PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I think the same sassylou, a risk factor isn't worth stressing out. If it were definate then I might prepare myself. But I just want a normal healthy pregnancy for once, even if I have to cope with another disabled child at the end.

I didn't say earlier because I felt stupid, but if I can't tell you ladies who can I tell?

When I got to my scan and saw the waiting room I nearly threw up and fainted. For a second or two I could see myself sat there with my mother three years ago after just been asked to terminate Tom due to his sb. I felt like I was right back there again and felt all the emotions:( I am crying now just remembering how I felt seeing that room. Thankfully they called me into a different scan room where I could relax.

But now I am petrified of going back for my fetal med scan. I don't want to see that room and I don't want my world to crash again:( I wish I could get a sneak peak privately first so at least I know it is ok

I wish I never had to go to that waiting room again!:(

Why would you have felt stupid? I think you made a wise informed decision and lets be fair you know what you're talking about.

I almost cried when I read your feelings about being in the scan room, I can't imagine how you must have felt. I'm sure everything will be ok, but whatever the outcome you'll love this baby with all your heart. By the way I love your pictures of Tom on FB and this mornings little story.

xxx

Awww Emmea I understand it must be so hard going back. Try to remember it's a different baby under different circumstances now. You have done everything you can have done to prevent sp so hold onto that for now. It's in four weeks isn't it? Never feel stupid saying how you feel. xxx

Thank you do much. I feel better now. You guys are great.

My fetal med scan in 28 jan, the same day as my gd test.

So just to let you in on the drama as some of you asked on FB. The group I joined on here when I had Sam have kept in contact on FB and started another chat forum on there, one not open to the public so I can talk openly about baby2. To cut a long story short a couple of us are pregnant again and us posting about is upsetting people as they are having issues TTC. We were told not to post about our pregnancies anymore and it caused a bit of a riot. I'm hurt as people complained about me innocently posting my good news but I'm over it already and we are all friends again. I get to announce properly next Thursday so it's ok. I was feeling so happy about my appointment finally being booked (one said post) then to be told by my friends not to talk about it came as a bit of a shock we've known each other for years now literally! But hey I'm happy again as it's over now so that's an end to it.

That is not nice of them:( glad you are ok though x

Okay girls I'm about to burst into tears, it's been one of those days. So basically my mum works in this hospital and there is an asda about 30secs down the road opposite it. I came in here not expecting to stay and so brought nothing. Patricia came down last night and brought me pants and socks thinking I was getting home today and when I didn't I asked mum to get me at least a top (I've been wearing the same one for 2 days and smell like vomit, sweat, hospital and sickness) so she said she'd do it after work. Later on she said she'd do it I she finished on time (um it would take her 10mins). So she's supposed to finish at 5, at 5:30 I get a call from my dad saying she txt him about needing some stuff but didn't say what she wanted him to do so he phoned me to ask. Finally after txting her and getting no response I rang at 6:15 only to find she'd gone to tesco (near her house like 25mins from here) and could only get me pjs and I was like I don't need them I'm getting home tomorrow I just want a top so I can get showered and changed and have something clean. Then she tells me she had to go because she had to take stuff to my sister!!!!!! So I rang my dad in floods and he came 30mins from home to bring me a top and then 30 mins home -WTF?? THEN I fought with chris on the phone (because at this point I'm just angry) about how he's so selfish because he won't learn to drive unless someone else pays for it because he has no reason to want to... I was like you could have brought me stuff AND when I get home from hospital I'm gonna have to get in the car to go and get groceries because we live in the middle of a bunch of fields and he only place he can walk to is a garage for necessities... THERES MORE!!! So my dad leaves and I go for my shower, after havin the drip taken down because my ketones were 0 so once the bag was finished I was done, definitely getting home tomorrow. They asked me to leave one last urine sample because the one they sent off to the lab there was something wrong (a minor something) so I leave one only for them to tell me my ketones are back up to +2.... I want to cry, throw myself out the window and have a nervous breakdown all at the same time......
Sorry for being a moaning minnie but im so upset and stuck on the ward and you know how stressed I am because this was typed entirely on my iPhone!!!!

Thanks Megg I keep trying to be positive. I've had a snooze and woke up negative again. How could I have got a positive pregnancy test at 3 dpo???

So pleased for you Pip and SassyLou :)

You couldn't have gotten a + at 3dpo... But, that doesn't mean that they aren't off on measurements. Even a TEENY mis-measurement could equal a HUGE discrepancy. That's why they don't often date a pregnancy in the first few weeks. Also, a baby that grows a wee bit slower than "average" doesn't mean there's a problem. That's why there's an "average" that they use. Not everyone can fall within those limits!

