• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Ahhh hah!!! Just found the letter should I phone tomorrow or wait until thursday when I am 10 weeks, thought it would sound better than 9 or I could just round it up and say I'm 10 weeks anyway :blush:

Just phone, I think they like to book you in before 10 weeks anyway. Well they do here.
Sarah xxx

I'm on fb too. How can we swap names, they don't like you to display full names or emails in here. PM maybe?

MS back again a bit this week. Not as bad but here most of the day, I've been eating non stop for the last two days as I feel I need to to take it away *sigh*

When my ms left it was replaced by an insatiable hunger that only goes for an hour at most after I eat! I am not sure what is worse! That or nausia. I wake up at night starving too:(

My booking in with saraya was 14 +3 this time it's at 10 +4 lol it's like make up your mind!! I normally give them the dates the way they do them
Pm me your email and I'll add you to fb if you want to be added :) I use fb a lot, especially as my laptop cable still hasn't arrived and fb updates on my phone automatically!!
My mouth feels like a camel died in it a week ago and my bum is SOOOOOO SORE from the horrendous constipation (and piles) FFS!!! Feels like I've given birth from the wrong hole!!

Hello ladies, can I join you? I am a little farther behind some of you as I am just 5 weeks today.
Pip-we were in August Mommy's club together-my little guy was born on Aug. 26, '09.
I found out this past Oct. that my baby didn't have a heartbeat. I had a D&C a few weeks later. I had one cycle pass, and I fell pregnant again. I am anxiously awaiting my scan at 8.5 weeks. I really hope this baby sticks!

I'm hoping to join too... I'm ever FURTHER behind. I'm 3+6 today... but feeling very hopeful! Due Aug 30!

I had blighted ovum in both Dec 2009 and May 2010. Then, I ended up in IVF/ICSI treatment! After surgery to remove polyps, I finally got started and just found out today that I'm pregnant with 13dpo betas of 95! I couldn't be happier if I tried!

Yes, we can, Sarah!!! :hugs: I had to laugh earlier... My friend thought you said your BFP was in March. So, I went to look at your siggy and explained that you do DD/MM instead of MM/DD! LOL

Yes, we can, Sarah!!! :hugs: I had to laugh earlier... My friend thought you said your BFP was in March. So, I went to look at your siggy and explained that you do DD/MM instead of MM/DD! LOL

LMAO! I've got a very slow cooking baby :haha:

LMAO! I've got a very slow cooking baby :haha:

That's what she said!!! She said you'd have a 25lb toddler by the time you gave birth in Aug 2011!

Yay welcome Dimplesmagee and megg. Lovely to see you both here.

Don't worry dimples. We're quite close together. I'm 6+1 but I have a feeling I may get put back a couple days.

Megg, I've got everything crossed that you will be joining us tomorrow :)

Can't believe I'm up at this time. Me n Gav had an argument last night and it's really unsettled me. Feel like crap but I'm stubborn. I don't mind being the one to make the first move when I've been out of order but when I've done absolutely nothing wrong, I refuse to!! We'll see how long it takes him to come to me!

Tomorrow? I'm not expecting any surprises! LOL

What what what !!!! It's 5:50 am over here. Still got sleep in my eyes.

OH MY GOD you are frickin pregnant !!!!!

I'm literally :happydance: all over my living room.

Megg CONGRATULATIONS!! What were your numbers xxxxxxxx

What what what !!!! It's 5:50 am over here. Still got sleep in my eyes.

OH MY GOD you are frickin pregnant !!!!!

I'm literally :happydance: all over my living room.

Megg CONGRATULATIONS!! What were your numbers xxxxxxxx

You missed that, did you? :rofl: I cheated and got my betas like I promised you I wouldn't! They were 95 @ 13dpo! Positive digi done with evening wee and no hold really! Only took 60 sec to come up!

OMG !!!!!! I totally missed it. I stormed off and drove to my mothers last night and didn't get back til late so didn't come on Bnb.

So sometimes it totally does pay to cheat !!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you. I just knew you were pregnant. You can't fake all those symptoms hunny.

What's the next step? Scan? Now we need to know whether twins are on the horizon !!

OMG !!!!!! I totally missed it. I stormed off and drove to my mothers last night and didn't get back til late so didn't come on Bnb.

So sometimes it totally does pay to cheat !!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you. I just knew you were pregnant. You can't fake all those symptoms hunny.

What's the next step? Scan? Now we need to know whether twins are on the horizon !!

No clue what's next... Honestly, my clinic doesn't even know I'm pregnant yet. They're on hols in Las Vegas until tomorrow. I'll find out about my 1st scan when we speak on Wed I presume. Now to act surprised! :haha:

LOL megg !! I'm sure you can manage that !! Just scream really loud !!!

LOL megg !! I'm sure you can manage that !! Just scream really loud !!!

I'm sure I'll figure it out! I'm thinking of going for quiet shock instead. I'm actually happy that my "actual" reaction isn't going to happen on the phone... I sobbed uncontrollably... and LOUDLY!

Lol megg !! I bet you bloody did !! Hope Kevin was there witha big hug !! How did he take the news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->