PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Thank you all for the support! That means a lot. We had so many people praying for us for a healthy baby, that this time especially seems to really test my faith. But yet, I find comfort in His presence and though I do not understand why this is happening to me a 2nd time, it is another reminder of all the people in my life who love and care for me and for that I am greatful. Your support means a lot. I showed my husband some of your comments tonight.

I was holding my little guy tonight (he will be 17 months next week!), I was giving him big hugs, w/ big tears rolling down my cheeks. I am starting to wonder if he is my miracle child. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. My husband is also very supportive, and he tries to stay strong for me which is sweet.

Eve-glad you are home now!!! I hope things go well for you from here on out...stay out of the hospital will ya! :)

Don't give up you will have a sibling for your little man, horrid luck of the draw does come into play sometimes. Worth chatting with a doctor about what you can do or take to help be the next one. Always here for you hon. Strong lady you are with a fantastic family. Xxxx

Gorgeous scan pics!! I love it when they suck their thumbs!!

Thank you all for the support! That means a lot. We had so many people praying for us for a healthy baby, that this time especially seems to really test my faith. But yet, I find comfort in His presence and though I do not understand why this is happening to me a 2nd time, it is another reminder of all the people in my life who love and care for me and for that I am greatful. Your support means a lot. I showed my husband some of your comments tonight.

I was holding my little guy tonight (he will be 17 months next week!), I was giving him big hugs, w/ big tears rolling down my cheeks. I am starting to wonder if he is my miracle child. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. My husband is also very supportive, and he tries to stay strong for me which is sweet.

Eve-glad you are home now!!! I hope things go well for you from here on out...stay out of the hospital will ya! :)

Wow your faith is so strong it would put me to shame. I know after my losses I cursed God for weeks for letting me suffer continually. But one thing I knew was that God has promised me another child and that he always fulfills promises. He promised Sarah that even though she was old that she would not be barren. If he has promised you another child he will fullfill it, the hard thing is not knowing when.
I pray that you would have peace and that your life would be full of joy, that pain and suffering would be a thing of the past and that you would be blessed. I pray that if God has promised you another child that he will fulfillthat promise in his perfect time but that until then you would feel content and happy. I pray that he eases your grief and drys your tears, that he lifts your heavy heart and fills it with love as you carried one of his precious children for 9.5 weeks. That little baby is sitting in heaven with God, never to feel pain and to rejoice for evermore. I pray God will bless your whole family and help make this tragedy something that will instead bind you and pull you together, bringing you closer to each other. I cannot explain why you have had to go through this but I have to trust in his perfect timing and know that this was not it. We cannot know the reason why, just to trust our faith.
<3

I haven't really updated about me really just replying to you lot lol. Feel a bit weird after all the sad news.

I've moved our gender scan to the 12th Feb so only three weeks to go. I'm so excited. Little persons heart beat has now slowed from 174 to 146 on the doppler this morning but I have to admit I normally time it on the phone as the doppler misses a few beats if it's not strong enough. It was loud this morning though so I'm thinking it's right. Sounded slower. So boy girl who knows. Found a site that has proven it's all rubbish anyway lol as they can have exactly the same heartbeat what ever gender. So I'm afraid science wins every time for me so I'm still thinking this could be a little girly. Just through gut feeling and different symptoms. Still getting a little nausea which with Sam it was totally gone before 11 weeks. Tiredness has improved to the point where I can't fall asleep sometimes and I have to make little stories up in my head to drift off. Honestly anyone would think I was 5! Bed time stories :dohh: Some stretching pains and I got a bit worried about a little bit of plug I saw on my tissue (like tiny amount no blood) but it seems everything is ok since then and no more. Little person is still jumping away in there.

Ohh and I'm a lemon, going up in the world :haha:

Out for dinner today at a friends with the family so that'll be nice, we haven't gone out for ages as a family so I'm looking forward to it.

Pip that's exciting about your gender scan! And I hope you have a great dinner tonight.

Glad everything is going well pip! Your gender scan is at 17 weeks? They won't do them that early here! I bet they won't tell me next week its gender. Good luck ! Have a lovely dinner tonight! Wish I was going out for dinner nom nom

I am still throwing up my breakfasts most days:( really starting to annoy me! I wish it would go away! Got to the stage now where I just drink ice-cold water to trigger it off, then I can eat afterwards!

Heh Emmea I don't need to trigger mine although the tablets I'm on now are working wonders! I hope it eases for you soon!

I don't need to either, but instead of eating then throwing it all back up again, if I drink water that comes back too, but after I am sick once, I won't be again. So then I can eat!

I had over a months of vomiting everything I ate or drank so I am thankful for the once a day now, but I want it gone now! 16 weeks nearly! And the 10 weeks before that.

You should have seen the dr if it's that bad? They could have gotten you something?

Meh I didn't have the time. My son was in and put of hospital like a yo yo and both my cat and dog had surgery! Lol. Bad month....

Emmea is private hon, they do it from 17 weeks so that's when I'm going :yipee: £90 with dvd and 3d sneak peek (although I think they do this so they can double check as it's clearer). Can't wait.

Poor you Emmea, I really feel for you as I know how awful the constant sickness is.

I havent been able to get out of bed, in agony with the piles... was screaming in pain this afternoon..

Pippin-So exciting about your gender scan!
Emmea-hope you start to feel better soon!
Aaisrie-sorry you are in so much pain! How's the bleeding?

I started bleeding today. Looks like I might pass this baby on my own. I am nervous about the unexpected.

Still bleeding but having been in bed all day it's minimal. Howre you feeling?

Emmea is private hon, they do it from 17 weeks so that's when I'm going :yipee: £90 with dvd and 3d sneak peek (although I think they do this so they can double check as it's clearer). Can't wait.

we had 3d peek and its amazing but they didn't use it to double check gender x x

Poor you Emmea, I really feel for you as I know how awful the constant sickness is.

I havent been able to get out of bed, in agony with the piles... was screaming in pain this afternoon..

Well it is just me and Tom and the dog here and he needs three hourly medical care so I never get to stay in bed. That month or so was hell but thankfully I don't feel sick any more, I just be sick.

Oh piles- I think I have them too - been ignoring it for months but I might have to pluck up the courage to visit the gp;( horrible things!! Embarrassing too.

I hope your huperwhatsit gets better soon and you get some comfort with farmer giles. Lol hehe. Have you seen your gp about them get?

Oh dimples:( try not to stress about it. I passed my last whilst waiting for a d&c and it was much better in the long run. I felt hardly no pain (no worse than a period) and it kind of just happened whilst I was watching tv. There wasn't too much blood either. I was 9 weeks.

I hope it goes that smoothly for you xx

Pippin-So exciting about your gender scan!
Emmea-hope you start to feel better soon!
Aaisrie-sorry you are in so much pain! How's the bleeding?

I started bleeding today. Looks like I might pass this baby on my own. I am nervous about the unexpected.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"