Just had a phone call mw appointment booked for Sunday :yipee: 9am.

Great! :)

Em what everyone is saying is true. Not only that but seeing hb at that stage automatically takes your chance of MC DOWN to 5-10% (at 12w people are normally in the clear as it's 5% then!!!) serious - heartbeat = fantastic!!!!

Afm I'm getting out tomorrow, Ive got my ketones down to 0!!! Wooooo

Woohoo!!! :yipee:

I still think we are lucky! I don't think you have seen much to worry about embo. A heartbeat has to be good. Try and relax for the next week - I know that is easier said than done. Xx

Congrats on everyone's good news!

My scan went great once I got in the room and everything was fine! Roll on 16 wk scan!

I am now due 11 July too! My private scan dated me the same as that - so that it shall be!

Glad your scan went well! :thumbup:

Congratulations on your scan Emmea12uk, just seen your picture on facebook, lovely xxx

Embo78 I'm sure everything will be fine, lots of positive thoughts xxx

Aaisrie hope you're feeling better and are home soon xxx

Pippin glad you're colposcopy went well, I had problems back in 1997 had CIN 3 and had to have a large chunk of my cervix removed, its a nightmare isn't it. I did a lot of research and most cervical problems left untreated would return to normal but if at a certain level they always treat just in case. Always here if you need to talk xxx

LittleGriffin my boys weights were DS#1 4lb 8oz (6wks early), DS# 8lb 5oz and DS#3 9lb 13 1/2oz. I had a c-section with the 4lb 8oz son and the other two were delivered vaginally, believe me the bigger they are the easier they are to push out, I promise! xxx

Finally a picture from our scan today.

Gorgeous piccie!!! :cloud9:

So just to let you in on the drama as some of you asked on FB. The group I joined on here when I had Sam have kept in contact on FB and started another chat forum on there, one not open to the public so I can talk openly about baby2. To cut a long story short a couple of us are pregnant again and us posting about is upsetting people as they are having issues TTC. We were told not to post about our pregnancies anymore and it caused a bit of a riot. I'm hurt as people complained about me innocently posting my good news but I'm over it already and we are all friends again. I get to announce properly next Thursday so it's ok. I was feeling so happy about my appointment finally being booked (one said post) then to be told by my friends not to talk about it came as a bit of a shock we've known each other for years now literally! But hey I'm happy again as it's over now so that's an end to it.

I've never quite understood that. I've always had issues being happy for random people I didn't know well, people from high school, strangers on the street... but I've never really been able to be upset by someone on BnB getting good news! I'm glad you've all worked it out now though!

Okay girls I'm about to burst into tears, it's been one of those days. So basically my mum works in this hospital and there is an asda about 30secs down the road opposite it. I came in here not expecting to stay and so brought nothing. Patricia came down last night and brought me pants and socks thinking I was getting home today and when I didn't I asked mum to get me at least a top (I've been wearing the same one for 2 days and smell like vomit, sweat, hospital and sickness) so she said she'd do it after work. Later on she said she'd do it I she finished on time (um it would take her 10mins). So she's supposed to finish at 5, at 5:30 I get a call from my dad saying she txt him about needing some stuff but didn't say what she wanted him to do so he phoned me to ask. Finally after txting her and getting no response I rang at 6:15 only to find she'd gone to tesco (near her house like 25mins from here) and could only get me pjs and I was like I don't need them I'm getting home tomorrow I just want a top so I can get showered and changed and have something clean. Then she tells me she had to go because she had to take stuff to my sister!!!!!! So I rang my dad in floods and he came 30mins from home to bring me a top and then 30 mins home -WTF?? THEN I fought with chris on the phone (because at this point I'm just angry) ab

What rubbish, honey! :hugs: I'm so sorry!!!

So i have had like no symptoms today... monday i was feeling sick all day and yesterday i had heartburn from hell and heavy boobs... but today nothing and it really has me worried... i lost my last baby at 4+6/5 weeks... i really just want this pregnancy to be successful. Tests are still really positive but i just feel so uneasy

Thank you do much. I feel better now. You guys are great.

My fetal med scan in 28 jan, the same day as my gd test.

