PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I have spots too! Its like dot to bloody dot!
I'm laid in bed at the min with a hot water bottle, watching Sex and the City starting from the very 1st episode.....Jimmy has been great, he has cooked tea, cleaned the kitchen and made me a cuppa and the hot water bottle!!

Question ladies -

I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and none of my clothes fit....my thighs, bum, arms etc are all the same size but my belly and hips have got bigger and everything i own in uncomfortable....my mum bought me a pair of jeans for xmas and today i have had to fasten them with a hair bobble.....man, it was painful!
Is this normal at such an early stage? Is it possible i need maternity clothes already??
AND
Do you just buy your normal size in maternity clothes cos they are made bigger for the pregnancy? or do you have to buy a bigger size???
HELP ME!!!!!!!

AAISRIE -

Miss - matched underwear??? Shocker!!! ;-)

Hahahaha it's the only maternity bra that fits and I wore the pants on Christmas day!!! I need to get home so I can buy some hotmilk online, love their bras :) I started showing with my first at 8w and had to go into maternity jeans then but everyones different normally small framed and petite people show sooner and yes you buy your normal size (although I did go up a size all over while pregnant so keep that in mind) because maternity stuff is cut for your bump. Just try everything on for comfort because some people prefer ove the bump trousers and other people like under the bump or pocket stretchy stuff :)

Thank you!! Your ace!

I have been looking at HotMilk too, i have already gone from an A cup to a B cup and bought 2 new bras but my hips don't fit in my pants so i am in mis - matched underwear too.....i hope i don't get run over!!!!

Hi ladies. Seems like it's a sick day today as I've had a bit of nausea too! Reassuring but annoying is how I see it. I have yet another headache too.

2nd tri is 13 weeks I think Emmea they've always had it wrong in here. I think they say it's your 14th week but it's when you're 13.

Spots! I HATE THEM!!!! I have really painful little ones on my nose and they won't go away. Not normal acne ones, like a reaction kinda spot. I always get them when pregnant it's a pain but they are particularly bad this time and hurt. I think it's the HCG it makes me itch all on my cheeks and forehead. Oh the joys of pregnancy. I certainly haven't got the pregnancy glow I have lanky hair, itch and horrible red spots, nice! Thinking how it differs to Sam, I remember getting horrible skin last time but I don't remember my hair getting lanky, I remember it getting thicker if anything. Hmmmm we shall see.

I know what you mean!! I was gorgeous with Tom! I lost weight, my skin glowed, my hair shimmered lovely and thick. Even my thighs looked better! This time everything is different. I am huge, my boobs look like they might produce milk this time! My face is plastered in spots. My nails are brittle and my hair just feel lank and greasy. Because I had some belly flab I gained since Tom, the bump has pushed it out and it sticks out and looks horrid:(

Sorry, you got me ranting! I hope we both feel and look better in the second tri! One week to go for means two for you!

I swear yesterday i felt movement but thought I was imagining it but I felt it again tonight!! Oh in case you didn't see my bump pic yesterday 11+3 by dates
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/22236b6d.jpg

Great bump!!! I am jealous!!!

I'm laid in bed at the min with a hot water bottle, watching Sex and the City starting from the very 1st episode.....Jimmy has been great, he has cooked tea, cleaned the kitchen and made me a cuppa and the hot water bottle!!

Question ladies -

I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and none of my clothes fit....my thighs, bum, arms etc are all the same size but my belly and hips have got bigger and everything i own in uncomfortable....my mum bought me a pair of jeans for xmas and today i have had to fasten them with a hair bobble.....man, it was painful!
Is this normal at such an early stage? Is it possible i need maternity clothes already??
AND
Do you just buy your normal size in maternity clothes cos they are made bigger for the pregnancy? or do you have to buy a bigger size???
HELP ME!!!!!!!

I needed maternity before 9 weeks lol, but I get by with hipster jeans. It isn't too soon to do some shopping though! You buy them in your current size, and they should adjust or stretch over time. We are lucky because baggy tops are fashionable withcimfy leggings so if you have them already they will last a while.

