PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Sassy I don't know what to say other than I'm really very sorry :hugs: You can rant all you like, you're a lovely woman who has given me no end of advice even when you were dealing with initial loss of Archie. You're a very strong woman :hugs:

Can I ask a bit of advice girls?? I'm having a scan at 3pm and am seeing my consultant too so will ask her but since last night I've had an achy bump, tight stomach, backache etc. Nothing too unusual (except for the not being able to bend over because my bump is sore). Just been for a number 2 and everytime I strained I had a lot of pressure in my fanny and it felt like something was moving down... :wacko: could it be engaging?? I hope this isn't the start of labour or anything, not that he'd be moving down the birth canal already?? Surely there'd be more pain, mucus plug etc :wacko:

I am such a novice as you can tell :lol:

Sounds like baby moving down I keep getting alot of pressure down below and my bump really sore but if ur really concerned ring and spk to mw hopescan goes ok x

If he is moving down it should be nothing to worry about right?

Lots of pressure in my stomach/back/bum now :( knowing him he's just winding me up, just like he wound me up when I had to ring labour ward about reduced fetal movement :lol:

It's nomarl some pol describe feeling as feeling like baby going to fall out x and thanks but think he comfy where he is lol but killing me in this heat x

As I know it's so muggy here. It was sunny here but it's rained and still boiling!!

Thanks everyone, ended up going round to the office and doing some paperwork for Rob!!! So house is still a tip. Saw my neighbour on the way back, the one that was really good and had the boys while I went in to have Archie. I was telling her how fed up I was (keep in mind that I never moan to her about how I'm feeling), I said that Rob had insisted I see a doctor tomorrow as he thinks (and so do I TBH) that I'm depressed, I was saying I don't know what they can do as I'm not gonna take medication while we're TTC. And do you know what she said "I think you just need to get a grip!" She such a lovely woman overall and has been so kind but I really could have punched her!

Sequeena good luck with the scan.

Heva happy due date, hopefully your little man will come soon xxxx

Pip nearly finished I bet you're relieved!

Eve pleased Saraya is on the road to recovery and yes I have been praying

xxxxxxxxxx

sassy some ppl don't know how to deal with talk of depression but there was no need for her to be so abrute x x my sister when i told her i was depressed and they had given me meds turned round and said to me oh rite so does this mean it will stop u snapping at everyone,
hope ur ok hun x x

Sorry your neighbour said that to you Sassy, sometimes people really don't understand :dohh: for what it's worth paroxetine is safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding (I'm currently on 10mg). If you do decide to go down the anti depressants route that is one you can safely take :hugs:

My scan was fine. AFI down 2cm to 13cm but still above the 10cm they want. He's measuring between 34 weeks and 34+6 (scanner first measured his belly at 31 weeks, scared the frigging life out of me). She couldn't measure BPD though because he is too far down.

Basically he is ready to launch, it's just a case of when :lol:

I have another scan on July 11th at 36+4 :flower:

Sequeena - that was just how it felt when my two engaged. Like a bowling ball suddenly moves into your pelvis. I do think it get more comfy as you adjust to it. The first few days are pretty uncomfy though. Glad your scan went well.

Saw mw today and she confirmed the little monkey is barely hanging in there. No head is felt above my pelvis - it is all in. Tick tick tick

They are concerned about her barely reaching her daily kick counts though. I hope she comes soon or they will induce me!

Sassy !!! I don't know what I'd have done if someone said that to me!! Poor you - horrible Neighbour!

I assume it's also normal for your ribs to suddenly be in agony?? Wow I didn't realise feet there would be such a pain!!

I'm having problems going to the loo too. TMI but when I got for a number 2 I wait for ages but when it comes out it's loose and looks like bright orange paste.

I dunno what's going off for it to be orange!!

I'm really annoyed now asked my mw for membrane sweep at 39+ wks she told me we don't do them til 40+9 spoke to a girl I know whose same time as me she's not a reallygood friend but she is on a methadone programme they giving her a membrane sweep on weds 2 days after due date seems rules are different for different ppl just seems unfair and I'm quite annoyed !

Heva depends on the MW and depends on the hospital. My hospital do them after your EDD but some won't do them until 41w, just depends. Plus I struck lucky with Saraya and got one 39 +6 because of the MW I got that day, she did a I won't tell if you don't

I have to say my neighbour is generally a caring individual, she must be she looked after by boys when I went to have Archie, when my own mother couldn't be arsed. I think to be honest she has that very typical Yorkshire bluntness (shes from Wakefield). Plus I don't think some people understand depression.

Sequeena, no idea about the orange poo!!!!!!

Emma, hope your little lady hurries up!

Heva, my midwife in Sheffield only did sweeps at 41. DTD instead, lol!!!!

xxx

It's same birth unit as her tried dtd every day this week ( such an effort ) lol x

It is far too warm especially when you're pregnant to be DTD everyday!!! lol

Sequeena - not sure about the orange paste thing!! What is making your ribs hurt? Kicks? My girl sure whacks mine eye wateringly!!!

Wow what a day I'm shattered, put up our art exhibition and had the private view tonight so very exhausted especially in this heat! Same every year massive heat wave just when we have hard graft to do!

Just wanted to give Sassy a huge :hug: love you hon and we're here for you. I know those types of days and people can be so insensitive can't they. Try to ignore her hon :hugs: anytime you want to let off steam you must. Difficult time for you coming up getting nearer to due date so all these emotions are understandable :hugs: :kiss: I so hope the morning brings you a good temp rise and a positive pregnancy test. Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->