PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Thanks guys :)

Everything was great. Baby measuring 7+3 so only 3 days off. I thought I was 7+6 today.

Here's a pic. Sorry bout the quality

Attachments

• photo-17.JPG
    photo-17.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
Just posted in your journal but CONGRATULATIONS EMBO SOOOOOO glad 'he's' :winkwink: ok (gut feeling) you can relax a litle more and look forward to the 12 week scan in 5 weeks :happydance: What is the due date then based on the scan today?

YAY!! :yipee: Congrats Embo!! :happydance: That is wonderful news! :) :thumbup: Hopefully I will be next with great news tomorrow also after my scan! [-o< :winkwink:

Thanks everyone :hug:

My new date is 20th January 2012 pip. You can finally add me to the front page. I feel so much more confident now :)

Everything is falling apart around me and I don't know what to do :cry:

Sequeena whats wrong???????

Here if you need someone.

xxx

No :( Sean is facing being sacked. It's a really long story, it's all in my journal. We could be homeless within a month and I don't know how we got in such a mess :cry:

Emma I'm here, been a long day... going to be a long week but aside from losing my plug today and having my 2nd venofer nothing exciting my end!!

Em I'm really trying not to say it but.... I TOLD YOU SO :p I'm so happy for you honey!!!

Sequeena oh no that's awful... surely if he's sacked he'd be signing on and that so how come you'd be homeless :[

That's another long story in itself Eve. Seriously it's neverending right now.

I know it probably means nothing but I believe what's for you won't go past you... sometimes God shuts a door but leaves open a window... Sometimes there are reasons for things that we cannot see. When I married my abusive ex-husband I couldn't see any good in my life and yet now I look back and realise if I hadn't taken that path I never would have met Chris or had Saraya and now Atticus. I know things feel hopeless and futile right now but God uses everything for good honey... I wish there was something practical I could do for you <3

I know it probably means nothing but I believe what's for you won't go past you... sometimes God shuts a door but leaves open a window... Sometimes there are reasons for things that we cannot see. When I married my abusive ex-husband I couldn't see any good in my life and yet now I look back and realise if I hadn't taken that path I never would have met Chris or had Saraya and now Atticus. I know things feel hopeless and futile right now but God uses everything for good honey... I wish there was something practical I could do for you <3

Profound and deep as always Eve.

I've done the practical I've offered her my husband

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back