PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Aaisrie,fingers crossed for getting home soon. x

Pip, yes I've been put forward 4 days so now due 28th July!
Although if my son is anything to go by this one could be early too.
Em, glad you are staying :happydance:

Embo, I have quite a bit of cm but I think it's ok as long as it doesn't smell or look a funny colour. I'm more used to it now but was constantly knicker checking!

And as for my knockers they are killing! Think I need a bra to sleep in! Anyone recommend a good bra fitting shop, I've found M&S a bit useless before as they never have my size. I'm bursting out of my bra at the moment!

Hi Ladies,
I have been MIA recently as I was out of town this weekend, and busy the last few nights. But I'm back. :) Embo-in case you didn't catch it in our other thread, my scan is on Thursday morning! I can hardly wait.
Lately, I feel like I don't have any feeling one way or another. I am not worried, nor am I excited. I am only there. My husband said he hasn't seen my smile lately. I don't feel depressed. I think I am completely exhausted. I have been sick for 3 weeks (sinus infection/bad cough), I have not been keeping food down, and I found out last week my baby was really small. I hope Thursday is a good day!!!

Aaisrie-sorry you are in the hospital again! cute bump pictures
I am so jealous of you ladies who can feel your babies move!!!

Well, I am heading to bed! Keep you all updated on my scan Thursday.

I am sorry you feel so down. I hope the news on Thursday is good and you start to feel a bit better.

Who told you it was small without a scan? At this stage that is ridiculous.

Dimples - so glad you're scans Thursday! I was worried!!

Emm, is there no way you could go to another hospital. It sounds like it's going to be so difficult to give birth there. After everything you went thru there, surely they would consider booking you in to another hospital.

It is the closest - only 40 mins away. The next ones are 1;00 -1:30 away.

Plus the both transfer to the close one if the child is sick. I am not comfortable with that distance really. I will just be straight with them and hope maybe they can organize something for me. There is a ward they use for birth pools and home from home. Maybe if I threaten to stay at home they might let me go in there.

Aaisrie,fingers crossed for getting home soon. x

Pip, yes I've been put forward 4 days so now due 28th July!
Although if my son is anything to go by this one could be early too.
Em, glad you are staying :happydance:

Embo, I have quite a bit of cm but I think it's ok as long as it doesn't smell or look a funny colour. I'm more used to it now but was constantly knicker checking!

And as for my knockers they are killing! Think I need a bra to sleep in! Anyone recommend a good bra fitting shop, I've found M&S a bit useless before as they never have my size. I'm bursting out of my bra at the moment!

How far along are you? Mine have settled down now back to normal. I find hot milk are fab maternity bras!! See if there are any stockests in your area.

Thank you I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow, Aaisrie suggested some good sites for hotmilk so I will take a look at them. x

Barbiebaby - I'm glad someone had advice on the bras... I know nothing! LOL Sorry I was useless on that one!

Hi Ladies,
I have been MIA recently as I was out of town this weekend, and busy the last few nights. But I'm back. :) Embo-in case you didn't catch it in our other thread, my scan is on Thursday morning! I can hardly wait.
Lately, I feel like I don't have any feeling one way or another. I am not worried, nor am I excited. I am only there. My husband said he hasn't seen my smile lately. I don't feel depressed. I think I am completely exhausted. I have been sick for 3 weeks (sinus infection/bad cough), I have not been keeping food down, and I found out last week my baby was really small. I hope Thursday is a good day!!!

Aaisrie-sorry you are in the hospital again! cute bump pictures
I am so jealous of you ladies who can feel your babies move!!!

Well, I am heading to bed! Keep you all updated on my scan Thursday.

Sorry you've been feeling so very rough, honey! :hugs: What's this about the baby being small? I'm confused!

:rofl: eve you make me laugh so much!!! I'm glad it's normal!!

Have you any good looking docs?? There's a few on my ward at mo!! I was caught drooling over one of them today :rofl:

Well mr "lovely" dr John is so damn nice and not bad looking but he makes you feel like you're the only patient in the world and always goes the extra mile for you. Last night he came and woke me to tell me he cleared it for me to get zofran :) so damn sweet :)

Can't wait to get home today, can't wait to get a good nights sleep - so exhausted from lack of sleep here... Zzzzzzzz

So glad you got the Zofran back... "lovely" sounds very lovely! :)

I think there is a lot of PTSD surrounding loss. I know that I have a bit when it comes to scans, because I had never, ever had good news at one. I was always getting my heart broken every single time I went to one. In fact, I have tears in my eyes just typing it. I hate that you're going to have to face one of your triggers... but maybe you can sort of heal with the help of new, better memories? I know that seeing a heartbeat last time has slightly improved my overall view of an ultrasound machine. :hugs:

This isn't about the loss, my son was diagnosed with spina bifida at my 20 week scan and they asked me to abort. I didn't but the labour was awful - I felt like I was dieing and so was he. I didn't know if he'd live. Then he had brain and spinal surgery before coming home.

