PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Yup the name I totally love is Atticus :) haven't decided on middle names yet but so excited!!

Gooooo Atticus!! Who knows, in 7 weeks I may be joining you on team blue with Thomas Emlyn :dance:

Embo78 and dimplesmagee I am so sorry this has happened again, I'm gobsmacked to say the least. :cry: I'm so sad and upset I don't know what to say :hug:. My heart goes out to you both, I'm sending virtual hugs and support and hope you have friends and family around you to give you the real stuff. I really hope you can strong enough to see this through and try again. We are all with you and sending all our love. Life can be so hard and trying it's simply not fair.

:hugs: :friends: :cry:

Exciting sequeena :) Thomas is one of our possible middle names as it's a family name on both sides :)

Reporting in after my scan! All is well! The heart rate was 182! S/he is so much bigger than before! :cloud9:

Pics (spoiler because sometimes the last thing you want to see is an U/S pic):
Full pic with heartbeat along the bottom:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5209/5376134756_f42b05cfee_z.jpg

Cropped pic:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5285/5375534943_3c5f008f5b.jpg

Awesome Meg, really happy for you!!

AFM - I'm hovering over my sick bowl because my piles are so inflamed the pain is making me heave... It's unbearable :(

Gorgeous bean Meg!

Yay eve! Glad you are coming home! Did they decide it was partial placenta prevaier?

Eve- so glad you're going home! Try a sitz bath for the other issue ...

Megg- sounds like a little girl's heart rate to me!

Embo- I am so sad for you, I just burst into tears when I read that- we have all been there- isn't that the point of this thread? - we are all here for you and Dimples if you need to talk/yell/vent/scream/cry. We get it. :hug:

Sequeena I love the name Thomas, that is one of our possibles!

Megg gorgeous pics, so pleased everything is ok. x

Thomas is a great name;)

We are maybe going with Samuel or James for a boy or Jessica, isobel or imogien for a girl. I have girl vibes though! I hope they tell me next week.

Echoing what heyyady said... We all know that pain and are here if you need us! :hugs:

Yes, hun... Supposedly a pink heart rate... Let's see if it holds true! Is it wrong to say my fingers are crossed? I'd happily take either, but always dreamed of a little girl!

Emma- I love Samuel <3

we're most likely naming the girls Rochelle and Charlotte :)

Gorgeous bean Meg!

Yay eve! Glad you are coming home! Did they decide it was partial placenta prevaier?

Well my cervix is totally covered but they won't diagnose it this early in pregnancy because as the uterus grows it can pull it up and out of the way but they will keep their eye on it. The bleeding continues but it doesnt freak me out as much now having seen Atticus bouncing around through the last few days it's easing my mind.

I've used a suppository and cream and witch hazel and taken paracetamol and then managed a teeny bit of a rabbit dropping poo which helped. Gonna get in and have another bath! Especially as while in hospital my oil has run out and it's FREEZING here and the cheapest oil is £263 for 500ltr which I couldn't afford if I owned a money tree!!!

Spoiler for scan pics:
Atticus showing off his man bits, the 2 lines are where his legs were but he moved them and the big arrow is pointing to his "hung like a donkey" winky!https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/b5773036.jpg
Here's Atticus sucking his thumb
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/8596acf3.jpg

Thank you all for the support! That means a lot. We had so many people praying for us for a healthy baby, that this time especially seems to really test my faith. But yet, I find comfort in His presence and though I do not understand why this is happening to me a 2nd time, it is another reminder of all the people in my life who love and care for me and for that I am greatful. Your support means a lot. I showed my husband some of your comments tonight.

I was holding my little guy tonight (he will be 17 months next week!), I was giving him big hugs, w/ big tears rolling down my cheeks. I am starting to wonder if he is my miracle child. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. My husband is also very supportive, and he tries to stay strong for me which is sweet.

Eve-glad you are home now!!! I hope things go well for you from here on out...stay out of the hospital will ya! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->