Awww good luck hon, not too long to wait really but I know you'll be nervous as anything. xxx

Okay girls I'm about to burst into tears, it's been one of those days. So basically my mum works in this hospital and there is an asda about 30secs down the road opposite it. I came in here not expecting to stay and so brought nothing. Patricia came down last night and brought me pants and socks thinking I was getting home today and when I didn't I asked mum to get me at least a top (I've been wearing the same one for 2 days and smell like vomit, sweat, hospital and sickness) so she said she'd do it after work. Later on she said she'd do it I she finished on time (um it would take her 10mins). So she's supposed to finish at 5, at 5:30 I get a call from my dad saying she txt him about needing some stuff but didn't say what she wanted him to do so he phoned me to ask. Finally after txting her and getting no response I rang at 6:15 only to find she'd gone to tesco (near her house like 25mins from here) and could only get me pjs and I was like I don't need them I'm getting home tomorrow I just want a top so I can get showered and changed and have something clean. Then she tells me she had to go because she had to take stuff to my sister!!!!!! So I rang my dad in floods and he came 30mins from home to bring me a top and then 30 mins home -WTF?? THEN I fought with chris on the phone (because at this point I'm just angry) about how he's so selfish because he won't learn to drive unless someone else pays for it because he has no reason to want to... I was like you could have brought me stuff AND when I get home from hospital I'm gonna have to get in the car to go and get groceries because we live in the middle of a bunch of fields and he only place he can walk to is a garage for necessities... THERES MORE!!! So my dad leaves and I go for my shower, after havin the drip taken down because my ketones were 0 so once the bag was finished I was done, definitely getting home tomorrow. They asked me to leave one last urine sample because the one they sent off to the lab there was something wrong (a minor something) so I leave one only for them to tell me my ketones are back up to +2.... I want to cry, throw myself out the window and have a nervous breakdown all at the same time......
Sorry for being a moaning minnie but im so upset and stuck on the ward and you know how stressed I am because this was typed entirely on my iPhone!!!!

Awww hon I'd be a bit pissed off too. If my mother worked in the same hospital she'd be up during lunch and after work to see me let alone not answering text. I think it's a bit mean of her to be truthful but I'm obviously being one sided as it's you. :hug: Does this mean you'll have to stay in again tonight?

So i have had like no symptoms today... monday i was feeling sick all day and yesterday i had heartburn from hell and heavy boobs... but today nothing and it really has me worried... i lost my last baby at 4+6/5 weeks... i really just want this pregnancy to be successful. Tests are still really positive but i just feel so uneasy

Aww hon don't panic yet. I had nothing really until 6 weeks. Definitely no nausea so you are early yet to be getting anything full on. Could also be a temporary thing and it'll hit you full force next week. Stay strong :hugs:

I don't know I have to wait for the drs to come round before I'll find out

Thanks for the support girls, sorry I haven't been able to keep up on posts
X

Just had to share, I went maternity clothes shopping today! I bought everything I tried on as it made me look pregnant instead of fat! I am well chuffed with my purchases!:)

Ohh my morning sickness hasn't gone yet:( I hope it hurries up and goes away - I would like to start eating breakfast without seeing it again!

When am I second tri? Is it next week?

How is everyone today? I hope you are on your way home aaisrie

Yes 13 weeks is 2nd tri but it's 14 weeks on this forum for some reason. Guess they like even numbers :haha:

Still here, not home until tomorrow now. Urine is clear but nausea is here, they tried me on a different tablet but it didn't work but they don't want to discount it without trying it again.... :(

My nausea is back with vengeance today...happy its back but we are flying home which is cross country. Hoping I can make it without bolting to the bathroom

Hi ladies. Seems like it's a sick day today as I've had a bit of nausea too! Reassuring but annoying is how I see it. I have yet another headache too.

2nd tri is 13 weeks I think Emmea they've always had it wrong in here. I think they say it's your 14th week but it's when you're 13.

Spots! I HATE THEM!!!! I have really painful little ones on my nose and they won't go away. Not normal acne ones, like a reaction kinda spot. I always get them when pregnant it's a pain but they are particularly bad this time and hurt. I think it's the HCG it makes me itch all on my cheeks and forehead. Oh the joys of pregnancy. I certainly haven't got the pregnancy glow I have lanky hair, itch and horrible red spots, nice! Thinking how it differs to Sam, I remember getting horrible skin last time but I don't remember my hair getting lanky, I remember it getting thicker if anything. Hmmmm we shall see.

Still here, not home until tomorrow now. Urine is clear but nausea is here, they tried me on a different tablet but it didn't work but they don't want to discount it without trying it again.... :(

Hope you make it home soon hon :hugs:

Pip im determined to get out tomorrow to go to my dads for new years. They still won't take the venflon out of my arm "just in case" even though I've been off the drip since last night!!
I hope everyone else feels better soon, I swear this hyperemesis will be the death of me!!!

I swear yesterday i felt movement but thought I was imagining it but I felt it again tonight!! Oh in case you didn't see my bump pic yesterday 11+3 by dates
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/22236b6d.jpg

Evening all must be something about today I have been nauseous all day :( and spots breaking out every day oh where is the bloom every one talks about lol x x plus found babies hb on Doppler this am no been able to for wks now :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->