PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Thanks Eve, I know we'll be ok, we always are but I just wish the shit would stop hitting the proverbial fan for a little while. Just talking helps.

Going to go for a lay down though as I'm getting some pains which is a bit worrying... hoping they amount to nothing.

Sequeena I wish there was something I could do :hugs:. Thinking of you lovely. Keep strong and as Eve says as one door closes another one opens (hard to see now I'm sure). You won't be homeless with a baby on the way Hun there are people to help and we're here to support you. :hug: xxxxx

Sequeena try a bath to ease the pains, it's probably just stress causing it <3

Just ligament pain I think, me being panicky as usual!!

Thanks Pip :hugs:

How are you feeling today Sequeena? :hug:

Emma I'm here, been a long day... going to be a long week but aside from losing my plug today and having my 2nd venofer nothing exciting my end!!

Em I'm really trying not to say it but.... I TOLD YOU SO :p I'm so happy for you honey!!!

Sequeena oh no that's awful... surely if he's sacked he'd be signing on and that so how come you'd be homeless :[

You were of course right Evie baby!!! I've never been so happy to be so WRONG!!! :)

Better thanks :) Been to CAB, qualified for legal aid and the ball is starting to roll :)

That's good Sequeena, always good to get started. xxx

Embo I like the fact you were WRONG this time too :haha:

Ok ok I surrender!!! I couldn't have *been* more wrong :rofl:

Hehehehehe, how are the symptoms? Sickness coming back stronger yet? I felt loads more ill once I knew bean was ok, not sure why :shrug:

OMG that's exactly how I am!!! We got back from scan and Gav had to take me to bed cos I was falling asleep on the couch! Today I've been nauseous, mouth filling with saliva, extremely tired, sore boobs and just a general icky feeling. But I LOVE it!!!

It's bizarre isn't it, as soon as I walked out I thought I was going to be sick but the two days before I felt fine. I think I convinced myself it was going to go horribly wrong (a bit like you did so can't take the micky too much :haha:) Hope it continues for you hun as it's a lovely reassurance I have to admit. I had the saliva thing this time, didn't really get that with Sam, have you got any gender feeling yet? Do you want me to put you back ont he front page yet??? xxxx

I'm so glad Sequeena!!!!

AFM - I had my MW appt today and am under strict instructions that should I have any kind of contractions which are regular I have to go to DOU if they last longer than 30mins because of losing my plug. I did explain that I don't want to be trekking up and down there all the bloody time but she said it was important because I'm not full term yet and because I would need to have my iron checked too. I've been getting really bad back and pelvic spasms/contractions all day too and just a feeling of "something's not right" but it's probably nothing... The MW today and she said "I would trust a woman's instincts" and I told her I would too but it's that thing like... when you don't feel FM and then as soon as the nurse puts the monitor on you the baby goes nuts... She said I could go round to DOU to get checked but I didn't have time as we had to get back to pick Saraya up from nursery and because I'm not FT yet they'd have to wait for the Dr which could have taken forever! It's just the constant back pain with these sporadic cramps across the back of my pelvis... which my MIL decided to tell me was exactly like all her labours with her 3 boys and she told me it must be a boy thing LOL

omg you girls posted loads while I was posting!!

Em I'm so glad you were wrong too!!! I felt nothing until I got my BFP at 6w then it was symptoms galore!

Ohh Aaisrie you rest up you here and I know it's a trek but it's worth it even if you have even the slightest inkling labour is starting. We don't want you to give birth just yet, Atticus isn't cooked yet. xxx

Pip just taken some paracetamol and gonna have a bath. The pains aren't regular just way way worse than the pain of labour with Saraya!!!

Hmmmm you be careful and get an early night :hug:, don't like the fact you're hurting more than full swing labour last time. Please just take everything really slowly and no heavy lifting or working. xxx

I'm thinking boy but don't mind either way. Gav really wants a boy though.

Yes put me back on the front page please. My new due date is 20th Jan. Next scan is next Thursday. The 16th when I'll be 8+6 :)

Will do now, lovely to be putting you back on :happydance: So nice to get another scan too that'll be another reassurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->