PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I don't think he's kicking in there, I don't feel thuds but it just feels like he's in there and it's sore/hurts to breathe in at times :(

Sassy depression is still such a taboo subject, and it doesn't help that a lot of people say they're 'depressed' when actually they're just a bit fed up.

Update been losing mucus but so far been snotty just passed bloody show and been having mild contractions since 2 am fingers crossedhes gonna come soon x

Contractions seem to have stopped ATM but still losing blood stained show x seeing
Mw at 2 if nothing before then

Quick update still no AF and still BFN!! Been to the doctors, she's referring me for counselling, didn't want to prescribe medication whilst we're TTC.

xxx

Been to see mw she thinks I'm in early stages of labour going to try and sleep as much as I can so excited but nervous

As I'm excited for you both! Hope baby comes soon heva and hope you get a bfp sassy!

Sean bought a rocking elephant for Thomas. Yes a rocking elephant :lol:

Yay go Heva, hoped to read something like this :yipee:

Sassy pleased your going hun, you might be able to get medication and ttc, worth asking :hug:

afm mw went well today, she's not engaged but apparently with second babies your more likely to engage as soon as you go into labour, she described it like a pair of curtains opening :rofl: i didn't say well how come my friends are as it seemed the wrong thing to question :dohh: still I'm going to believe her or I might get down being the only one not engaged.

Well that's a nice simile she used to describe it :rofl: I think Thomas is engaging, he's got his head right down, so far in fact that the sonographer yesterday couldn't get all the measurements because of how low he is. Woo!

Cassie meets Nellie the Elephant

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/260303_2237749828424_1388356992_2605152_2517402_n.jpg

Sean saw it and had to buy it :rofl:

Sharing a bump pic because I bought a new top today which I love, it's so light!!

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/261446_2237748268385_1388356992_2605151_2839157_n.jpg

Pip I'm not engaged!! I have been and then he popped back out again, and yea the MW told me the same thing for subsequent babies it's normal to go back and forth!!

Sarah I hope you get BFP soon!!

Sequeena loving the elephant!!

I remember you saying that now Aaisrie. Sam was engaged by now I think Sequeena and he started coming on his due date so here's hoping you're the same.

Love the top hun :thumbup:

Heva where are you hon???? Hopefully getting into the swing of things :yipee:

Still only having mild pains x going to have bath and early nite x

Sequeena Loving the elephant and the bump!

Pip The doctor really didn't want to prescribe medication for depression at all! She also didn't think we'd get much else for fertility as we have children, did ask if we could get clomid on private prescription, she's going to check it out!

I can't quite remember but I'm pretty sure my boys didn't engage, I remember 2nd babies don't always engage.

Eve Hope you're ok and Saraya is on the mend xxx

Heva Get a wriggle on, we need some more babies in this thread!

Love to everyone xxx

Oh I see sorry Sassy hon I thought you wanted meds for the depression, I'm so tired I'm getting everything wrong :hugs: :dohh: Wonder what she'll say about the clomid? Worth a shot I reckon. Still hoping you catch this month though :hug:

Heva hope something starts for you tomorrow, good idea getting some rest. xxxx

Just quick update have some work this morning, AF got me!

Love to everyone xxxxx

Hugs sassy xx

Update from me very strong pains in night now everything stopped :( x

Been to see consultant got membrane sweep I'm 2cm dilated and cervix is soft and stretchy other than that nothing o report

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->