PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Dimples I am so so sorry. I am thinking of you and I hope when you find the strength and the time is right everything goes really well for you. :hug:

That is great Caroline! A whole week! Look forward to the pic!

Eve...you've been through so much this pregnancy! Thinking of you...I know that feeling of the unknown and it sucks!

As for me...went in for my scan to check on baby. Baby didn't have a heartbeat, and we lost our 2nd child within 3 months. I think I am too sick for there to be much emotions there right now. Lots of tears, but I feel so crappy. The Dr. said that she can't do the D&C until Wednesday b/c I cannot have surgery when I'm this sick. So, the small blessing...I am on antibiotics, can take ibruprofen for my aches and pains, and cold medicine. I have not had any relief yet today, and this morning I woke up with cramps, so part of me wonders if I might pass the baby on my own.
I am thinking I am going to wait a good amount of time before we try again. Maybe I will go back to Haiti (did that last year), or go to wine weekend with my friends and enjoy a few glasses. I also can look fwd. to playing softball in the summer. I need stuff to help me look ahead, so that I don't get stuck with yesterday.

I am so sorry:( I hope you hold out until your D&c if that is what you want.

It is good you are already seeing past this in to your immediate future. :hugs:

Lost my bean. Had scan this am. Baby died at 7 weeks exactly like last time. Really don't know how I'm going to get thru this again.

Dimples and embo omg girls my heart is breaking for you both. I'm so sorry you are having to go through it and I pray God lifts you both and gives you peace. Neither of you deserve this. My inbox is open if either of you need to talk x

AFM I'm getting home today. I've been scanned again and Noodle is still okay. Dr even confirmed that it looks like there's a wee willy winky but obviously she can't risk her job by saying it officially. Got some nice scan pics but I'll wait to post them out of respect for dimples and em.

AFM I'm getting home today. I've been scanned again and Noodle is still okay. Dr even confirmed that it looks like there's a wee willy winky but obviously she can't risk her job by saying it officially. Got some nice scan pics but I'll wait to post them out of respect for dimples and em.

OMG! Imagine if it was a willy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Caroline we checked and triple checked so I'm 90% sure I'm team blue!! It's like a text book 3 dots and looks nothing like saraya!!!

OMG, Em! :cry: I'm soooooooo sorry, honey! I wish I had the words to help you through this. But, I know there's nothing I can say or do.

Em and Dimples are both heavy on my heart right now! Thinking of you both and sending healing thoughts! :hugs:

Congrats on going home and on tentative Team Blue, Eve!

Oh, and happy 13 weeks, Griff!

Embo no, I am so sorry :cry:

Eve I'm glad everything is ok and that noodle is a bouncy little boy, do you have any names? :hugs:

em and dimples i'm so so sorry cant imagine what you's are going through :hugs::hugs:
eve i'm pleased your getting home today and woohoo for tem blue :kiss:
hope all you other ladies are well :kiss:

Embo I'm so so sorry this has had to happen to you both again, my thoughts are with you. :hugs:

Eve! Possibly team blue then..... Got a feeling I may have another boy, I don't mind at all my son is a complete joy and I love doing tomboy things with him. x

Yup the name I totally love is Atticus :) haven't decided on middle names yet but so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->