PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Eve- Hearts, Hugs, Prayers and Positive thoughts are all yours today <3

Emma- I'm not sure where you live and what the practices are, but do you have any Doolas there? It sounds like it might be beneficial to you and your mental well being to have someone like that with you through this process.

Also- can someone please explain to me what you mean by a section? To me that means a cesarean...

I was thinking the same thing. I might start to explore.

A section means cesarean to me too

Thanks for all the lovely msgs. Emmea I should have typed better, the dr was giving someone else a section that's why they couldn't see me. Yea really pouring, it lessens if I don't move but they even struggled to see my cervix as there was so much blood.

I cannot tell you how much your support means to me. The clot is the size of a cherry tomato and with the baby only being lemon-sized that's pretty big. They're keeping me in (same ward I left this afternoon) and rescanning me tomorrow morning. They don't know what's going to happen they said it could go either way eith the clot could settle or I'll mc and there's nothing they can do... I'm petrified

Awwww :hugs: I hope by some miracle you get some sleep tonight and things turn out ok in the morning. I will check in as soon ad I am up! Xxxx

Oh! Someone else was having a c-section! That's so reassuring... I was terrified for a second!

I hope they see the clot settle and it leaves Noodle alone to grow!!! :hugs: I'm so sorry you're going through this. You deserve a big break, honey! Thinking of you and Noodle!

Eve - hope everything is ok today.... i have also written on your other thread, can't believe this is happening....hugs to you. xx

As for me, i have not slept all night..... Its 6:55am here and i have been fully wake since 3am so could not stay in bed any longer, i don't know if i'm scared or what's going on....1:30pm cannot come fast enough for us!

Thank you everyone for all your support. x

Thinking of you Eve :hug: hope the bleeding has stopped over night. xxxx

Thanks girls. Still bleeding, the nurses are monitoring it. It's very period like that if I lie down and don't move it's relatively light then as soon as I stand it gloops out. The brightness of it is so scary bit this morning I'm feeling totally numb, like I dont even have the strength to cry. I kept praying last night and singing in my head:

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

I just wish I could feel an ounce of hope but I just feel so much like it's all over :(

Caroline thinking of you and anyone else with scans and appt today
X

Eve don't give up hope, I'm praying that noodle will be ok and that the bleeding will be over soon, you've been through so much. Big hugs. x

Good luck to those with scans today.

Little griffin I had a terrible nights sleep before my scan but I cannot tell you how well I slept that night! x

Eve- as long as there is even a sliver of hope- hold on to it!
All my thoughts are still with ya, girly- hang in there!

Caroline this is just for you to cheer you up, it's from yesterday but check out the USED bedpan in the background!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/7d45e71f.jpg

Thanks girls. Still bleeding, the nurses are monitoring it. It's very period like that if I lie down and don't move it's relatively light then as soon as I stand it gloops out. The brightness of it is so scary bit this morning I'm feeling totally numb, like I dont even have the strength to cry. I kept praying last night and singing in my head:

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

I just wish I could feel an ounce of hope but I just feel so much like it's all over :(

Caroline thinking of you and anyone else with scans and appt today
X

I'm praying everything is ok :hugs:

Caroline this is just for you to cheer you up, it's from yesterday but check out the USED bedpan in the background!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/7d45e71f.jpg

Ewwwwwwwww!

Eve - you are amazing! xx
:flower:

I feel dejected, exhausted and on the verge of ceasing to exist ATM. Glad you enjoyed the picture x

I really cannot put into words how much everyones support means to me. Even though I have no hope it's nice to know you're all hoping for me. I couldn't have got through the past few hours (or weeks with HG!) Without you all. I wish I could show you all how much you have touched my life, how important you all are To me and how you all deserve the best life can offer. You are all amazing people and I love you dearly
X

Now Eve, you're talking without hope. That's not like you. I can understand because bleeding like you are in pregnancy had got to be the scariest feeling ever. But this happens all the time and everything turns out just fine. I've read lots on here where that's happened.
Your noodles is a FIGHTER he's proved that time and time again.
We all have hope cos we really believe he's going to be ok. And until you feel the same, we'll do it for you!

You're an amazing woman who's been thru more than most 50 yr olds!! Yet you're still there for all us guys when we need it most. You're not gonna change the luck of this thread, you're gonna be just fine x x x x x x

Em thank you, that's so sweet.

Just saw the dr. Been rescanned, Noodle is still alive and kicking, they still don't know what way it's gonna go and said it could go either way but with Noodle still having a heartbeat they're airing on the positive side. Being kept in to monitor the bleeding. The dr said they can't diagnose placenta previa as it's far too early but that's a possibility for what's causing the blood which is sitting right behind my placenta. The placenta is... Either really close or covering my cervix - not sure which!

Thanks for all the prayers, keep praying please!

Aw eve - sorry you are going through this. I am so pleased baby is still holding on. I don't know anything about placenta previa.

Still keeping it all crossed for you xxxx

I don't know much either emmea, just that it means it's Covering your cervix either partly or fully and can cause bleeding throughout. They can't diagnose it this early because as the uterus grows the placenta can move up with it. That's all I know!!!

Aww Eve, hold on there hon and try to see the hopeful side. The placenta does move up 90% of the time so if we can keep noodle in until that happens I reackon you have a good chance hon. My friends girlfriend had a low lying placenta and it moved up no problem. Just plenty of rest and relaxation. Have they mentioned bed rest at all?

I like that they're leaning toward a positive outcome. I wish I could just wave a magic wand and make all the bad disappear for you, honey! It so unfair that you're dealing with this on top of the HG that you've already been dealing with. But, Noodle is obviously a fighter and is determined to stay put. I'll hold on to hope for you no matter what... even if you can't possibly! Just focus on what you're doing right now, because getting through this is the most important part!

Being rescanned this afternoon probably as I've started cramping.... You know like those period pains that come in waves...

Also I'm really sorry I've taken over the thread with my issues x

Being rescanned this afternoon probably as I've started cramping.... You know like those period pains that come in waves...

Also I'm really sorry I've taken over the thread with my issues x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->