PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Em it's so good to see you and so glad you're feeling calmer!

LMS brown blood is old and I've read a lot of people who have a haematoma passing and stuff like that that seems to show brown? I'm going to see the gp ontuesday so hopefully get some meds sorted then

I felt so ill, we had to go to tesco to get food and I was in tears and heaving the whole way round, I could hardly stand... I wish chris could drive :(

LMS - Sorry you are getting more spotting hon, I truly hope that it's just a bit of old blood coming out. :hug:

Em - So liking the new positive you. God bless that MS I hope it's here to stay and gives you a sicky ride to 12 weeks :hug: (like one of those upside down roller coasters after 12 pints of larger and a bag of greasy fish and chips :haha:)

A - How are you doing my vomity one? :sick: Hope you got through the day ok on your own :hug:

Megg - Also like the calmness like a sea of tranquility we all obviously need:boat:

AFM - Well I've put a very grumpy man to bed so I can carry on feeling nauseous like I have all day. Nothing like early preg but still feeling sick which I hoped was gone now I'm nearing 12 weeks. Sure it was gone by now with my son (secretly hoping a little girly is in there :haha:)

Hugs to you all that need it. luvmysoldier could just be implantation bleed making it's way out still if you don't have cramps. Will keep everything crossed for you hon. xxx

Well as for me I'm back from my booking appointment. All went really well. As expected my weight is an issue but she didn't treat me like a child as they can so often do but she said not to worry and would help me if I needed it. So all in all good. Still considered high risk because of my asthma combined with weight an the fact I've had two colcoscopies (sp?) but she's not worried, just means an extra consultant visit like last time. Blood taken so that cuts out a trip, over all feel very positive and happy. She thinks I'll get my scan around 12 weeks and they should phone this week to book me in. Feel sooooo much more relaxed now but bricking it as it all seems so real now and that this is really going to happen this time. The doubt won't leave until it's born but OMG I'm going to have two under two rofl!!!! What was interesting was she was happy to change my EDD according to my early scan, I thought she would poo poo it like my last one did. Anyway just very pleased.

Glad your appointment went well!! I am excited for you about your scan!!

After my scan it finally started to sink in that I am pregnant. I feel more relaxed now and I am starting to make plans.

Is anyone else thinking about the birth?

Pip tomorrow is my 1st day alone, I'm giving myself severe heartburn panicking about it. Chris is being quite good looking after me tonight I just hate being so dependent, I'm such an independent person I find it hard relying on someone especially for stupid stuff like getting me a glass of juice!

Emmea I'm so glad you're feeling more relaxed. I have thought about the birth wondering whether I'll be having another water birth like the last time.

Awww sorry Aaisrie hon I thought it was today, I seem to be losing days at the moment. Also missed your post about shopping :dohh:. What a nightmare you're having. :hug: Have they not given you any pills to calm it down?

No! They've tried me on 2 but neither suited, they kept me in hospital an extra night to try and get meds sorted but then never bothered so I've booked to see my GP on Tuesday in the hope that she'll help me out *rolls eyes*

Aww I'm sure one of them will work, I know there are a few around now. xx

My face is so itchy and I'm covered with even more spots. I know I got it with Sam but never this bad :cry: I feel really ugly but feel guilty for complaining. They are getting worse everyday :shock: The ones on my nostrils are sooo sore! Ouchy

Can they not prescribe you a cream for it? I remember they gave me something for my itchy tummy when I was preg with saraya

Might be worth a try, a quick phone call might be worth a go. It's on my back too, WHERE IS THE PREGNANCY GLOW LADIES??? :rofl:

Right I'm off up the wooden hill now. Lousy night last night couldn't drop off to sleep for toffee but I think it was because of my booking appointment. Sleep well lovely ladies Aaisrie hope you get a bit of rest from the sickness tomorrow, try not to worry it'll make it worse :hug:

The blood is now brute red. I'm going to try and get scene tomorrow but they are probably just going to confirm what I'm already suspecting. Maybe they can do some blood work and check my hormones

Pop into the pharmacy and ask, they gave me eurax (spelling?) and it was great.
Thanks pip, I just want to be able to function

So...it has been a few days since I've been on here! Sorry ladies...but I did just read EVERYTHING I missed. Took awhile, but I am all caught up now. :)

LuvMySoldier: I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. I hope you will be able to be seen tomorrow. Its scary, I know. I hope and pray you will find rest and comfort this evening. :hugs:

Aasrie: That must really suck having nausea that bad!!! I am so sorry. I hope your appt. on Tuesday is worthwhile and you will find some relief soon!!!

Pippin: I am glad to hear that things are going well for you!!! I cannot wait to be able to enjoy my pregnancy, and relax. 10 more days till my scan!!!

