PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hi girls. Just got in now.

Things are far from straight forward for me. I should've known things would be complicated again.

Since last time the sac has grown, there is a yolk sac and 3mm fetal pole with a heartbeat. But I'm dated at 5-6 weeks. This is impossible as I got my first BFP at 10 dpo (1st December)

I've been put back the exact same number of days as last time. How fucking cruel can life be. I'm absolutely gutted and hate the fact that I've changed the luckiness of this thread. I had a funny feeling I would.

I'm trying to hold on to some positives. Last time there wasn't a fetal heartbeat at just over 5mm, it didn't come until after it grew to 6mm. This time I have one at 3mm. Last time the fetal pole was 5-6 weeks but my sac was the right size (8 weeks) This time they're all in conjunction with each other.

I'm taking my tickers down cos I'm clearly not 7+4 today and I MAY not be around here much. I'll prob have a lurk depending on how painful it is. I wish I could put into words how much I hurt right now. My heart aches for my fantastic fiance. I feel like such a failure and my STUPID body won't grow his baby's. I hate myself right now. I want a cigarette so bad but I won't cos right now I have a beating heart inside my womb!

I hope everyone's scan's, appts go well today :hugs:

:( I am so sorry embo:( what did the doctor's say? If it has a heartbeat that is good right?

Thanks Emmea. The nurse was extremely positive and couldn't understand why I was so upset. It's all just a little familiar to me.
I have to go back next week for another scan. At first she said to go back in two weeks but I begged to go back next week and she kindly agreed.

Awww hon please see the positive, there is a HB and there is the dates that match everything. Doesn't it also fit with the last scan dates? It may have been that because your numbers were so slow to rise at first that it has set back everything a week, totally normal I think. Didn't Emmea say hers was the same with Tom?? Hold onto the positives hon, so many things come into play such as when and how long it took to implant. If the hormone took a while to rise then it would make sense that it was later developing. I bet now that it's on the way it'll carry on growing normally now you'll just be a week later. PLEASE keep positive hon remember we are the lucky thread and you are NOT changing it :haha: Little bean has a heartbeat and is growing that is ALL that maters nows doesn't it? Forget dates as that really means nothing I promise. You are pregnant and little bean is alive!! :yipee: Hold onto that bit. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

thanks Pip. Melissa (our nurse) said that it fits perfectly with the last scan and my hcg levels.

Just been reading on how to date an early pregnancy on fetal size and it says to add the size of the fetus to 6 weeks. So that would make me 6+3. Does anyone else know anything about this. They didn't give me an actual date which now I'm home I wish I'd asked!!

Thanks for your words Pip you don't know how much better I feel after reading. :hugs:

thanks Pip. Melissa (our nurse) said that it fits perfectly with the last scan and my hcg levels.

Just been reading on how to date an early pregnancy on fetal size and it says to add the size of the fetus to 6 weeks. So that would make me 6+3. Does anyone else know anything about this. They didn't give me an actual date which now I'm home I wish I'd asked!!

Thanks for your words Pip you don't know how much better I feel after reading. :hugs:

Hope this helps x I had scans from 4 wks as I had a failed ectopic as well as uterus pregnancy (very rare ) they put me back a week at a few scans but by 10 wks baby gad caught up to dates of lmp early scans aren't reliable for dating the best time from what I was told is between 10 and 14 wks when I went for private scan what is important is that all measurements add up and u have a heartbeat :) hope this helps Heather x

The more you write the more I'm convinced it's going to be ok hon. If the sack was bigger I wouldn't lie and say it's ok but it's fine if they all match so I'm getting a very positive vibe! My one I lost measured 3mm at 6+1 and it had no hb. The fact yours does screams good to me. Even then they said it was fine not to have a hb at that size so yours must be a super strong bean just late getting started. I know it's easy to look at the negatives but seriously love the positive far out way them :hugs:

I don't think your in limbo I think you need your ticker back :haha: :hugs:

Pip! That's the second time you've made me cry!! Good tears though !! thanks sweetie, you're all amazing here :)

Thanks Heather, it really does help xx

I know how hard it is to be positive but u have to try and now my scans put me forward a wk I should have been due 4th July from lmp my due date now 27th June the reason it's hard is because it is so small that even a measurement 1 mm out will make a difference everything is saying ur having a healthy pregnancy please hold onto this and forget googling measurements dates etc u have a heartbeat and everything adds up for scan x x x x x x

That's very good advice Heather !! I will TRY to stay away from Mr Google hehe !!

Your story is inspiring my positivity !! xx

Believe me it was hard to live through from 4 wks I had to have weekly scans where they tried to admit me every time to have surgery as theywere so sure it was just ectopic after 3 wks they admitted that ectopic had failed and we saw hb in uterous but I have bleed on and off since as failed ectopic comes away but u have to take one day at a time an try not to stress as this probably doesn't help x x I'll bed def waitin for next weeks up date x after a loss it is hard to get optimistic but we have to be x x

Embo -

So sorry you feel sad.....but there are a lot of positives....you have a heartbeat, focus on that and we will all be thinking of you for the next scan.

As for me, i was hungry at 12:50am so Jimmy made me cheese on toast, how lovely is he!!!! xx

Well I'm back from my colcoscopy. No change so they gave me a smear and I have to go back in a year as I still have the little spot of cells. Can't take biopsy to see if they are abnorml but she said it was fine and they weren't worried so I'm pleased really. She was so nice, slightly bizarre having full on conversations when someone is checking out your cervix :rofl: I explained about not hearing from my mw so she sent me next door to the ultrasound and then to antenatal where they chased up my status and it seems it pays to be pushy as the lady I spoke to said she's sorting out my appointment now and she'll contact me this afternoon. :yipee: At least I know I'm in the system as she had my referral with my notes and said the other one had an error on it so it wasn't processed (ermmmm didn't you think to contact my doctors then???? anyway). The over heard her saying the ultrasound department will be flooded with nuchal scans next week so I hope I'll be one of them. Feeling a little more hopeful now I'll be seen soon :happydance:

Scans this early can be off by +/- 5 days!!! If they're saying 6+3 and you thought 7+4... You could still be within range of 7+1 with the +/- 5 days margin of error! So, I don't see that things are so bleak!

Hi, sorry can't comment on anyone elses comments, in a rush taking DS out for a very late (a month) birthday meal. So hope everyone is ok.

Been for scan, was convinced things wouldn't be good, but I was wrong there was our lovely baby stood on its head wiggling its legs. Its measuring 11 + 4, I was so relieved that I started crying and the poor woman had to stop doing scan while I composed myself as my belly was shaking that much!!!

Will read everything later, love to you all.

Sarah xxxxx

Thanks Megg I keep trying to be positive. I've had a snooze and woke up negative again. How could I have got a positive pregnancy test at 3 dpo???

So pleased for you Pip and SassyLou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->