got attacked by a flock of pigeons in San Francisco one, it was a nightmare! They wanted my curly fries, but when I threw them (seriously, no fry is worth getting mauled by rats with wings! :lol: ) they still wouldn't go! It was so bad that random tourists were running accross the street to help chase them off of me! I've also had a bird fly INTO my car while I was driving, and had one attack me and in the process get trapped in the hood of my sweatshirt!

LOL H one day I had a pigeon come down my chimney!!! My housemate and I were in the living room and she ran out of the room and held the door screaming at me to get rid of it so I had to chase the damn frightened, soot-covered, thing round the room to get it out the window!!

My parents have that as a regular thing. Sometimes they die in there as they can't get them out, horrible to hear as it takes days :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->