PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hehehehe look at my almost 11 week bump, I admit the top exaggerates it a bit but I liked that hahahaha

Why does it always turn mu pictures around, so frustrating.

Attachments

• 10+4.jpg
    10+4.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 8
Great bump pip mine is growing at an Alarming rate already x

I admit the top helps but I only had Sam 16 months ago so my tummy has the 'relaxed' effect as some books describe it!!!:rofl: It's mostly my own fat onto of the bump but we're getting there. :haha: Post a picture of yours too :thumbup:

I will later just on iPhone and it won't let me x but this is my 7th pregnancy so muscles are not great lol well that's my excuse x

My OH is a complete history nut too!! Especially the second world war... I just switch off :haha: He loves trains too

Oh lord!! My FIL loves stuff like that, chris is more into monarchy and Greek or Egyptian mythology type stuff zzzzzzzzzz

It's one thing I've never been into (although I like that 'horrible histories' kids show lol)

I'll be thinking about you all tomorrow with your various things!! I'm on my 2nd iv with added vitamins!! Even managing to sip some juice!

Hope the IV works soon Aaisrie :hug: get well soon you hear!!!

EMBO/EMMEA -

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait for the updates tomorrow....

"Noone else will ever know the strength of my love for you, after all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside"

SASSY LOU - Good Luck to you also!!!!

AASIRIE - Sorry your back in hospital....sending you lots of love, but that scan pic eh? Got to be a little worth it???!!! xxx

"Noone else will ever know the strength of my love for you, after all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside"

You look great, Pippin! That's sort of what my pic today looked like... only I'm just 5 week! :shock:

SASSY LOU - Good Luck to you also!!!!

AASIRIE - Sorry your back in hospital....sending you lots of love, but that scan pic eh? Got to be a little worth it???!!! xxx

Totally makes it worthwhile!!!! I'm sitting here googling my IV bag to see what they're giving me - Pabrinex is vit B and C!!! Oh but unfortunately after nearly 2 bags ketones are still +4 :(

Aaisrie-I am sorry you are feeling so bad! You must be bored out of your mind! Glad you have the internet!

Pip-cute bump!

Look fwd. to hearing the updates on everyones ultrasounds tomorrow...I still have another 2 weeks! sigh...

Someone got me sick over the holidays...my nose is all stuffy, been sneezing all day, achy, looking to go to bed here soon. I hate being sick! I'm sick all the time. I normally load up on drugs too, especially at night. Sigh, not this time. Besides feeling exhausted, I feel as though the rest of my symptoms have diminished. I am hoping I will just be one of those woman who don't get morning sickness this time (I did with Joey). I get sick later at night after I lay in bed for a little while. I puke, and then I can sleep. But that's it. I cannot wait to have some reassurance that my baby is healthy! I pray every night before I fall asleep, that I will see a heart beat.

Well, I'm off to shower and then bed at 8:30pm.

Dimples when I was in the other week it was worse because I could barely get any 3G on my phone but this time im on the other side of the ward - thank God for iPhones!!

Still feel rough, ketones still +4, I had a potassium chloride/sodium chloride bag up through the night. I'm only scripted for 1 more bag but if it's like the last time I'll still have to prove I can get to and maintain. 0 ketones without IV

Hows everyone else today??
X

Dimples when I was in the other week it was worse because I could barely get any 3G on my phone but this time im on the other side of the ward - thank God for iPhones!!

Still feel rough, ketones still +4, I had a potassium chloride/sodium chloride bag up through the night. I'm only scripted for 1 more bag but if it's like the last time I'll still have to prove I can get to and maintain. 0 ketones without IV

X

Good luck with your scan Embo you should be out now. I have everything crossed for you hon :hug:

X

Hope you feel better this afternoon. Noodle really is running you around isn't he/she. xxx We're you this bad with your daughter?

Nope pip, I had the usual nausea with a couple of bouts of vomiting. A girl came in last night with the same thing, this is her 4th and she's had it everytime!!!

Embo what about your scan? We're all anxiously waiting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->