PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Don't apologize! I'm checking this thread constantly hoping for good news from you! Please, keep posting! I think we'd all do the same thing in the same situation! :hugs:

Awww Eve hoe scary!! When you say waves are you talking like contractions? xxx

Takeover the thread as much as you like, we just want to know that you and noodle are ok :hugs:

Eve you are certainly not taking over the thread. I've been out all day and the only reason I've cOme on here is to check for updates from you.
Hope you're ok chicken :hugs:

Girls I swear I love you all to bits. Still haven't seen dr, been resting and cramps have eased slightly but still there. Bleeding has eased too. Women opposite me has been boking for hrs and it's totally grossing me out....

Hi everyone......

Its been a very long day today seeing all the doctors and consultants etc but Baby Griff is healthy, wriggling about, waving arms and legs and flipping over! The scan was amazing!!!! We have just got home and i'm so tired so may have to put the scan pic on tomorrow.
We have been put forward to 12 weeks and 6 days so our due date is 29th July 2011!!!!
This means i am 2nd tri tomorrow!!!!!!!

Thank you for all your support..... it means a lot!!

Eve - hope you and noodle are doing ok...... keeping you in our prayers. xx

Caroline wow! Can't believe you got put forward 2 weeks, congrats!

So happy for you Caroline :yipee: :yipee:
Wow you've been put forward 2 whole weeks. That's mahoosive!!! Hope I am at my 12 week scan!! Id be back on track with my dates then !!

Ah thats great news little griffin! So pleased! If your due date is now 28th July doesn't that make you 12+6? I'm due 28th July and 13 weeks today. x

Eve still thinking of you chick. x

It's still brilliant news! One day apart on our due dates!! I suppose that makes me 2nd tri now??!!

That's fantastic Caroline, so pleased for you!!!! X

Still waiting for my scan

Eve...you've been through so much this pregnancy! Thinking of you...I know that feeling of the unknown and it sucks!

As for me...went in for my scan to check on baby. Baby didn't have a heartbeat, and we lost our 2nd child within 3 months. I think I am too sick for there to be much emotions there right now. Lots of tears, but I feel so crappy. The Dr. said that she can't do the D&C until Wednesday b/c I cannot have surgery when I'm this sick. So, the small blessing...I am on antibiotics, can take ibruprofen for my aches and pains, and cold medicine. I have not had any relief yet today, and this morning I woke up with cramps, so part of me wonders if I might pass the baby on my own.
I am thinking I am going to wait a good amount of time before we try again. Maybe I will go back to Haiti (did that last year), or go to wine weekend with my friends and enjoy a few glasses. I also can look fwd. to playing softball in the summer. I need stuff to help me look ahead, so that I don't get stuck with yesterday.

OMG, honey! :cry: I'm sooooooooo sorry! :hugs: I'm just gutted for you... I don't know what to say! This is incredibly unfair!

Eve- still pulling for you, and I am heartened to hear your baby is still doing so well!

Dimples- My heart hurts for you :sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->