I have been doing rye hair bobble thing for weeks - it isn't comfy really is it? When you sit they dig and when you stand they fall off!!

Oohh hot milk - I am so gonna get me some thirds after my 16wk scan as a treat!! Although I hate that I am xlarge at just size 14:( they don't cater for monster boobs.

Question ladies -

AND
HELP ME!!!!!!!

I needed maternity before 9 weeks lol, but I get by with hipster jeans. It isn't too soon to do some shopping though! You buy them in your current size, and they should adjust or stretch over time. We are lucky because baggy tops are fashionable withcimfy leggings so if you have them already they will last a while.

I have been doing rye hair bobble thing for weeks - it isn't comfy really is it? When you sit they dig and when you stand they fall off!!

Ditto for all of this really. Although I went out and looked for skirts today with elastic waist and bought 2 sizes to big and it's sooooo comfy. Same with a pair of trousers. Maternity wear often falls down on me as my thighs are too big compared to my waist lol.

Emmea I thought you had a big bump too!!! What're you jealous of :)

I love hotmilk I hate my boob size though - had terrible problems while pregnant with saraya as I have a small ribcage/back size so I'm "normally" a 30E and when pregnant with saraya went up to a 30G but noone does 30's!!!! So I have to wear a 32 which rides up my back but hotmilk is still the comfiest.

Caroline best to get maternity now and get the wear out of it :) also some cheap hoodies or jumpers from primark in a few sizes too big, I used to buy a 14/16 for my normal size 8/10 body and they were comfy for my bump :)

Happy 11w pip!!

Happy 11 Weeks, Pip!

I think everyone is nauseous today EXCEPT for me... and I sort of needed that reassurance today. My 1st bub stopped growing at 5+2, but we didn't find out until my 10 or 11w scan. (So sad I can't remember anymore!) So, this is a very scary day for me... and I think ALL my symptoms have gone!

Meg you know it's normal, weren't you just tellin someone else not to worryfor the sane thing???? You know symptoms come and go - I will happily I've you my hyperemesis!!!!! :)

Pippin - happy 11 wks. I don't know if you'd noticed but I've been moved on 4 days (which I don't really think is possible, just another typically large baby I blame DH) but I'm going with it as it put me nearer to 12 weeks. I know its probably still not right but I can con myself. New due date is the 16th July!!!

Meg - I had so many days panicking when my symptoms weren't there or less severe.

Emmea12uk - glad you got some clothes.

Aaisrie - hope you're feeling better and home tomorrow.

xxx

Meg you know it's normal, weren't you just tellin someone else not to worryfor the sane thing???? You know symptoms come and go - I will happily I've you my hyperemesis!!!!! :)

Yes! Trust me, I feel pretty stupid for not being able to follow my own advice! I tell people about symptoms coming and going all the time! I even told others that today while *I* was freaking out about it. I know how ridiculous that is!

What's worse... I saw the teeniest, tiniest fleck of pink on my tissue tonight! :shock: I think my heart stopped and jumped into my throat! I've not seen it since, and its probably from my progesterone suppositories... They can cause sloughing of vaginal tissue and spotting from irritation. But, it still was the WRONG day for it.

I'll happily take your hyperemesis or a day or two! I don't know if I'll volunteer to take it for too long. Or, maybe we can split it in half and each have normal morning sickness?

Morning girls how is evryone today and how is everyone planning to see the new yr in x x

Surviving as best I can! I'm ringing in the NY by... uhm... trying not to worry? LOL

How about you, honey? xxx

Think it will b an early nite not one to celebrate the new yr as been cheated on last two yrs on new yrs eve tbh will b glad to see back of 2010 and hopeand pray that 2011 is a better year and try not to worry as well as had another episode of bleeding x

I'm ready to see the backside of 2010 as well... Been a tough year! Why do we have to deal with bleeding during pregnancy? Is it literally JUST to scare us? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->