PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Eve sending you massive hugs, I'll be thinking of you and will say a little prayer. Keep us updated. x

Thanks everyone.
Just been scanned Noodle is alive but there is a big blood clot there which can cause MC. They are concerned about the amount of blood I'm losing, cervix is closed but dr has gone to discuss it with his senior. It was heartbreaking to see little noodle alive and know this might kill him :(

Sending positivity to those with scans tomorrow. Mine isn't until Friday, but I'm having similar "it will be fine"/"omg! what if something's wrong" feelings... Its back and forth 100 times a day! Hoping that we'll all get good news!

Oh, Eve! :hugs: I'm happy to hear that Noodle is alive... but I'm sure you must be terrified, honey! I can't imagine! I hope they can find a harmless resolution... and I so wish you weren't having to go through this! You're in my thoughts, lovely!

Thanks everyone.
Just been scanned Noodle is alive but there is a big blood clot there which can cause MC. They are concerned about the amount of blood I'm losing, cervix is closed but dr has gone to discuss it with his senior. It was heartbreaking to see little noodle alive and know this might kill him :(

Hold onto the fact he's hanging on in there. I'm keeping everything crossed the clot stops bleeding and it settles. They might put you on bed rest. This little one really is giving you the run around isn't he :hug:

I'm so glad he's alive. I'll be praying for him and you tonight :hugs:

Got home from hospital. STARTED BLEEDING.... back at hospital waiting for dr, it's bright red and pouring out of me, please pray. I'm brokenhearted I'm about to lose noodle.

Noooooooo! I really hope you are ok! Do you really means 'pouring'? :cry:

I'm so pleased your little noodle is still alive and I'm hoping he/she is a little fighter and gets through this, I cant imagine what your going through :hugs:

good luck to you ladies who have scans tomorrow I hope you's see nice healthy babies :hugs:

Thanks girls
Sequeena they just told me dr was going to do emegency section and there was nothing else they could do as they're not trained in scanning.
Thanks Pip, I would love to try and be positive but I can't right now. Feels exactly like a period with the blood coming out. Looks like I'm gonna be the one to ruin our lucky thread.

A section with no scan?!?!?!?!?!? Am i the only one that thinks that is crazy - are you bleeding that much? So sorry:(

Thanks everyone.

oh thank god s/he is still alive! I am thinking about you waiting for your update.

Oh hun so glad that noodle is still fighting, so sorry to hear about the clot :(

Thanks everyone.

Thanks everyone.

you already posted that - hope you are ok:hugs:

Aairise i'm praying for u and noodle hope everything goes ok love heather x x

Eve- Hearts, Hugs, Prayers and Positive thoughts are all yours today <3

Emma- I'm not sure where you live and what the practices are, but do you have any Doolas there? It sounds like it might be beneficial to you and your mental well being to have someone like that with you through this process.

Also- can someone please explain to me what you mean by a section? To me that means a cesarean...

Thanks everyone.

you already posted that - hope you are ok:hugs:

Sorry emmea, its the phone reception in here it screws with posting sometimes. Hope you're feeling better today x

Thanks for all the lovely msgs. Emmea I should have typed better, the dr was giving someone else a section that's why they couldn't see me. Yea really pouring, it lessens if I don't move but they even struggled to see my cervix as there was so much blood.

I cannot tell you how much your support means to me. The clot is the size of a cherry tomato and with the baby only being lemon-sized that's pretty big. They're keeping me in (same ward I left this afternoon) and rescanning me tomorrow morning. They don't know what's going to happen they said it could go either way eith the clot could settle or I'll mc and there's nothing they can do... I'm petrified

Oh hun I can't believe there's nothing they can do it's so unfair :cry: Rest as much as you can though I know you'll probably not get a wink of sleep. I'm praying that the clot will settle and noodle will be just fine. You've been through so much :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->