PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Had to ring labour ward about reduced fetal movement today... sods law Thomas starts moving whilst on the phone :dohh:

Naughty Thomas, he's going to keep you on your toes.

Pip I've tested, thought we'd got a really faint line the other day but then nothing for the next couple. Thought we'd got one this am but it did come just outside of the ten mins! I didn't get a positive with Archie until 13/14 dpo!

Here's a photo for you to ponder over Pip :haha:

25062011377.jpg

oooh hope it's the start of a bfp!!

Yup he's wiggling his butt about now so clearly is mocking me!! :rofl:

It's a bit blurry but I seriously think I can see something :yipee: Hope it develops into something hon, roll on next few days :happydance:

Sequeena glad he started moving. She didn't move this morning and I got the doppler out in a panic so I understand. x

It's a bit blurry but I seriously think I can see something :yipee: Hope it develops into something hon, roll on next few days :happydance:

Sequeena glad he started moving. She didn't move this morning and I got the doppler out in a panic so I understand. x

Thanks, got lots of symptoms but my pre AF symptoms are very similar to pregnancy - nausea, tiredness, sore boobs.

Can anyone remember the difference between Pre Af boobs and pregnant boobs?

My boobs feel the same Sassy, sorry I'm not much help. The only difference is there's more veins and my nipples are brown.

My boobs felt hot and heavy when pregnant, less so this time but it was my firsy sign every pregnancy. How are yours feeling?

They're sore but rather than being at the sides/all over its more from the nipples back and they feel a bit stingy!?

Thats been my first sign after my loss and this time around (dunno if they are gonna stay though :/ )-- was the boob soreness, and them being swollen.
Another good one is your mood-- I got unusually unruly very early both times (started at like 4 weeks?!)-- how has yours been?

I'm quite tearful, but then thats not unusual pre AF and also had a lot of crap going on at the moment!!!!!!!!!!

You do have a lot of personal stuff right now hon so understand the tears. Stingy is also a good sign. I get stingy boobs now :hugs:

Thanks Pip, what would I do without my special PAL girls!

I forgot to mention I had a letter through the post today from a psychological therapy team in my area. They want me to go for a 20 minute interview to review how I am now and to determine whether or not I need counselling (which I do, I've not been waiting 15 months for the fun of it).

Only problem is, I'm not sure I want to be dragging things up now so close to birth, it's going to be hard enough with a newborn can I deal with all those extra emotions??

I have until Friday to get in touch with them. I wonder if they'll let me deferr the appointment for a little while. I really want it and I really want counselling but I feel right now probably isn't the best time?

But then again it's NHS so I don't want to be waiting another 15 months :wacko:

Why don't u go for review and explain to them that u feel u need the counselling but feel that it's to close to new baby and could they set it up so u have phone no of counsellor when u most need mine did this but couldn't face it at time and it's still in place for me to access now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->