PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I hope you don't mind but I've just run my answer by Rob, I haven't been in mental health practice for 12 years, so like to check with Rob.

I think you should go and take up the counselling. If the counsellor is good they'll adapt to fit in with frame of mind at the time. What with all the hormones, a baby to look after etc you may need the counselling more than ever.

Loads of love Sarah xxx

Thanks Sassy, and of course I don't mind :hugs:

It would be good to be able to offload not just about the abuse but also about hormones/baby/moving etc. it doesn't have to specifically be about the abuse all the time I suppose.

I just think you never know what the hormones and everything may trigger.

I agree with Sarah honey, go and explain the situation and they will help you deal with both. I think if you find it a struggle they will be sympathetic to your needs and defer without putting you back on a waiting list. I think you'll find you'll be ok though. Having a newborn might actually help, you never know. Big :hug: though. xxx

I did and its another one where you can't decide whether there is or isn't!!!

That's still better than a bfn :thumbup: :yipee: tomorrow I reckon, looking forward to it. I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

I want to see this "can't decide" what did Rob say??

Well I chucked it out of the window to him so not sure where he's put it.

Rob says you can see it, but its not enough to be convinced!

How's Saraya now???? Big hugs xxxxxxxx

Excited for you sassy!

I Am so miserable and I feel so bad about it. I am only 38 weeks and I have had enough - totally. I have every early labour symptom going all the time but it just goes away. I want to reach for the pain killers and cry but i know nothing is coming of it. Why am I being slowly tortured?! I have bh, stomach cramps, back cramps, cervix pain, constant diarrhea. If I am out of the house I just want to be at home but looking after sick Tom means I am never able to rest or at home.

And I am so stressed!! Our debt management kicked in this month and we have to live by a strict budget and so far , my car died and cost £800 and now Tom car seat busted:( I can't even afford to food shop :(

Miserable miserable miserable :( I cant go on like this for another two weeks!

I am sorry to rant guys:(

Excited for you sassy!

I Am so miserable and I feel so bad about it. I am only 38 weeks and I have had enough - totally. I have every early labour symptom going all the time but it just goes away. I want to reach for the pain killers and cry but i know nothing is coming of it. Why am I being slowly tortured?! I have bh, stomach cramps, back cramps, cervix pain, constant diarrhea. If I am out of the house I just want to be at home but looking after sick Tom means I am never able to rest or at home.

And I am so stressed!! Our debt management kicked in this month and we have to live by a strict budget and so far , my car died and cost £800 and now Tom car seat busted:( I can't even afford to food shop :(

Miserable miserable miserable :( I cant go on like this for another two weeks!

I am sorry to rant guys:(

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Emma I know the feeling honey, I'm trying to make the most of the last few weeks but it's so hard when you're constantly in pain etc and trying to deal with another child <3

Sarah I really hope it is a BFP - I want to see the next one. I would trust Rob too.

Saraya is a lot better, she's still off colour and her throat is very red and runny nose but we're managing to keep her temperature down which is the main thing. Just so so so exhausted and looking forward to bed tonight!!

Emma sorry ur feeling so crappy x x

Hope everyone else ok x

Baby Birchall still residing in his comfortable womb ATM :( x

Just quick update before I go back to sleep, not tested yet but temps dropped loads so looks like AF must be on its way soon!

Emmea :hugs: I do understand hun I really do. I've been really lucky and not experienced anything yet but I'm banking on doing so in the next week or so. I think everyone feels a bit like this at the end.

Eve so glad Saraya is getting better, you worried me when I saw your fb status :(

Sassy hun don't count yourself out yet, the time I temped was when I got pregnant with Sam and they made no sense so vowed never to temp again lol.

Heva can't believe he's hanging on in there the cheeky monkey. Hope today is the day.

:hug: Sequeena

As for me four days left of work, thursday off because of the strike so Friday is my last day :yipee:

Thanks Pip, it was scary - you'd think I was flying concorde I got to the hospital so fast!

Sarah you're not out until the fat witch sings! Do you normally temp that early?

I think I'm so used to temping that I just do it!! When you're pregnant you temp usually continues to stay high!!! Could be implantation dip I suppose, but not very likely as its too late really!

I also try and temp most days as my cycles are so dodgy its better to be safe. I'm lucky as I get quite a marked dip just before ovulation so can sort of see its happening, although using OPKs does help. With temping it doesn't really predict ovulation before the event you can see it afterwards, unless you're lucky and get a dip.

Can I have a rant now!!!

I'm so fed up, I know how desperately Rob would like to have a baby and me too, but its all just too much, too consuming! I'm sure some people would say just chill and see if it happens naturally but then I'd be even more consumed by it, because of my irregular cycles I'd be constantly wondering if I was pregnant, at least this way I only have two weeks of wondering once I've O'd, thats when I do O!!!

Rob's doing days (9 to 5s) at the minute, full time union work. Which I know is better for him, and now I'm gonna sound really selfish, but I f*****g hate it, I hate being here on my own, I hate the fact he insists on going to the office rather than work from home.

The house is an absolute tip, but I have no energy of inclination to do anything about it.

I feel like I want to move back to Sheffield, back to my old life, my fab friends, my old job, and our gorgeous house (even though we sold it and can't have it back)! But then I don't want to cos how could I move so far away from my gorgeous Archie!

I hate the bloody hospital for everything they've done and for everything they continue to do.

I hate the fact my baby's gone, I just want him back, want to hold him.

I hate the fact I'm overweight but can't be arsed to get off my fat arse and do anything about it!

I hate the fact people just don't get it and clearly think I should be over it now and as happy as can be!

I hate the fact Rob's left his slippers in the middle of the living room floor!

Sorry about that ladies just needed to get it all off my chest, just ignore me I'm on one and can't stop crying!

Oh sassy - I wish I knew what to say! Your feelings are perfectly natural from what you have been through and whether you are or are not pregnant - you will be horemonal right now. I am sorry, I am rubbish with words. :hugs:

I agree with Emma. Plus I so hate those times. The funniest thing is I used to want to punch people who said "Just relax and it'll happen naturally" because I thought I CAN'T relax so F OFF!!! Then, as you know, when we didn't BD anywhere close to O I wasn't SS or even thinking about being pregnant because I "knew" I wasn't and lo and behold God gave me a child. Have you tried praying about it? I used to pray all the time "either give me a child or take the desire for one away" and He never took the desire away.
I know how frustrating it can be when you're alone, I remember when Chris was living with his dad and I only saw him at weekends, me being a full time single mum and resenting him for shirking his "duty". But deep down you KNOW that Rob is a good man and that he's doing what's best for your family, it's just hard when you need something, like a hug, and they aren't there to give it to you. I think no matter the situation when you're having one of those days it wouldn't make a difference if everything was perfect, your brain would find SOMETHING to irritate you about.
<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->