It was genetic and I have a good chance of it happening again. Once I am over that part if the baby is fine, I have to face the birth. I didn't want to go back there at all, I want to use a birth centre, but it turns out I have gd so have no choice.

I don't even wanna see that ward again - bad enough seeing it on tv!

Oh, I didn't realize! I'm so sorry! No wonder you don't want to go back! :( How awful! I sincerely hope you can still make some positive memories there this time if you really have no choice but to go back.

Sorry about assuming it was related to your loss... I guess I'm so used to that being the main source of trauma for PAL mummies that I didn't think! :hugs:

Emmea - sorry to hear how your feeling re the hospital, i think i would be the same....maybe you could ask the Dr if you could talk to a councillor if you have no choice but to go there?

Eve - i loved the drip trolley for company and 'bed hair' is so in nowadays i still have nothing funny to say..... can you take one every week though so i can at least try and find something?!? ;-)

Dimplesmagee - its my scan tomorrow too..... i'm nervous. I feel like everything will be ok one min and then not the next, don't think i'm going to get much sleep TBH.... it's at 1:30pm, i'll update as soon as i can as we are going to be there for a while due to my other health conditions (hypothyroidism, osteopenia and coeliac disease) which need to be checked on also.

Keep us in your prayers ladies please.....xx

Good luck with the scans tomorrow ladies. Make sure you update with pics :)

Got home from hospital. STARTED BLEEDING.... back at hospital waiting for dr, it's bright red and pouring out of me, please pray. I'm brokenhearted I'm about to lose noodle.

I'm freakIng out, totally in floods of tears freaking out I'm petrified, really bone chillingly petrified

Got home from hospital. STARTED BLEEDING.... back at hospital waiting for dr, it's bright red and pouring out of me, please pray. I'm brokenhearted I'm about to lose noodle.

I hope everything is ok :hugs:

Yea, chris is in with me. Patricia and my mum are in the waiting room. The worst thing is if im mc there's nothing they can do :(

Yea, chris is in with me. Patricia and my mum are in the waiting room. The worst thing is if im mc there's nothing they can do :(

No there's not, but you're not alone :hugs: I'm so sorry I wish this wasn't happening to you :( Do you know when you will be seen?

Aaisrie babe hang in there, sounds scary though so we are all there holding your hand. My friend had exactly the same by the sounds of it and her little boy is a healthy 2 year old. Keep strong :hug:

Thanks girls
Sequeena they just told me dr was going to do emegency section and there was nothing else they could do as they're not trained in scanning.
Thanks Pip, I would love to try and be positive but I can't right now. Feels exactly like a period with the blood coming out. Looks like I'm gonna be the one to ruin our lucky thread.

I think there is a lot of PTSD surrounding loss. I know that I have a bit when it comes to scans, because I had never, ever had good news at one. I was always getting my heart broken every single time I went to one. In fact, I have tears in my eyes just typing it. I hate that you're going to have to face one of your triggers... but maybe you can sort of heal with the help of new, better memories? I know that seeing a heartbeat last time has slightly improved my overall view of an ultrasound machine. :hugs:

This isn't about the loss, my son was diagnosed with spina bifida at my 20 week scan and they asked me to abort. I didn't but the labour was awful - I felt like I was dieing and so was he. I didn't know if he'd live. Then he had brain and spinal surgery before coming home.

It was genetic and I have a good chance of it happening again. Once I am over that part if the baby is fine, I have to face the birth. I didn't want to go back there at all, I want to use a birth centre, but it turns out I have gd so have no choice.

I don't even wanna see that ward again - bad enough seeing it on tv!

Aww totally understand this.. When is your 16 week scan?

Thanks girls
Sequeena they just told me dr was going to do emegency section and there was nothing else they could do as they're not trained in scanning.
Thanks Pip, I would love to try and be positive but I can't right now. Feels exactly like a period with the blood coming out. Looks like I'm gonna be the one to ruin our lucky thread.

Have you had any clots? Blood generally on it's on can be fine. xx

Big big hugs :hugs: hope you're not kept waiting for too long and like pippin said sometimes blood is just blood and doesn't mean anything xxx

Eve we're all with you hunny. Our arms are round you.

I'm praying with everything that you're ok. And little noodles.

Please let us know how you get on :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->