Griff- How fun! Maternity clothes!! :happydance: I wear a size 4 in the U.S...I fit in size small maternity pants, and then sm/med tops, but then by the end of my pregnancy I was in large tops. So, you may have to go shopping again. Darn. :p

Megg-Sorry you have feeling a bit worried about things lately. How are you doing today?

Well, my main complaint is that I am exhausted 24/7, and I have no motivation to do anything. New Year's eve we took my 16 month along to our friend house. I stayed up till midnight, and was SOO ready for bed but Joey was apparently ready to party. He was up off and on till 5:30am!!! Needless to say I did not get the sleep I had hoped for. I was in bed before 10 on Saturday. Sunday I was up early, but then took a 3hr nap this afternoon! I think if my husband did not wake me I would still be sleeping. I am getting really tired again after all that reading I just did! :D

My friends were all talking about who puked and when ect. on New Year's...I ran to the bathroom and puked. They laughed, b/c apparently I was the only one who puked...and didn't drink! :sick:

Other than that, MS has been pretty non-existent. I hope I am merely blessed this time around, b/c the lack of symptoms makes me nervous as well. I am still pretty flighty, and I LOVE my pickles!!! :holly: LOL, this made me laugh.

So, when might a person use this: :flasher: haha. Ok, I think I am done ladies. Hope I put a little smile on your faces. Have a great week!!! 10 more days till my scan!!!

The blood is now brute red. I'm going to try and get scene tomorrow but they are probably just going to confirm what I'm already suspecting. Maybe they can do some blood work and check my hormones

Awww hon I'm sorry I hope it's not the worst :hug: try and keep strong. xxxx

Let us know what's happening......thinking of you...xx
:hugs:

dimplesmagee bet you are soooo excited about your scan. Hopefully I'll be having mine around then too if all goes well and I get referred properly this time. I love that smiley too. Wish my boobs hurt more so I could use it more. Maybe when I'm nearer the end lol :rofl:

Morning everyone.

I feel like I've missed so much and neglected you all these past few days, we're still having problems with one of George's eyes but decided we'd do a bit of family visiting this weekend!

LuvMySoldier - thinking of you and praying for you, hope everything is ok.

Aaisrie - really do hope this sickness goes soon, you must be so fed up.

Pip - glad the appointment went well, can't wait for you to have your scan. As for the high risk because you've had colposcopy, they've referred me to a consultant because I had quite a large chunk of my cervix removed. However they didn't when I had George think it must be because we've moved areas. Anyway I can't see what they're worried about, if I remember rightly you've had colposcopies but no biopsies or treatment??? Therefore there shouldn't be any issues with a weaker cervix etc??

If I've missed anyone really sorry, trying to catch up quick before I take Harry (12 year old) football boot shopping, the joys! He'll want the most lurid, plastic, expensive ones in the shop. It'll end up with me saying no and him sulking always does!!!

Hi everyone.

We survived the shopping trip and are still speaking. Managed to avoid the lurid green/orange football boots :yipee: Got some in the sale they were £24.99, so I thought I'd done ok then he informs me that he needs shin pads, another £10 :brat: I was hoping to get some maternity jeans but no such luck none of the shops where we went stock maternity clothes (next, new look) I'm getting desperate now, none of my jeans fit!!!

Oh and forgot to say, for the last few days I've been feeling fluttering and popping which I'm sure is the baby moving. Last night I was laid watching TV, Hubby had his hand on my tummy, and suddenly he said "did you feel that then?" which I did just assumed it was too early for him to feel it too. He felt it a few more times after that!

Pip - glad the appointment went well, can't wait for you to have your scan. As for the high risk because you've had colposcopy, they've referred me to a consultant because I had quite a large chunk of my cervix removed. However they didn't when I had George think it must be because we've moved areas. Anyway I can't see what they're worried about, if I remember rightly you've had colposcopies but no biopsies or treatment??? Therefore there shouldn't be any issues with a weaker cervix etc??!

Thanks hon, your right on all counts really. She wasn't worried in the slightest and didn't seem to be worried at all. She said because it had been 'disturbed' (her word) she thought maybe they should know. I think it was coupled with my weight and asthma she put me at high risk. She only decided this right at the end when she weighed it all up. I'm not too worried. She's allowed me to be seen at my doctors by the midwife rather than the hospital so I'm not really high risk or she wouldn't let me if I was a problem. Bit of luck I'll get an extra scan at 30 weeks to check all is ok and I can't complain with that really. Nice to know it's all ok and things are where they should be.

Hope George's eye gets better soon. Must still be a real drain on you both. xxx

:yipee: on a non confrontational shopping trip, that is something to celebrate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->