PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Not sure Hun I have bled from 4 wks onwards and my heart still skips a beat every time and epu won't even scan me to reasure me now as they said I'll prob bleed all way through, this is my only pregnancy where I have bled as well !

Pippin - happy 11 wks. I don't know if you'd noticed but I've been moved on 4 days (which I don't really think is possible, just another typically large baby I blame DH) but I'm going with it as it put me nearer to 12 weeks. I know its probably still not right but I can con myself. New due date is the 16th July!!!

All updated for you hon. xx

Happy 11 Weeks, Pip!

I think everyone is nauseous today EXCEPT for me... and I sort of needed that reassurance today. My 1st bub stopped growing at 5+2, but we didn't find out until my 10 or 11w scan. (So sad I can't remember anymore!) So, this is a very scary day for me... and I think ALL my symptoms have gone!

Must be scary and what a day too. Not long now till your scan and I didn't get any nausea until 6 weeks so you are still early to get it really. Most don't until then as numbers aren't high enough :hug:

As for us this is my fb status about new year.... tiny hint of pregnancy in it lol. "Mills New Year = Roast goose with all the trimmings for two, Inception on video and then might see in 12 O'Clock if we can stay awake (doubtful). Oh and lets not forget the half glass of wine to go with it all ;0)"

:rofl: Most of my friend will think I'm joking as I can drink many glasses of wine but I truly mean half a glass maybe in a spritzer. Hehehehe

Thanks Pippin.

I'll be in bed by the time the clock strikes 12. It's a lonely one for me, Rob's working tonight!!! We've not had many New Years Eve's together in the almost 15 years we've been together. He'd rather have Christmas off to be with the kids and people who don't have kids will often swap and work Christmas as they'd rather go out on New Years Eve.

Morning!

Happy 9 weeks to me!!!!! :)

I'm off clothes shopping in a bit, we are going to the pub tonight to see the New Year in so i need something that fits!!!!

I feel much better today, had a good sleep and hoping i can feel ok for the rest of the day.

Happy New Year to everyone! xx

Happy 9 Weeks, Grif!!! :hugs:

Love the hint, Pippin! :) Definitely a hard day today... but I'm now telling myself that this time will be different and everything will be fine. Getting past midnight and into 5+3 has done wonders for my PMA. Plus, a few symptoms came back too... They just took the day off to screw with my head! LOL

This week is going quicker than the last. I'm out of town until Monday, and I'll be 6 weeks on Tuesday. How is that possible?

I can't believe I'm at 11 weeks Megg how did that happen??? :shock:

Hi girls just popping in to say happy new year :) I'm absolutely shattered. I had the best intentions to go shopping in the sales today but once I got into town I just tuned into a zombie.

Good news though, my father in law is going to buy us a swinging crib :D

We're having a quiet one tonight because I just don't have the energy. Chinese, tv and bed. OH has 2 and a half bottles of whiskey... should be interesting. See you in 2011! x

Love the status Pip!

Meg glad some of the symptoms have returned and given your head peace - you are still welcome to my hyperemesis!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL MY PAL GIRLS!!

Has anyone heard from Embo today, I'm a little worried about her with her panic about the scan and that?

AFM I'm trying to calm my poor tummy [still nauseated...] and pack to go to my dad's tonight. I got out of hospital WITH NO MED?! WTF why did they even keep me in last night to give me nothing today so I said to the Dr about seeing my GP for a different med to try and she was like there's no point, there's very little you can take in pregnancy?! Errrmmm she only tried me on 2 antiemetics? So I ignored her, took my friend's [who had hyperemesis with her DD] advice and booked to see my GP on Tuesday. I've also sorted my car tax and booked my MOT! My I have been busy... I swear I'm getting better about handling the nausea but I'm SO FUCKING TERRIFIED of it getting worse and out of hand again because once the vomiting starts, it doesn't stop.

So again, I shall say Happy New Year, and love you and leave you!!!!

Funnily enough I was getting a bit worried too. I keep logging on to see if she's posted. Might pop by her page, I know she said she might be a bit quiet over the next week.

COME BACK EMBO :hug:

Yea but I hoped she wouldn't be, I hoped she'd let us support her as she's been so amazing supporting us... I worry when she's quiet :(

EMBO WE MISS YOU <3

Eve and Pip sorry to worry you but I'm just so positive things have gone wrong again for me. It's just so painful to even think about and I hope so much that I'm wrong. I'm still around though, but I'm mainly lurking. It seems to be less painful if I'm not on bnb as much though. But when I read that you were thinking of me, I had to post!!
All my symptoms have completely gone, don't feel one bit pregnant, I just wish things were different for me and Gav. We really thought I'd be ok this time but I really feel like I'm not going to be. I just hope it's easier this time seeing as I know what to expect now. I can't believe this is how i'm seeing in the new year.

I can't even bring myself to type happy new year !! whoops, just did hehe.

Awww Embo I do understand hon we all do having been there :hugs:. I'll do all the positive thinking for you don't you worry, just do what you feel you need to. BnB can make it worse so I understand.

Happy New year to you too, although it's not very happy right now I know. xxxx :kiss:

So i'm going to go in on monday and hopefully get blood work done to confirm my pregnancy and hopefully i can get them to check my levels since i didn't have af in between... The army isn't always easy to get things done with though... i had to fight for a blood test last time.

Plus on monday i will be 5 weeks and i lost the last baby starting 4+6 so monday will be a big milestone for me :)

;( embo :( hugs. I am sorry you feel like it is over. I really really hope it isn't :(

Embo I really don't know what to say :hugs: I'll keep with the positive thoughts and praying for you xxx

Em! :( I'm sorry its so confusing right now, honey! :hugs: I still think you have a very good chance of good news, sweetheart! I'll hold the torch of hope for you!

Embo.... Hugs and prayers for you.

As for me, this is the first New Years Day I don't have a hangover!!! Although, I am very tired cos Jimmy snored all night!

Got some new clothes yesterday from Topshop Maternity so was all comfy last night....I even did some dancing!! All in all was a good night.

Looking forward to everything 2011 brings.....first stop January 20th for our scan. Xx

Happy New Year everyone. I started it well with a lie in until 9:30 thanks to DH. Haven't done that for years!!!! :haha:

Happy New Year! Hoping we all see our dreams realized this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->