PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Yea Pip we kept hearing weird noises for a few days before and didn't know what it was until this thing landed in our living room scaring the crap out of us!

This is out my front door this morning... the bull was giving me evils! lol:

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/738b5fc3.jpg

Don't start saying about birds coming down chimneys, we have a proper chimney (working as there's no bloody gas up here!!!) my worse nightmare would be a bird in it!!!

Eve don't keep putting beautiful pictures on like that, now Rob's found he's Irish he'll be there annoying you :rofl:

Sarah just tell him the reason Ireland is known for it's green fields is because we get a LOT more rainfall than you lot!!

He's been desperate to get in touch with you but didn't like firstly because your friend lost her baby and then secondly since you've become poorly again. He really is thoughtful most of the time.

xxx

Bless him!! Tell him to work away! My facebook is always open :]

5ft 2's not that short is it? I'm about 5ft 5ish/5ft 6ish. I'm sure you'll be fine. What shoe size are you? Does that sound like a daft question? How big was Tom?

xxx

Ah well I have size 3 feet and tiny hips. Tom was 7.3lb

Can't believe you guys are scared of birds! They are so cute. They are always flying in my house through the French doors - that and dragon flies.

I am so bored right now. Went to day unit to get antibios as I had white cells and stinky pee and they cant find them and my wee looks great! They stuck me on a monitor for the hell of it and ignored me when I said I can't lay flat so I nearly fainted after five mins. So what did she do? Sat me up and didn't move the contacts. The toco had no lube on it so was useless and the other one dropped the hb every minute. She wouldn't listen and seems satisfied with it - it is a pile of crap. As I was here I wanted to see my contractions but despite having three the toco was flatlined. What's the frigging point? Now I have to wait for a doc and I apparently have no symptoms.

What a palava!

I miss the country and green. I grew up in Devon and my folks are still there so I know those views well Eve. I'm on the edge of London so have more green than most but I'm going to move back on day.

Emma sorry you had a crap time at hospital but on the bright side is your ok. Maybe drink more fluids hon and see if that helps. xx

I had a ve - not sure why. but now i hurt and i am getting cramos alot as well as tightenings:/

Omgoodness! (About the birds.) I cant imagine having that happen here! But then again the birds here are FAR more fearful of humans and wont come near us even if we try to beckon them with bread or something. Thankfully I don't have to worry about that here. Besides if a bird flew down our chimney I'd fear for it's safety as we have a cat who loves to sit at the window and drool at the birds she sees outside. :haha:

Emmea, isn't that the pits! :dohh: Bryson did that to me too. I was having a good number of contractions and had a dr appointment and then it all quit, only to start back up again later that evening. So frustrating I know. I hope it all happens for you soon. You must be very uncomfortable by now. :hugs:

Aaisrie, wow! What a great sight to see out your front door! :) All we see is the house across the street from us. :dohh: Count yourself lucky my dear. :thumbup:

Sassy, I hope things are going well with you since I couldn't see any kind of info for you on this page (and I admit, I feel too nauseated and lazy to flip back pages haha).

Hi Pip! :wave:

AFM
It seems my ms is in full swing now. I get sick in the mornings and sometimes evenings too. Not fun. I did vomit yesterday and today so I might ask my doc for some zofran to help with it. I took that when I was preg with Bry too for the same reason and had no problems with it. I'm also VERY nervous as I have an appt on Tuesday for follow up repeat ultrasound to see about my SCH (still spotting) and check on the baby. I'll be 6 + 4 then and from my understanding and reading (damn google) we should see the hb then. However, naturally due to my having gone through a mmc this time last year and us never having seen the hb with that one I'm extremely nervous and honestly terrified. One good thing though is that my symptoms seem much stronger this time than last and resemble my pregnancy with Bryson more than the last one so I'm hoping and praying it will result in good news and a strong hb on Tue. We will be meeting up with my doc's mw afterward since my doc will be in surgery, and she will go over the scan results with me immediately after. Please keep me and beanie in your thoughts and prayers then. Thanks ladies. :hugs:

Sassy, I hope things are going well with you since I couldn't see any kind of info for you on this page (and I admit, I feel too nauseated and lazy to flip back pages haha).

Thanks :thumbup:, I'm doing ok thanks, not much to report TBH, still on the TTC endevour :sex: :haha: And still up to my eyeballs in various hospital policies!!!

So sorry you're feeling so sick, its truly awful! Hope the scan goes well. My final word DON'T GOOGLE, GOOGLE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND:dohh::haha:

Lots of love xxx

Oh god, what must I sound like! I am not in hurry at all! The opposite in fact!

Hi all how is everyone ? Well tomoz my little man is classed as full term and 3 wks to go feeling I can't get any bigger than I am lol x

Hi all how is everyone ? Well tomoz my little man is classed as full term and 3 wks to go feeling I can't get any bigger than I am lol x

Happy full term Heva for tomorrow :yipee: well done little man :baby:

Embo has her scan tomorrow - Good luck Embo. Might pop by her journal.

Thanks :thumbup:, I'm doing ok thanks, not much to report TBH, still on the TTC endevour :sex: :haha: And still up to my eyeballs in various hospital policies!!!

So sorry you're feeling so sick, its truly awful! Hope the scan goes well. My final word DON'T GOOGLE, GOOGLE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND:dohh::haha:

Lots of love xxx

Thanks Sassy!! Good luck with the TTC. :flower: I know exactly how frustrating it can be. :hugs: It took me about 10 months to get here and I'd given up hope.

I'm taking the ms as a good thing and hoping that it means baby is doing well. I'll come post on here on Tue after my appt to let you all know how it went.

Embo, good luck at your scan tomorrow! Keeping fingers x'ed for you! KUP!! (keep us posted)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->