PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Congrats lms x

Glad scan was ok sassy x

Hope everyone else is ok?

Kaydon got second set of jabs tomoz I'm a cruel mummy and making his dad take him hv gig to weigh him tomoz as well x

Congratulations LMS :yipee: so happy for you and sticky vibes coming your way :dust:

Sassy glad the scan went well did you get any more pictures? Are you finding out the sex at 20 weeks, I'm dying to know if my hunch is right :haha:

Heva I wish I could send my DH to do the jabs especially after the last lot but he's a work :( plus I don't think he'd trust himself to in case she cried like last time.

i 'think' we're getting into a routine another good night last night 7:30-4:00am then 4:15 - 7:00 :happydance: I can deal with that quite well as I always wake up then anyway for a pee hehehehehe.

LMS- :thumbup::happydance:

Sassy- So we're having a basketball player??? :D

So glad to hear everyones LO are getting nice an chunky :haha:

I just realised Adélie is two months old today!! Where has that time gone????? She's almost in size 3-6 clothes!

Ah bless!

Thomas will be 2 months old on the 7th and he's still in tiny baby and newborn x

I've just put the newborn stuff away, so sad as it's going so quickly. She's even fitting 3-6 stuff now. Growing like a weed!!! :haha:

Lol ..... Summer has been in 3-6 clothes for about 3 weeks now! She still fits in some 0-3 though which is good for the bank balance!!

Its her injections tomorrow so I'm anxious.

Xx

Summer slept through the night for the first time last night!
She went to bed at 10pm and woke up at 7:50am!!

That's fab LG :happydance:

Adelie goes to bed at 7:30pm wakes at 3:30am for a feed, back to her crib by 4am then wakes at 7am when I get up for Sam, feeds then sleep again until 9 which is great as I get to spend quality time with him too. She is dream baby really compared to how Sam was (would have to settle him a number of times), feel very lucky.

Thats great Pip!

Summer had had her injections .... was a bit hot and grumpy earlier so has had some Calpol and seems to be feeling a bit better as she is playing on her playmate quite happily now. xx

Calpol works wonders does' it hehehe.

Sassy how is the pregnancy going. I've been thinking of you lots recently. :hug:

Hi all quick update from me got bfp 10 days ago 2 days ago started bleeding and has increased to very heavy flow with clots and bfp slowly faded,me and hubby are devasted , we can't ttc again as my smear test came back abnormal so have to have colposcopy and wait to see if I Need more treatment x

Hope everyone else ok x

Oh Heva I am so sorry :hug: I didn't know you were trying even. I had a colcoscopy before so if you have any questions fire away. Doesn't always mean the worst so keep positive.

Thank you everyone just been confirmed at hospital we lost baby :( feel complete crap x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->