PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Happy new year to eveyone!!!

Congrats on 12 weeks sassylou!

My bump at almost 12 weeks (last night) xxx

Attachments

• 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
I so just want to cry, I'm beyond done with feeling this I'll. Worrying about Monday as it's my first day looking after saraya alone since my last hospital stint and feeling this nauseated renders me useless :(
Hopefully when I see the gp on Tuesday I'll get something that helps. I have my mot to go to on Thursday and I still haven't got my sidelights replaced or he plastic casing on my back light replaced either :(
Hope you all had a good new year, em im glad you're still lurking but wish you could be your usual chatty self
X

Well ladies I may not be here too much longer. I just had some brownish spotting when I went to the bathroom. Looks similar to what happened last time but no real cramping this time. I'm trying to stay positive but I guess we'll see what's changed when I wake up in the morning. Praying its nothing and I cand baby is fine.

Sorry to hear that luvmysoldier. I hope it turns out to be nothing serious.

Aisrie, sorry you are feeling so ill. I know what it is like looking after Tom on my own for a whole week at a time when i am really sick. It sucks so much. But it will be over soon xxx

Not necessarily Emmea!! I have hyperemesis so it could continue the full 9 mo!!!! *dies*
Just struggling through some toast to try and settle my tummy ATM but it would help if saraya wasn't so keen on bouncing on the bed!!!!
How's everyone else today?

Happy 12 weeks to me!!

Sounds like a rough time right now!

Sorry about the extreme sickness! :hugs:

Also, sorry to hear about the brown spotting. I hope its nothing!!!

AFM... I still have nearly no symptoms most days. Some days, I literally feel completely normal, except for sore boobs. But, I know that's from my progesterone supplements. I go back and forth on whether or not I think things are okay. I saw 2 itty bitty little flecks of pink tonight, but it was following (TMI) bearing down for a bowel movement. It was even less than before... not even enough to call a dot... just 2 little flecks. :shrug: I didn't even freak out for a minute. I just saw it, wiped to make sure that there was no more, and moved on when there wasn't. I don't know if it means that I'm calming down or if its because I know that I can't stop things from going wrong, so I might as well just wait and see. I'm not feeling particularly positive, but I'm not really worried either. So, I don't know what to expect next week. I just want to get it over with.

Hugs for both AAISRIE and LUVMYSOILDER....

I feel well sick today but my boobs feel better.....roll on January 20th so we can see our baby, know everything is ok and start to enjoy this a bit more!! X

Griff - Here, here! Can't wait till you get the good news!

Hugs to you all that need it. luvmysoldier could just be implantation bleed making it's way out still if you don't have cramps. Will keep everything crossed for you hon. xxx

Well as for me I'm back from my booking appointment. All went really well. As expected my weight is an issue but she didn't treat me like a child as they can so often do but she said not to worry and would help me if I needed it. So all in all good. Still considered high risk because of my asthma combined with weight an the fact I've had two colcoscopies (sp?) but she's not worried, just means an extra consultant visit like last time. Blood taken so that cuts out a trip, over all feel very positive and happy. She thinks I'll get my scan around 12 weeks and they should phone this week to book me in. Feel sooooo much more relaxed now but bricking it as it all seems so real now and that this is really going to happen this time. The doubt won't leave until it's born but OMG I'm going to have two under two rofl!!!! What was interesting was she was happy to change my EDD according to my early scan, I thought she would poo poo it like my last one did. Anyway just very pleased.

Meg I'm sure everything will be fine!

Caroline roll on 20th for you!

Thanks for the support girls, I know I'm just moaning constantly, I feel like I'm bringing the whole thread down with my attitude :( sorry

Pip that's awesome, I'm glad she was understanding and helpful

Meg I'm sure everything will be fine!

Caroline roll on 20th for you!

Thanks for the support girls, I know I'm just moaning constantly, I feel like I'm bringing the whole thread down with my attitude :( sorry

No you're not hon. Goodness if you can't let it out here where can you? :hugs:

I feel like I'm so negative though I just didn't know it was possible to feel this ill for this long. According to what I've read HG is like having food poisoning only all the time :( bleugh :(

Hey everyone, just checking in. Having a good day today. Feeling much more positive. Symptoms are back with a vengeance and my attitude is similar to how Megg was typing earlier. I feel calm and that what will be will be. For now anyway hehe!! There's nothing I can do about it so I'll just enjoy my pregnancy as much as possible.

Eve, hope you're feeling better soon, you must be feeling rank right now!

Pip, so glad your booking in went great.

luvmysoldier, sorry about the spotting but spotting is so common in early pregnancy and leads to nothing but I totally understand your fears cos I'd be the same !

Megg, your attitude is good and keeping calm is so good for you and bubs. Wish I could be more like you.

To anyone I've missed hope you're ok and enjoying your pregnancies xx

Glad everyone seems to be having a decent day.
A- I hope your hyperemesis dies down my sister had it bad and zofran was a wonder drug for her
AFM just a little bit of brown in my cm this morning and still no cramps. Feeling much better just wish I had a little more symptoms then sore nipples. Thinking I might be coming down with a uti yuck! Maybe that caused my spotting? Today is my milestone day so hoping the rest goes smooth.

Ok well maybe I spoke to soon...still having brownish when I wipe but light like at the very start or end of af... still trying to stay positive and hoping its a minor infection or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->